Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #4917 (permalink)
AKM-95
WF's Real Bad Guy

AKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friends
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan93 View Post
Looks good, Liniert. I don't know if I would have just given Jericho the title, but to each his own. Hilarious about Hunter, though.

------------------------------------------------------------

I recently downloaded a 1999 mod for TEW 2010, and decided that I would try to save WCW. Unfortunately, I suck at this game lol. Can anyone give me some tips on how to run WCW/WWE-style Sports Entertainment companies? After my first episode of Nitro, I fell to Cult level, so I'm going to restart the game, hopefully with some help from you guys.

Here was my card:

I had the correct amount of angles, and the show got a 48 rating.
The Main problem I see is that guys like VanHammer, Horace were on the main show while Raven,Luger,and Bret were on the pre and post shows. The best advice for Sports entertainment games IMO is feature all of your over talent in feuds and slow build "your" main players.

AKM-95 is offline   Reply With Quote