Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)
View Single Post
post #86 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 01:44 PM
sbuch
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie Rock View Post
I smoke everyday. I wish I didn't, if your young and thinking of starting don't. It's caused me a massive loss in motivation and it's very expensive once you need to smoke more and more to get high. Girls say it's fine when they first get with you but let me tell you they soon grow tired of your stoned ass!! and I don't want someone up in my face when I'm stoned anyway. My beautiful BMW I have parked out side looks great but its a pile of shit underneath as I don't have the money to fix it. Funny I spent 100 quid last month on skunk though. I'm hungry too but to stoned to be arsed to cook, guess I'll eat that giant Toblerone that's been sitting in the cupboard since Christmas then wonder why I seem to be a bit porky recently........ what was I saying meh.

Some people (I bet younger then me) will say they smoke regularly and it's fine, I was in denial for years too. Then suddenly I was 30 and wondering where my life went? You know, I cant really remember.

IT SUCKS DON'T DO IT!!!
I've been smoking weed consistently for two years now and what you just described is what I most fear. I've been wanting to stop for about 6 months now but I just can't seem to break the habit. I was denial but am finally breaking through, so I hope with a change of scenery I can stop my nasty smoking tendencies.

In case anyone is wondering I go through about an eight a day, either it be dro or kush it costs me about 30-60 each day, add that up with a box of dutches each night and ur lookin at a pretty expensive habit. I started smoking weed and it made everything better, soon though the affects become less of an experience and it turns into an, addiction.

So yeah, if you're thinking about smoking weed, don't- because sometimes you'll just end up in a hole very hard to get out of.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome