Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2011, 05:33 AM   #71 (permalink)
Art13
Backyard Wrestling

Art13 needs to take rep more seriousArt13 needs to take rep more seriousArt13 needs to take rep more seriousArt13 needs to take rep more seriousArt13 needs to take rep more seriousArt13 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceface View Post
I don't necessarily agree with you regarding total legalization because I believe that introducing drugs to a society whose occupants have very little personal responsibility regarding them would go pretty horribly wrong, but I do agree that education is a much better solution to such problems than banning things.
Well you wouldn't really be introducing them would you. In my experience drugs are generally freely available pretty much everywhere, I honestly don't believe legalisation would have much of an effect on availability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I don't see how making it easier to get physically addictive drugs would help with addictions. If I wanted to take Crystal Meth I don't think I could. I wouldn't even know where to begin with getting the stuff or who to talk to about it. I understand the drugs are out there but actually getting the stuff can be tough and expensive.
Again, where I'm from, drugs are pretty much available to whoever wants them, but I guess this may vary from area to area.
Although with that being said, if crack and heroin were made legal does that mean you'd rush out and try it?

In Portugal, for example, all drugs have be decriminalised in amounts that are considered personal use. Since this has happened the amount of people using drugs has actually declined. So there is precedence that making currently prohibited substances legal doesn't necessarily result in an increase in use.
Art13 is offline   Reply With Quote