Wrestling Forum banner

Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

204K views 4K replies 350 participants last post by  Leon Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting High Discussion Thread

I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.

#3,201 ·
I get it, its not easy. I would take a break though, and where there is a void, you need to fill it, do something that is fun to you, play ball, game, go to the movies or read. I get it, when i stopped for 40 days which i am still doing till January 25, you somehow got a lot of more free time cause time doesnt fly as fast, sometimes life seems more boring and dull, but you gotta find something, a passion or a hobby if you feel you dont want it or need to take a break. I am happy if i helped you, gotta watch your back because if you dont, nobody will, its on you to accomplish what you want and live the way you please.

good luck

Reactions: Super Delfin
#3,202 ·
Thanks bro. Just finished up my last cig, saying fuck tobacco anymore with no remorse. Managed to stop for 3 months and got sucked back into it about a month ago after stressing at work. Stopping that really wasn't hard other than the first few days for me I get no pleasure out of it it's just a habit I don't even think about.

Got about 2 grams of buds left, so about 2 days of going at it before it's gone and I'll have to take a break. I think I love weed too much to stop totally but I'd love for it to become maybe a few times a week thing other than a few times a day thing. And yes filling my time is the biggest concern. The boredom from not getting high was always my biggest issue whenever I felt the need to stop in the past, but I know that plenty of people enjoy their lives way more than I ever did without ever touching anything. Maybe start working out a little harder, play some deck hockey, go hiking, painting, play guitar, fishing, whatever it's gotta be. Like you said man, it's up to everyone to shape their own world.

Last time I stopped for anywhere near 40 days was around when I graduated college and was looking for jobs. Think I stopped for a good 2+ months. Although when I did smoke again I remember thinking that I forgot how strong weed could be to those with no tolerance. And yeah man I def appreciate being able to chat with someone about it so thanks.

#3,254 ·
You guys take me back, my first time was about 4 years ago, i always wanted to try it, my best friend started smoking weed half a year earlier and always told me storys and i was like i have to get into that, so the first time it was cold so we went into a boiler room of a friend of ours and another dude was with us, it was hot in the room, boiling you might say´´, we smoked 2 joints, and i was like, feeling nothing at all, maybe i needed more but my throat was hurting like a bitch, we went outside and all of a sudden i cant remember why or how or what, but i jumped into the gras and made a snowangle, while my friends were rolling on the ground crying of laughter, that night was epic, we did all kinds of stupid shit, i wish i could relieve that moment, its still great to go out with friends and i still meet with my best friend often, but that day holds a special place in my heart, we didnt even have food so we ate chocolate cream, just that, nio bread.

Reactions: Rated R™
#3,289 ·
Yeah, pain a little while after = normal. Pain during =\= normal and you should really make sure you have the proper technique when performing any exercise. Oh and yeah, dont take painkillers for it, that was just an add on. Had some earlier and mucked around 'sparring' with my brothers room mate. Good fun tbh. Get hit, it hurts and then goes away like nothing happened.

#3,351 ·
Sure i share weed, even a spliff with a stranger as long as i feel him, yes weed is expensive but fuck it, i would kill for my friends so why wouldnt i share weed with them. Yes there are some cheap people out there, but not my friends, after i payed the first time and the guy comes and asks again i say sure we will smoke, just get your weed and its on, then they say they dont have any or any money then i say bad luck, its just the nature of alot of smokers, not real men but bitches and scumbags, what you receive you give back, i hate that almost as much as unthankful people. I have 2 friends, they are my brothers and we share everyting, hell for one half year i paid weed, food when we were out bus tickets for a year for one of the friends because he lost his job but now he has a job again and he is paying everything, not saying a word, i can just say hey lets go to mcdonalds and he will just pay out of his heart. I kinda pitty you walls for not expiriencing the joy of sharing, its way better than taking.

#3,457 ·
^ I like this guy. Simple and straight to the point.

I've to make one of the biggest choices of my life soon , I wonder would muschrooms help me out. :p The only thing I'd worry about is the varying levels of psilocybin in Muschrooms. Out of the two hundrded plus mushrooms which have the active psilicybin chemical , most of the mushrooms are very hard to distungish (not just from the votile shrooms). Even a seasoned ethnobotanist has trouble from distungishing mushrooms levels of psilicybin by it's look. Does anyone really do reagent tests do decide it's level? I wouldn't order them either. I'd like to get a level of psilicybin that's very moderate as I'm pretty much a rookie and don't know what to expect.

#3,460 ·
Most mushrooms sold in the street are psilocybe cubensis. There may be some variation in pot ency between batches but usually nothing too extreme. There are different levels of psilocybin between species, but again unless you're picking them yourself or something most likely you're going to get psilocybe cubensis. A good starter dose is about 1.5-2g for this species. Unless you're talking about ordering truffles online or something?

#3,466 · (Edited)
I need a milligram scale. To eBay I go! Also in the market for 1000 to 3000 glowsticks.

Also, unrelated set up an appointment to get a tattoo this summer. July 28, could've got in a few weeks before but I got too many outdoor plans in the first part of July to abuse my new ink with the sun. Super excited, plus I already got an idea for the other arm... probably later this year.

#3,657 · (Edited)
/\ After effects get sketchy if you use it too often, but in moderation it's not usually a big deal.

I'm gonna be in molly heaven in about 2 weeks. Gonna roll titties for Lotus late night set at All Good! Hoping I can find some legit heady MDA but MDMA will work just fine too! A lot of people should be selling 'sass' which is supposed to be MDA. Thankfully the Simon's reagents can differentiate between the two once you've done either a marquis or mecke test. Think I got some MDA two years ago (didn't have a Simon's reagent but had mecke), shit was fire though.

Also, I just want to comment that anytime you do ecstasy, especially pills it seems, there is always some inherent risk involved. You can lessen this risk by making smart decisions, but it's still there at some level. But that's how it is in the drug game. Fake rolls have given me two of my sketchiest drug experiences so I try to be super careful these days, learned my lesson.

#3,704 ·
so it depends on the person, is what you say? ok.

another question. would a larger bowl make it easier to smoke vs a smaller bowl. I just broke in my newest one (a panda head for the bowl, dubbed Panda Express) and the bowl is like a mm or 2 bigger than my previous one, and a longer pipe by maybe 8 - 10 mm. I would figure the basic reason is you can pack more weed in the bowl, but would a bigger opening do in terms of inhalation and overall high-ness?

#3,719 ·
Reading this thread reminds me far too much of college with all the random letters and numbers flying about. That being said 4-AcO-DMT is supposed to be immense , heard great shit about it. I never tried anything like that though as it's impossible to get here. The only thing I tried that was remotely close was 2c-e which was pretty cool. Not as good visuals as LSD but still had some colourful and complex visuals.

On a different note I'm smoking for the first time in ages this Saturday. I can't drink and everyone's going out so I think I'll just get blasted and watch Faber hopefully kick lumps out of Barao. :mark: Haven't watch a UFC high in ages so I'm hyped as hell.

#3,721 ·
I don't smoke weed, never have, never will. Never drank alcohol either. I also don't call myself straight edge, because I think it sounds lame as fuck even though it works for Punk.

I have quite a stressful life, much so more than others especially with the way I was brought up. However, the people around me surved as a model of what I might become if I got into drugs and alcohol so I've always stayed clear to assure I never find out what I may have become.

I've always found better ways to relax and take care of stress.

Some people can handle drugs an alcohol, it allows them to have a good time and become a more relaxed person. Other people it turns quite littereally into monsters and can ruin lives.

I don't necessarily have a problem with people doing it, just so long as they don't push it on me. To each his own.

#3,723 ·
btw for those who have done shrooms:

have you ever tried blazing after the shroom high wears off? The last two times I did shrooms we did this and went through like 8-10 bowls both times and yet felt completely felt sober. Is completely fucked up and I want to know if it happens to other people.

#3,728 ·
No but I did that with Acid and I got really fucked up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.