Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2011, 12:26 AM   #1624 (permalink)
CM Skittle
CM Punk's Wife!

CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXsCanadianFansXs View Post
You know more than Jim Cornette?
Because it's not like Jim Cornette was just hyping the upcoming pay per view, nope. He's never known to do anything like that. *sarcasm* This isn't even an argument, just look at the attendance numbers and it's a FACT that Chicago is the 2nd biggest market for ROH.

And I don't think the crowd being obnoxious is a "petty" reason for not going back. Some guy shoving a printed out list of the best wrestler's is 100 times more obnoxious than anything you see in New York or Chicago. I guess I'll wait to see it on DVD before saying more about it but according to reports the fans ruined the main event, like 25% of the audience left right as the main event was starting. If dumbass fans ruin the show for people watching it on DVD then sorry but it's time to stop going to that place.

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle