Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #59 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Tried it once. I was at a friend's house and we got back from a party and were hanging out on his roof. I totally gave into drunken peer pressure. It was great, my one friend was sober and just started playing the piano. Now I know he's been into music all his life but that was the first time I really appreciated how good he is. There were about 8 people in his room and I just crashed on his bed and listened to him play for like half an hour. Not something I would ever do regularly but once in a while really isn't a big deal at all.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote