Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2011, 04:25 PM   #111 (permalink)
Rated Rô
Great One?..

Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPac99 View Post
Trust me, Im very well up on my drugs, are u tryin to suggest that being so is something special ? Cus its not

The fact is its 2011, crack is NOT something people get in and do to be 'fun and intersting' in a party like scenario u fuckin tit, pretty obvious u have lived on forums ur whole life ... think of the terrible, terrible rep crack has, crack, herion and crystal meth, terrible reputations for destroyin lives, people with any sense dont do them if they are looking to party

I certainly, certainly hope that u are not one of these people that say crack when refering to cocaine ... for the love of fucking everything I hope ur not one of those people ...
People will think otherwise, but this is the truth.

I've been to many parties and this is pretty much correct.
Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote