Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #172 (permalink)
CandyCoatedChaos
Little Poppa Pump

CandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friendsCandyCoatedChaos needs to make some friends
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
That right there is saying you will basically amount to nothing. What else does having to settle for mediocrity imply? My last sentence does not prove any of your points. I was saying in what would normally be a boring situation, such as a long car ride or basically anything you find boring life, can be made more enjoyable while high. I never said that I can't enjoy my life normally nor did I say I can't do interesting things with friends/family/etc while not being high.

And being high at school was fun while it lasted, but the two friends that I did it with eventually got caught one day and kicked out of the school. So I just stopped near the end of year to avoid getting caught like they were.
Settling for mediocrity was in reference to you doing Weed instead of the hard stuff, Oh I'm doing drugs, but I only do mediocre drugs because I don't have the balls to do the real shit. That's what I meant. Thought it might have been clear for you.

You're still saying that you'd use weed to make a boring situation interesting, which is because you can't take a boring situation and make it interesting with your own personality.

Drugs are for losers who can't get by in life on their own personality.

Last edited by CandyCoatedChaos : 05-05-2011 at 02:35 PM.
CandyCoatedChaos is offline   Reply With Quote