Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Federation X

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Markowitz

Markowitz is an after thought
Default Re: Wrestling Federation X

Out Of Character: I added Title Belts, and changed a few other things, like the order of PPV's to the main post so you could go check that out. Oh and on this show, and future shows, I'll be writing the matches a little differently.

WELCOME TO

LIVE FROM SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA.

Out comes A.J. Styles to a thunderous pop.

Styles is holding his United States championship and calmly strolls out looking confident. He heads into the ring.

Styles: HELLO SAN, FRANCISCO! *Pop* Say hello to the FIRST United States CHAMPION ever!

Crowd: AJ STYLES *Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap*

Styles: As of now, there is no number one contender to my title. Now I know I'm getting ahead of my self, but seriously, who's actually going to beat me and take my titl-

Big Show comes out to boos.

He heads into the ring and grabs a mic.

Big Show: A.J. Are you serious? I am the largest athlete in the WFX right now. I challenge you to a match for your title ri-

Kofi Kingston comes out to a loud cheering.

Kofi: Woah Woah Woah, if anybody is getting a title shot its me. Remember, I was the last WWE United States Champion, so I want a shot.

Styles: Heres the deal,-

WOOOO

Ric Flair comes out to the ramp holding a mic. *Loud Pop*

Flair: A.J, you don't get to make these decisions. At No Limits, which as you all know is an extreme match only PPV, in two weeks you three will face in a triple threat match. A.J. I'll leave it up to you, to choose the stipulation.

Kofi and Big Show are smiling and they both are looking anxious.

Styles: We'll okay Flair, I'll take these too chumps in any match, with any stipulations, but I'll choose a-

Flair: No, you'll choose next week, Two Ignitions before No Limits.

Flair: WOO

Flair walks back through and leaves. A.J. Styles leaves the ring, looking surprised but happy nonetheless. He walks up the ramp before showing his title belt to the crowd and then leaving.

Kofi starts to follow but,

CLOTHESLINE from The Big Show onto Kofi! Big Show raises his right hand, and Kofi's up. Kofi starts to turn around and Show grabs him by the throat. Show lifts Kofi up in the air, and CHOKESLAM! Big looks at Kofi, and then exits the ring over the top rope and then out of the arena.

Commercial Break

"Make No Make Believe"

Morrison enters the arena to loud cheering. He enters the ring as he awaits his opponent.

CM Punks enters to his music and the crowd is booing him the entire time, as he enters the ring slowly.

Match 1-Singles Match
CM Punk vs John Morrison

Finish

Punk has Morrison in the Firemans carry and is going for the GTS! Morrison is struggling and he gets off of Punk! Morrison hits a neckbreaker. *Pop*

KICKOUT! *BOOOO*

Morrison Irish Whips Punk into the ring post but Punk jumps onto it and falls back onto Morrison. Punk drags Morrison into the center of the ring, and tries to lock Morrison into the Anaconda Vise but Morrison counters and rolls Punk up,

Th-

Kickout *BOOOO*

Punk gets up and Clothesline onto Morrison! Punk lifts Morrison up but Morrison rolls Punk up again!

3!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER, JOHN MORRISON! *LOUD CHEERING*

Punk is furious, and grabs a microphone

Punk: NOBODY BEATS ME! I'M A FOUR TIME WORLD CHAMPION! I.. CHALLENGE YOU TO A MATCH AT NO LIMITS. A FIRST BLOOD MATCH.

Morrison: I Accept. *POP* I beat you, I could beat you again. How hard could it be to beat a guy who is already 0-2 on IGNITION after the first 2 weeks?

Punk: See you there.

Punk drops the Mic and jumps at Morrison, but Morrison gets out of the way and slides out of the ring. Punk is pointing at him, and Morrison is smiling and leaves the arena.

Commerical Break

Were back as we see Evan Bourne in the ring awaiting his opponent.

"AWESOME" Hits as The Miz is out to a chorus of boos. Miz enters the ring.

Match 2- Singles Match
The Miz vs Evan Bourne

Finish

Miz attempts the Skull Crushing Finale, which is than countered by Bourne who connects with a dropkick. Bourne Irish whips Miz who almost hits the corner but stops himself. As he turns around Bourne connects with another dropkick. He goes for the cover

Kickout *AWW*

Bourne signals for the Air Bourne. He climbs the top rope *POP* and flies off. Miz just gets out of the way in time, and he gets up and lifts the aching Bourne off the ground. Miz hits the Skull Crushing Finale and goes for the pin.

3!

WINNER OF THE MATCH...THE MIZ! *BOO*

Commercial Break

Were back as Matt Hardy is already out and his music is still playing. Hardy looks annoyed, sad and anxious.

"Modest" Hits as Jeff Hardy comes out to silence. They crowd doesn't know, whether to boo, or cheer.

Jeff comes out, holding a mic.

Jeff: MATT! I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me..I'm so sorry. Lately, I've been feeling.....differant. I don't know whats wrong with me. Ever since I joined this company, I've been feeling sick, and angry. I'm sorry Matt.

Matt Hardy says nothing and leaves the ring. He walks over to Jeff and grabs the Mic out of his hands.

Matt: I'm not going to fight you Jeff. I don't forgive you. You cost me, both of us a shot at the world title. You can say your sorry, but I'm leaving Jeff.

Matt starts to leave but JEFF HARDY PUNCHES HIM. JEFF CONTINUES TO PUNCH A KICK AND GRAB HARDY.

*THE CROWD IS BOOING JEFF, BUT JEFF IGNORES THEM*

Jeff is SCREAMING that he's SORRY but he continues to attack Matt. He grabs a chair from the side, folds it up, and whacks Matt in the head with it. Again. Matt is on the ground and Jeff throws the chair away. Jeff looks at Matt and then his eyes widen.

Jeff: MATT. I'M SO SORRY. Oh My God.

Jeff looks at Matt again disgusted and then leaves the arena.

Commercial Break

"I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD" Hits as Randy Orton comes out to a vast amount of boos. He enters the ring, and starts to stretch.

Kanes music hits as he enters to loud boos and scattered cheering throughout the arena.

"Close Your Eyes" Hits as Christian enters to cheering throughout the entire arena.

THIS MATCH IS FOR THE WFX CHAMPIONSHIP!

Match 3-Triple Threat Match
Randy Orton vs Kane vs Christian

Finish

Kane is down and out of the ring after a hard RKO by Randy Orton. Orton and Christian are in the ring and Christian is in complete control. Christian and Orton are punching each other next to the turnbuckle, and then Orton lifts them both up for a SUPERPLEX! Christian tries to fight out but Orton Hits it! They are down until Orton gets up and signals for the RKO! Christian gets up and Orton hits an RKO! Out of nowhere Kane comes back in but Orton realizes and then hits an RKO on him too! Orton makes the cover on Christian..

3!

WINNER OF THE MATCH AND THE NEWWWWWWW WFX CHAMPIONNN, RANDY ORTON!!!!

ORTON GRABS THE BELT FROM RINGSIDE AND CELEBRATES AND CLIMBS THE TOP ROPE, SHOWING OFF HIS TITLE. THE CROWD IS BOOING ORTON THE ENTIRE TIME.

The scene fades as Orton is celebrating and the crowd is booing.

-End-
Markowitz is offline   Reply With Quote