Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2011, 10:11 AM   #645 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiefan View Post
FOX has axed Human Target, The Chicago Code, Traffic Light, Lie to Me and Breaking In. Sad to see Chicago Code getting cancelled. Wish they had stuck by it for a while longer. Don't really care about the rest tho.
I've never even heard of Breaking In?

I enjoyed Human Target since its one of those shows that is really enjoyable if you don't take it seriously but surprised Chicago Code is getting the axe, its a solid show (hate the voice overs though). I guess Fox wants to be nothing but Glee, American Idol and endless seasons of The Simpsons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusksu View Post
Any fans of NCIS here?

I recently started watching it, i'm half way through season 5 right now, and i'm absolutely loving it! The characters are the best i've seen in a crime drama, better than Criminal Minds and CSI.
I catch random episodes of it on USA from time to time and I wouldn't go as far as to say I love that show but I enjoy it.

<3 Ziva