Wrestling Forum banner

Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

204K views 4K replies 350 participants last post by  Leon Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting High Discussion Thread

I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.

#191 ·
Re: Getting high

Obviously you can guess by my name that no I have never smoked. I don't really like it around me but I don't push my beliefs on my friends or other people around me with the exception of whoever I'm dating. I wouldn't date someone who smoked. That's just me though.

#195 ·

your lifestyle is like a blowjob, your way of livin' sucks - fabolous
You're judging my lifestyle based on the fact that I don't drink or smoke? wow. That's real mature. Just because I don't have a lifestyle similar to yours doesn't mean my way of life sucks. I appreciate the little things of life, and enjoy life to the fullest because of that- not because of drugs or alcohol.

Now, I'm not trying to knock off anyone else that smokes or drink here, but I just don't need it.

#210 ·

Go smoke some Meth, then you will understand paranoia.

Yeah, marijuana has made me paranoid a couple of times. But it isn't Scarecrow (Batman Begins) type of shit. I guarantee the majority of the people you ask will just say the only paranoia they experienced was the possibility of getting caught.

#211 ·

Go smoke some Meth, then you will understand paranoia.

Yeah, marijuana has made me paranoid a couple of times. But it isn't Scarecrow (Batman Begins) type of shit. I guarantee the majority of the people you ask will just say the only paranoia they experienced was the possibility of getting caught.
Spoken by someone who knows what I am talking about, you are absolutely correct sir. Like I said, if it was something like coke then I would have agreed with him but not on weed. Everyone involved with the Partnership For A Drug Free America would be all over that shit if it had effects like that.

I always find it hilarious when you own someone on something like this they always say you are either in denial or you're a loser.

#218 ·

I don't mind it, I just seriously dislike dumb subculture that some people get wrapped up in. "420 420 SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY LOL GUISE I'M SO HIGH." I'm bored of people on Xbox live screaming "I'M SOooOoOoO HIGH GUYS"

Way to act fourteen.

#228 ·

I always love how the people pro-pot usually know of people who smoked it for 20+ years and are fine while people against it know someone whos life was ruined by it. My wife is 100% against pot because her dad was a dead beat who would choose pot over his family every chance he got. I knew a guy who would have probably beat the shit out of his wife everyday if he never got high. One of my friends is basically the equivilant of a functioning alcoholic, but with pot. He starts to get ill and feels like shit when he stops smoking. Pot could be just as fun as alcohol, but just as bad as well. The only reason I don't smoke it is because I was never exposed to it as a kid and now because I have kids. When Im drinking a beer I'm not giving my kids second hand liver cancer.

#230 ·

I always love how the people pro-pot usually know of people who smoked it for 20+ years and are fine while people against it know someone whos life was ruined by it. My wife is 100% against pot because her dad was a dead beat who would choose pot over his family every chance he got. I knew a guy who would have probably beat the shit out of his wife everyday if he never got high. One of my friends is basically the equivilant of a functioning alcoholic, but with pot. He starts to get ill and feels like shit when he stops smoking. Pot could be just as fun as alcohol, but just as bad as well. The only reason I don't smoke it is because I was never exposed to it as a kid and now because I have kids. When Im drinking a beer I'm not giving my kids second hand liver cancer.
If you're implying that weed will give you cancer from second hand smoke, you are incorrect.

And you're wife's dad would have been a loser with or without pot. If it wasn't pot it would have been booze and if not booze it would have been cheeseburgers and lotto tickets. People like that always fail because that's who they are.

Come at me bro!
I don't need to, you already got owned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.