Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2011, 02:26 AM   #1627 (permalink)
sXsCanadianFansXs
Jeff Harvey

sXsCanadianFansXs sXsCanadianFansXs sXsCanadianFansXs
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Skittle View Post
Because it's not like Jim Cornette was just hyping the upcoming pay per view, nope. He's never known to do anything like that. *sarcasm* This isn't even an argument, just look at the attendance numbers and it's a FACT that Chicago is the 2nd biggest market for ROH.

And I don't think the crowd being obnoxious is a "petty" reason for not going back. Some guy shoving a printed out list of the best wrestler's is 100 times more obnoxious than anything you see in New York or Chicago. I guess I'll wait to see it on DVD before saying more about it but according to reports the fans ruined the main event, like 25% of the audience left right as the main event was starting. If dumbass fans ruin the show for people watching it on DVD then sorry but it's time to stop going to that place.
Provide me attendance numbers because I'm pretty sure Toronto has regularly outdrawn Chicago for awhile now.

You're spinning a lot of things here.
Firstly, one jackass in the crowd does not equate to a crowd of jackasses chanting for twinkies and *actually* ruining a world title match, among many others.

Secondly, a lot of people had to catch the bus to go to Union Station (in order to take the GO train) because the main-event started after 11. So, it's not like people walked out in protest or disappointment.

Finally, PLEASE wait for the DVD because I didn't even know there was a fan heckling Edwards and I've since talked to many who had a great time in the crowd. You probably will not notice anything out of the norm on DVD.

Your radical views are hilarious and bizarre because you're making harsh judgments of a crowd off of (at best) second hand information. I'd advise you wait for the DVD release.
3. All Asia Tag Team Championships: Seiya Sanada & Manabu Soya (c) vs. Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi (AJPW, March 21st, ****1/2)
4. Pure Rules: Davey Richards vs. Christopher Daniels (Manhattan Mayhem IV, March 19th, ****1/2)
5. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Championship: Kotaro Suzuki (c) vs. Eddie Edwards (NOAH "The First Navigation", January 29th, ****2/5)