Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #44 (permalink)
Deacon of Demons
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Deacon of Demons 501 - 1000Deacon of Demons 501 - 1000Deacon of Demons 501 - 1000Deacon of Demons 501 - 1000Deacon of Demons 501 - 1000Deacon of Demons 501 - 1000
Default Re: Getting high

I used to "get high" all the time. Idk why though because whenever I did it I could never tell I was high. The only time that I could actually feel the effects is if I drank while smoking also.

I don't do it anymore now though, hell I rarely even drink these days. I am almost 25, I kind of think I got all of that stuff out of my system already,so I don't feel the need to do it anymore.
Current Favorite Wrestlers- HBK, Triple H, MCMG's,Chris Jericho, Undetaker, Kane, AJ Styles, Christian Cage, Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels, MVP, Finlay, LAX, Chris Harris, James Storm, The Hardys, Sting, Abyss, Edge, Burke, John Morrison.

All time favorites- HBK, Triple H, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Eddie Guerrero, Mr. Perfect, Bret Hart, Sting, Macho Man Randy Savage, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg.
Deacon of Demons is offline   Reply With Quote