Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #1665 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Wait a team with DICK FUCKIN TOGO lost to a team with fucking Icarus on it.

God CHIKARA sucks.
I'm sure the crowd was as angry as you are. The best part about Chikara might be how much the fans hate Icarus. To anyone that says real heel heat doesn't exist any more in independent wrestling you should look at Icarus. At the one Chikara show I went to he actually had a "Worst in the World" chant directed at him as well as being called a "Filthy Woman" during a quiet moment in the match. And every time I've seen him wrestle the same guy always lets out a "Worst Tattoo Ever!" at him.