Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2011, 12:18 AM   #1570 (permalink)
Jack Evans 187
The Conqueror

Jack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH - The Big Bang!

Phil Shatter vs. Zack Salvation - *1/2
Well that was a little surprise, Phil Shatter is TNA's Gunner.

Pick 6 Series
Kenny King(5) vs. Davey Richards - ***3/4
They could actually top this in Toronto this weekend...

Butcher's Rules
Erick Stevens vs. Necro Butcher - *3/4
Not rated very high, but a fun match. Felt a lot like an old school ECW brawl.

Rhett Titus vs. Cassandro El Exotico - **1/4
For those of you who've never seen Cassandro, you're in for a big surprise like I was. Another fun match that kept the show flowing well.

Kevin Steen & Steve Corino vs. Colt Cabana & El Generico - ***
Incredible feud and storyline advancement to go along with the pretty good match.

ROH World Tag Team Championship
The Briscoes(c) vs. The Kings of Wrestling - ****1/2
I clearly knew who won this match but I was still on the edge of my seat marking out like a motherfucker throughout the last several minutes. That's how awesome this match is.

ROH World Championship - Elimination Match
Tyler Black(c) vs. Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong - ****1/4
The ending portion with Kenny King was a bit of a fail but everything else was pretty awesome.

Overall: 8.5/10
Really great show. Crowd was red hot all night, very fun undercard, great storyline advancement, and the double main event is a must see. I'm not bothering to watch that bonus match though.