Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2011, 05:51 PM   #224 (permalink)
Dragon
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN~!

Dragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official SHIMMER Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LariatSavage View Post
I hope I handled the review with the proper amount of respect. It's always touchy covering a company for the first time. Don't want to offend them or their fans.

Shimmer Vol 36 Review!
Loved that review. You made a lot of really valid observations - one good example being the way the intimate atmosphere is integral to the shows.

You're a very succinct writer. Every sentence seems to count. That's a difficult discipline and I feel as though I've lost my own sharpness, when it comes to that kind of writing. I find it a lot easier to write long stuff that goes off on tangents. In terms of wrestling, to write a full show review, that really satisfied me, I'd have to write about 5,000 words.

No-one wants to read that and it's too tiring to do so, whenever you see me posting reviews on here, they'll either be a detailed review of just one particular match or bits of random brain activity, that I've scribbled down while watching the whole show, posted verbatim.

You've struck a good balance, between the two, there. I think most readers would rather have something that's more like poetry-cum-tweets nowadays.