Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 04:14 PM   #31 (permalink)
radiatedrich
Working on my abs

radiatedrich needs to make some friendsradiatedrich needs to make some friendsradiatedrich needs to make some friendsradiatedrich needs to make some friendsradiatedrich needs to make some friendsradiatedrich needs to make some friendsradiatedrich needs to make some friendsradiatedrich needs to make some friendsradiatedrich needs to make some friendsradiatedrich needs to make some friends
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by walls View Post
Locking people in a cage for having some weed on them is one of the stupidest things ever. You're not hurting anyone, so who gives a shit?

I don't think it matters if they catogorize it as drunk driving or reckless driving as long as the sentence is the same. When you get into a car and drive drunk you're putting everyone around you at risk. You could hit someone and destroy a family forever because you're a fucking idiot. They should be locked in a cage for that.

Having some weed? Not so much.
Yeah I agree... and drunk drivers usually don't even get sentenced. They just spend a night in a cell. Pot smokers do get sentenced, sometimes for years at a time. It's a waste of money and prison space if you ask me.
radiatedrich is offline   Reply With Quote