Wrestling Forum banner

Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

204K views 4K replies 350 participants last post by  Leon Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting High Discussion Thread

I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.

#1,405 ·
Re: Getting high

I've never taken Slavia but I've been there when people have been on it.

One particular time there was 5 of us and I was the only one not taking salvia (I was quite happy with weed) and as soon as my friends took the salvia hits from the bong you could see it in their face and especially in their eyes. They were absolutely fucked! One friend started to stroke the couch before he took all the pillows of the couch and put them on the floor. Then he tipped the couch over so it was like a den. I asked him after why he did that and he said there was a cow that was angry at him so he was trying to hide. :lmao

Anyway the moral of the story is make sure there is one person with you who isn't taking salvia just incase you do something really crazy.

#1,406 ·

I've never taken Slavia but I've been there when people have been on it.

One particular time there was 5 of us and I was the only one not taking salvia (I was quite happy with weed) and as soon as my friends took the salvia hits from the bong you could see it in their face and especially in their eyes. They were absolutely fucked! One friend started to stroke the couch before he took all the pillows of the couch and put them on the floor. Then he tipped the couch over so it was like a den. I asked him after why he did that and he said there was a cow that was angry at him so he was trying to hide. :lmao

Anyway the moral of the story is make sure there is one person with you who isn't taking salvia just incase you do something really crazy.
OMG! :L that sounds hilarious!!! :lmao and i'm hoping me and my friends can rope someone in to keep an eye on us... i've heard of people who thought they were like vegetables and trying to cut their skin off with knives and shit... that scares me!

#1,414 ·

Yeah, I haven't really tried that hard to find Salvia either. What is it like last 10-20 mins of high. I saw a youtube vid of some kid losing his mind basically. Was pretty funny I have a pretty high tolerance with drugs I'd hope if I did it, that it wouldn't put me on my ass.

Very nice day here just went to smoked a joint then cig combo by some fresh water and had a nice swim was really relaxing. I think I will roll another couple and listen to CCR before I go to work. Man, if it just stayed 15-25 degrees Canadian temperature measurement all year I'd be a happy man. LOL I really must have spaced in HS math class no idea about temp measurements or conversions.

#1,447 ·

I prefer smoking than drinking easilly. Taking shots is what usually gets you drunk and most alcohol have awful after taste and leave a sour stop in my stomache. Drinking has always made me feel worse than before and not even really feel drunk or buzzed. It takes too long for me too get even buzzed and too much risk and not any award. Smoking is simple and I've never had any negative after effects or feeling sick while doing it other than a few headaches here and there but nothing compares too a piece of shit hangover. The only time I like drinking is when I'm playing beerpong that's just because it's fun in a competitive nature when I usually play with a few buddies but taking shots doesn't impress me one bit.

#1,455 · (Edited)

I remember when I worked at Value Village a few years ago and I would walk in with my headphones on and go to the back to get ready. I got 2 warnings because my boss (who was a woman hating gay guy who asked me out to breakfast) said that I was rude by not saying hello to everyone. Also, he always wanted me there 20 mins early but I couldn't because I would take the bus and it would only drop me off in front of there at ten to the hour. Plus, I start work whenever I start work, not 20 mins beforehand. I would always work 3-9 and I would get there at 2:50 because that's when the bus dropped me off and even then I wouldn't go in until 3. I don't start work at 2:40, I start work at 3. I told him if he wanted me there 20 mins earlier, book me 20 mins earlier.

I also specifically told him that I don't like doing cash because I'm not a very social person. So, for the first week he put me on cash and I failed miserably and he got mad as well. There were 2 final straws there: The first was when I was working in the drop off room. I would sit there aand be bored because I was only picking up things people dropped off and they don't get a whole lot of them in the winter (it was Jan. when I worked there). So I would get bored, leave the room and do other people's jobs to pass the time or ask one of my 5, yes 5, bosses if there was anything else that needed to be done. I got in shit for that from him because I wasn't supposed to leave that room. The second part was I was in the back of the store stocking things and someone stacked this huuuuuuge shelf completely wrong and it fell and almost crushed me. And when I say crushed, it would have easily crushed me and either killed me or severely injured me. So I lost it, walked up to the front of the store to the 4 cashiers working and in front of everyone said "Alright, who's the fucking retard who stacked that shelve back there, because it almost fucking killed me and I don't want to fucking destroy the wrong person by accident". The customers sat there stunned and Sarah took me into the back and bitched me out, to which I said "I don't give a fuck if you're pregnant and all hormonal. I'm not your husband so don't talk to me like I am". I must make the note that she was about ready to give birth by this time and told me she didn't need this right now because she was moody due to being pregnant.

So, about 3 days later I get called into the office and they said they were letting me go. The good thing was was that I legit was quitting that day anyway and it was pay day on top of that. And when I said that my boss looked devastated because I wasn't crushed and he liked to fuck with me ever since I declined his little breakfast date.

So the moral of that story is fuck Value Village.

#1,501 ·

I've smoked everyday now for a little over a week. I always think I need a break....and then I get bored. Currently smoking right now while my fiance is having a nap. Plan on waking her up by dragging my sack across her face, stay tuned for details on how that went.

#1,577 ·

I'm sorry boys, but I cracked. The wife brought home weed tonight without me knowing and like a bitch I said yes and we're going to smoke it later. In my defense, I originally said no but then she offered a BJ when we're done smoking and I just can't pass that up. So I have failed, and will start my epic quest tomorrow. Unless she brings home weed and offers me head again, in which case it will be the day after that. Unless...

#1,598 ·

So...you and some guys were in a tent when one of them says that you never get what you really want out of life, there was silence and then it felt like all your lives changed. I dunno, but that sounds fucking gay to me bro. Very Brokeback, if you ask me. Did your life change when your lips went over his shaft? I am only kidding of course, but you kinda set yourself up for that one and I'm not even high (shocking, I know).

#1,600 ·

So...you and some guys were in a tent when one of them says that you never get what you really want out of life, there was silence and then it felt like all your lives changed. I dunno, but that sounds fucking gay to me bro. Very Brokeback, if you ask me. Did your life change when your lips went over his shaft? I am only kidding of course, but you kinda set yourself up for that one and I'm not even high (shocking, I know).
A tent is a very chill place to be and I much prefer than being outside or inside. It just seems a lot more relaxing. And fuck you about the brokeback mountain shit. :p

#1,612 ·

A quick tell is to snap them at the base (if they're fresh) and 95% of magic mushrooms bleed a bluey-purple dye.

If you're going to take them I'd do the following:

Make sure you're not stressed about anything (work, school whatever).
Be in a great mind-set and stay positive and just relax/enjoy it.
Do them in a comfortable environment (your or a friends house or a regular sesh spot).
Most of all just have fun. That's what it's about.

My friends and I implemented a total technology ban when we did it a couple of times a few years ago. No phones, cameras, computers, tv's anything while you're on the trip and only computer for communal music in the chill-out phase.

It's good if you come up with a playlist beforehand. Less to worry about when you're tripping and it's good to just sit back and let it roll.

#1,617 ·

A quick tell is to snap them at the base (if they're fresh) and 95% of magic mushrooms bleed a bluey-purple dye.

If you're going to take them I'd do the following:

Make sure you're not stressed about anything (work, school whatever).
Be in a great mind-set and stay positive and just relax/enjoy it.
Do them in a comfortable environment (your or a friends house or a regular sesh spot).
Most of all just have fun. That's what it's about.

My friends and I implemented a total technology ban when we did it a couple of times a few years ago. No phones, cameras, computers, tv's anything while you're on the trip and only computer for communal music in the chill-out phase.

It's good if you come up with a playlist beforehand. Less to worry about when you're tripping and it's good to just sit back and let it roll.

This is great advice. My friends and I also had a no technology policy, the last thing you want while you're tripping is to get a phone call from a relative, boss, or some one with importance lol. I also suggest only hanging out with the people that are tripping. The first couple times I tripped, I would bug out if I was around someone who wasn't tripping. I would start to question my actions: Am I being weird? Am I making sense? Do I looked fucked up? Is this dude/girl going to tell someone they saw me tripping? All shit like this ran through my head constantly, not fun. But after a couple times, I learned to adjust and now I'm pretty much fine around anyone. Shrooms are a great thing. I've had very spiritual experiences, learned new things about myself and learned how to better myself all from magic mushrooms. You're going to get a lot of moments of clarity, almost like having an epiphany. Enjoy it man, have a good time.

#1,624 ·

Having a technology ban on a shroom trip is so much better purely because you can only share those experiences with the people you are with. Nobody else will be able to understand how good that moment was if you try to capture it it will never be the same for other people. It's so hard to explain and sometimes you think it would be great to capture it (a friend of mine snuck his phone with him once and took some photos) and they just look normal and shit the next day it ruins it man trust me.

Your life will never be the same again. Take a pen and paper for the group and write stuff down that jumps out at you. Life aspirations, changes etc. put it all down. I've made so many positive life changes after a shroom trip (it's how I decided to stop pussying around and tell my now girlfriend how I feel) and if you need to make a big life decision when you trip you'll see it with perfect clarity. You can visualise your life in your mind. It's awesome man.

#1,625 ·

Having a technology ban on a shroom trip is so much better purely because you can only share those experiences with the people you are with. Nobody else will be able to understand how good that moment was if you try to capture it it will never be the same for other people. It's so hard to explain and sometimes you think it would be great to capture it (a friend of mine snuck his phone with him once and took some photos) and they just look normal and shit the next day it ruins it man trust me.

Your life will never be the same again. Take a pen and paper for the group and write stuff down that jumps out at you. Life aspirations, changes etc. put it all down. I've made so many positive life changes after a shroom trip (it's how I decided to stop pussying around and tell my now girlfriend how I feel) and if you need to make a big life decision when you trip you'll see it with perfect clarity. You can visualise your life in your mind. It's awesome man.
This is exactly why I want to do them. I've always said I have some shit I need to deal with and I think shrooms would fix it.

#1,665 ·

Sacrificing the sacred plant to the fire gods currently, figuring out the universe. I have come to the conclusion that I really need to look into buying a house in the woods.
I came to the same conclusion the other day. Was thinking about maybe either Pennsylvania or Texas, you can get 200 acres of land for like $20,000. Kind of want to build my own house too. I like the idea of being self sufficient and kinda in solitude.

#1,863 ·

Haha I shall bear that in mind then. Ill just remember not to bother getting into an argument with him as it wont be worth it.

Reactions: Cole Phelps
#1,900 ·

I'd only put in about 2 grams on your first batch and maybe make 3 cookies and only have one. Be very, very cautious when first starting out. Better safe than sorry. Once you're used to it, then go nutty. I thankfully had listened to a million Rogan podcasts and knew what to do. If I hadn't, I would have eaten the entire batch all at once and had a stroke.

#2,062 ·

What i dont get is people looking down on other for things they do, if you dont do anything and die a virgin that´s fine with me, i just dont get why other people have to be like you i´m not one to conpare big things to little ones but its extactly the kind of thinking people had who did big evil on this planet, either you are like me or you are the enemy,

Reactions: xenon_
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.