Wrestling Forum banner

Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

204K views 4K replies 350 participants last post by  Leon Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting High Discussion Thread

I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.

#273 · (Edited)
Re: Getting high

How in the blue hell is it fair? If you work Monday to Friday and want to smoke on your weekend, that's your right. If you're coming into work high and it was effecting your performance (although I don't know why it would, if anything if should make you work better) then that's one thing. But to get in trouble for having a joint at your house on Saturday when you have to go into work on Monday is horse shit.

Alcohol is way worse and to my knowledge not many places test for that like they do pot.

Unmotivated and awkward to be around... I'm a little shocked how ill informed so many people are about this subject on this forum.

#274 · (Edited)

How in the blue hell is it fair? If you work Monday to Friday and want to smoke on your weekend, that's your right. If you're coming into work high and it was effecting your performance (although I don't know why it would, if anything if should make you work better) then that's one thing. But to get in trouble for having a joint at your house on Saturday when you have to go into work on Monday is horse shit.

Alcohol is way worse and to my knowledge not many places test for that like they do pot.

Unmotivated and awkward to be around... I'm a little shocked how ill informed so many people are about this subject on this forum.
I know quite a lot of people who are regular weed smokers, it has a fairly different (not totally different of course) effect on each of them. Some of them would not be able to work and are very awkward to be around when high, not all of them though, some are better when they're high, some you can't notice any MAJOR differences with.

It is stupid that places test it though, as if someone doing it on the weekend is gonna be unfit to work, which is bullshit.
However, from the company's point of view it's an illegal substance, and even today where weed is fairly accepted it'll look bad on the company for allowing it. Doesn't stop them from just not testing for it though.

#311 · (Edited)

The only member I've shared this with is walls, but what the heck...

So I had Lasik last Saturday so been 8 days now, I waited till Thursday night/Friday morning to smoke weed because apparently smoking weed gives you dry eyes and smoking so soon after the surgery would just hurt the healing process, so I'm glad I had enough control to wait 5 days, so It was an amazing experience after 5 days of course, nothing unusual but did feel some pressure in the eyes.

What amazes me is how my eyes don't turn red anymore, I couldn't have asked for a better bonus from the surgery, I don't know but I think my eyes were very weak and sensitive before the surgery but when they put lasers and what not in my eyes, they took all the pain they could so now they aren't sensitive.

So overall Lasik saved me from glasses, contacts, and Visine.

#596 ·

Why are you still here? Nobody cares, it would be like if i would go into a WOW Thread insult everybody saying they are fat losers and the game sucks, when i actually never played, you base your whole shit knowledge on your ignorant parents probably who had ignorant parents too and so on so fuck off already. I smoke Weed often and i work 12 hour shifts at Construction, you would fucking die and you could take any drug you want you would go crying home. You are beaten but you cant stop annoying.

@RatedR genuis idea, i have small eyes anyway so i probably would get away with it:d

Reactions: Rated R™
#627 ·

house music is amazing when you are high, other night i got stoned outta my mind, popped on some afrojack in the car and blasted that shit, it was a great experience
Gotta agree with that, normally i don't enjoy House, Psy Trance and all that, i mean it's nice but when you are high it does something to your brain, but its brutal with acid, i fucking LOVED it we listend to it 8 Hours without pause, with a huge blockrocker, when somebody stopped the music i felt like getting stabbed in the ears hahaha.

#645 ·

Whaat, i dont know a single person not liking the smell of weed, i know people who dont like to smoke it but even they say it smells great..i guess everybody hiss Opinion, but it isn't a fact that it smells bad, or good for that matter.

And that's different from person to person..and i dont get what the problem is with overly calm people, what are they gonna do hypnotise you?

Reactions: Walls
#683 ·

I'm out as well. Finances dictate that I won't be getting any until next Friday :(

8 days without weed. Shitfuckmotherfuckingcuntbagwhore, is my response to my current situation.
Why do you keep taking that many days off? like I understand this time it's your fiances saying but didn't you just go on a 6 day break?

Last time I picked up 6 grams and it lasted me 2 weeks, and than I pick up again when I get my paycheck.

I'm guessing Money really isn't an issue?

#679 ·

Greatest curse ever

Reactions: Rated R™
#682 ·

Weed comas are amazing. Only time I sleep peacefully and for any real length of time as well. With me not getting any until next Friday, that means a ton of sleepless nights. Most likely I'll be up for 2-3 days in a row before going to sleep again so I fully expect my posts on here to get dumber and dumber as the next few days go by.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.