Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2011, 01:03 AM   #140 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCoatedChaos View Post
Where in the world did I insinuate that because you do weed your life will amount to nothing? I guess that's all those brain cells you've lost coming in to play. Okay, your last sentence just confirmed my point. You have to take weed to make a boring situation more fun? That shows that you have to take something that alters your perception to be able to enjoy it, because your own personality can't make it interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCoatedChaos View Post
U WEL AL DIIIIE!

I find doing weed to be rather sad. You don't have the balls to do the real shit so you just settle for mediocrity. If you have to do all this shit to make your life interesting then I feel sorry for you.

MY OPINION.
That right there is saying you will basically amount to nothing. What else does having to settle for mediocrity imply? My last sentence does not prove any of your points. I was saying in what would normally be a boring situation, such as a long car ride or basically anything you find boring life, can be made more enjoyable while high. I never said that I can't enjoy my life normally nor did I say I can't do interesting things with friends/family/etc while not being high.

And being high at school was fun while it lasted, but the two friends that I did it with eventually got caught one day and kicked out of the school. So I just stopped near the end of year to avoid getting caught like they were.

Last edited by LUCK : 05-03-2011 at 01:07 AM.
LUCK is offline   Reply With Quote