Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #225 (permalink)
LariatSavage
Humbled

LariatSavage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLariatSavage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLariatSavage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLariatSavage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLariatSavage should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official SHIMMER Discussion Thread

Thanks Shirley. I think you're 100% correct about the way people want a quicker bit-sized review. For my King of Trios reviews I went a little more off the path, and the response was that I need to maintain my more "succinct" style as you put it. Growing up throughout school I always had problems with making my point too early when it came to reports and what not, and I never reached the word/page limits. Luckily it seems to be a positive in real world writing for the most part.

Your random thoughts post from the other day was what really inspired me to watch Shimmer. I'm very glad I did too. I think that also goes for your longer reviews. The more in-depth reviews definitely have an audience, although it may not be as large, it's probably a lot more of an intimate group (kind of like Shimmer shows!).

Also Taz rules (even though he's a Mets fan haha)!
LariatSavage is offline   Reply With Quote