Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 07:43 AM   #1660 (permalink)
TheAce
I like the wrestling parts best!

TheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Wait a team with DICK FUCKIN TOGO lost to a team with fucking Icarus on it.

God CHIKARA sucks.
Have you ever watched a King Of Trios? lol, Chikara is easier to watch than any other promotion for me. Also, the in ring work in Chikara has improved dramatically over the last 2 to 3 years. Thier first number of generations of students are hitting thier stride and I think they are making better talent choices all the time.

As some context, the first couple times I saw Chikara I swore I would NEVER like Chikara or get into it. Didn't see how it was anything but a bunch of suck, boy was I wrong.

In a world of Wrestling promotions booking the worst storylines possible, we could use more attention to detail and care in that are. Chikara is head and shoulders above every other North American Promotion in that regard.

SIG CREDIT: KC