Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2011, 05:55 PM   #133 (permalink)
HullKogan
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan HullKogan
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCoatedChaos View Post
U WEL AL DIIIIE!

I find doing weed to be rather sad. You don't have the balls to do the real shit so you just settle for mediocrity. If you have to do all this shit to make your life interesting then I feel sorry for you.

MY OPINION.
I've been smoking weed pretty much everyday since 2007. I'm also a year away from my bachelor's degree.

You're opinion is as good as dog shit. Don't make assumptions about something you obviously know nothing about. Its one thing to say "I don't smoke it", its another to just talk out of your ass. If you honestly believe that just because you smoke weed that you can't be a productive member of society, then I got two words for ya.

Oh, and do you actually know how many people have died from smoking weed? I'll give you a hint, its also the same number of people that have overdosed on marijuana. The answer?

Last edited by HullKogan : 05-02-2011 at 05:59 PM.
HullKogan is offline   Reply With Quote