Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #58 (permalink)
Deacon of Demons
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Deacon of Demons needs to take rep more seriousDeacon of Demons needs to take rep more seriousDeacon of Demons needs to take rep more seriousDeacon of Demons needs to take rep more seriousDeacon of Demons needs to take rep more seriousDeacon of Demons needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Did you just not inhale it correctly or something? It hits me like a brick every time.
No, I always inhaled it correctly. Like I said, I just never really felt it unless I was also drinking. Weird I know.
Current Favorite Wrestlers- HBK, Triple H, MCMG's,Chris Jericho, Undetaker, Kane, AJ Styles, Christian Cage, Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels, MVP, Finlay, LAX, Chris Harris, James Storm, The Hardys, Sting, Abyss, Edge, Burke, John Morrison.

All time favorites- HBK, Triple H, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Eddie Guerrero, Mr. Perfect, Bret Hart, Sting, Macho Man Randy Savage, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg.
Deacon of Demons is offline   Reply With Quote