Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Federation X

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Markowitz

Markowitz is an after thought
Default Wrestling Federation X

Out Of Character: I'll be posting the new shows whenever, they could be posted 2 weeks apart or a day apart, doesn't matter. My matches will be in review form, like a quick small paragraph explaining how the match ended and high spots. I'll be doing one show called Ignition.

Backstory: In 2011 the WWE started to become a bit repetitive, with the same feuds being recycled and the same superstars having matches and everything became stale. So the WWE decided to take it's first ever Summer Hiatus, taking June, July and the beginning of August off, because they'll have plenty of time to think up some new and exciting feuds and also people would maybe forget the past feuds and get excited for the new ones and they were also hoping that new fans would start watching because now they can watch from the beginning. They quickly realized this was a mistake. Some wrestlers quit immediately, while others quit after the hiatus. With hardly any wrestlers and none of the fans wanting to watch, the WWE had put itself out of business. Then billionaire Michael Markowitz decided to capitalize and decided to make his own company, Wrestling Federation X or WFX for short.

Show Name: Monday Night Ignition. (not only going to post on mondays, just a name)

Superstars of Ignition:

Blue=Face
Red=Heel

Randy Orton
John Cena
Kane
Chris Jericho

Christain
Jack Swagger
Evan Bourne
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
John Morrison
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Mr Kennedy
Rey Mysterio
Sin Cara

CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Drew Mcintyre

Zack Ryder
R-Truth
Daniel Bryan
AJ Styles
Dolph Ziggler

Sheamus
Vladimir Kozlov
Big Show

Backstage Interviewer: Todd Grisham

Championships:

WFX Champion: Randy Orton

United States Championship: A.J Styles

Pay Per Views: (will be after about every 4 Ignitions)

No Limits(Extreme Rules)
OverLoad(Normal PPV)
Reach for the Case(Money in the Bank)
PowerSurge(Normal PPV)
X-Mania(Wrestlemania Type)
Bound for Glory(Normal PPV)
Revolution(Normal PPV)

Last edited by Markowitz : 05-13-2011 at 02:42 PM.
Markowitz is offline   Reply With Quote