Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #226 (permalink)
NWOWolfpack13
Humbled

NWOWolfpack13 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNWOWolfpack13 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNWOWolfpack13 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNWOWolfpack13 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Near View Post
And how the hell was I suppose to know that? I don't know you; nothing you said indicated you were being sarcastic. Now if someone I know around WF said it, I could understand. But with a name like NWOWolfpack, who knows.

I love you, no homo. I may need to send you a stack of Tim Horton's gift cards as this girl always gives them to me when I go through the drive-through and I will never be able to use them all.
Oh oke I thought you red repped me for something else :P I can understand you red repped me for this though next time I should put a smiley with or something you can't read sarcasm via the internetz.
NWOWolfpack13 is offline   Reply With Quote