Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2011, 10:39 PM   #1598 (permalink)
Jack Evans 187
The Conqueror

Jack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH - The Bluegrass Brawl

Beef Wellington vs. Paredyse - 3/4*

OVW Southern Tag Team Championship
The Elite(c) vs. Sucio & Fang - **1/2
Call me crazy, but I really enjoyed this. If it had gone longer with a clean finish it could've been great.

Sara Del Ray vs. Daizee Haze - **
It's gotten to the point where I just don't wanna see Daizee wrestle because of how disgusting she looks. But I didn't think this match was as horrible as a lot of others have, and idk why that is. Thought the finish looked pretty cool as well actually.

Delirious vs. Mike Mondo - **1/2

Pick 6 Series
Chris Hero(4) vs. Colt Cabana - **1/2
This was pretty good, but unfortunately the whole match was Cabana's 37 different pin variations and Hero's elbows. Oh, and Hero was ridiculously over in Louisville. Probably more than anyone else on the card.

Austin Aries & The All Night Express vs. Roderick Strong & The House of Truth - **1/2
This was a bit sloppy and a tad short, but it had its highlights.

Tyler Black vs. Claudio Castagnoli - ****
A pretty underrated match if you ask me. If these two ever had a title match it would've been super epic. But this was great anyway so that's alright. How many of you guys have actually seen this?

The Briscoes vs. The American Wolves - ****
After seeing this, I have to say Eddie/Jay for the World Title has to happen. Their exchanges in this were fucking intense. Great main event, and didn't feel like 25 minutes.

Overall: 7.25/10
A fantastic double main event, but nothing on the undercard stood out. Eveything was solid, but nothing memorable. Thankfully, the two bonus matches make up for that. Samoa Joe vs. James Gibson for the Pure Title and Austin Aries vs. Spanky for the World Title from the New Frontiers show. Both ***1/2+