Wrestling Forum banner

Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

204K views 4K replies 350 participants last post by  Leon Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting High Discussion Thread

I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.

#54 · (Edited)
Re: Getting high

I've never quite understood the appeal of this drug.

Personally, I find the body load unpleasant and to be honest, an appetite and the desire to sit around feeling unmotivated is pretty much the exact opposite of what I'm looking for in a drug, I much prefer to go the other way.

It's not bad at the end of a big night out on other substances to send things a little sideways, but on it's own it lacks recreational value, in my opinion that is.

Also, on legalisation, the fact that weed, or any one other popular drugs are still illegal is a joke.

The simple fact is drug prohibition kills more people than drugs alone ever could. All prohibition does is line the pockets of black market operators, creates deadly violence and puts dangerous, adulterated, unregulated drugs on the street.

The best possible solution at this stage is HONEST drug education in schools, harm minimisation strategies and complete legalisation. All manufacturing should be completely legit and monitored closely by the Government

#63 ·

I've never quite understood the appeal of this drug.

Personally, I find the body load unpleasant and to be honest, an appetite and the desire to sit around feeling unmotivated is pretty much the exact opposite of what I'm looking for in a drug, I much prefer to go the other way.

It's not bad at the end of a big night out on other substances to send things a little sideways, but on it's own it lacks recreational value, in my opinion that is.

Also, on legalisation, the fact that weed, or any one other popular drugs are still illegal is a joke.

The simple fact is drug prohibition kills more people than drugs alone ever could. All prohibition does is line the pockets of black market operators, creates deadly violence and puts dangerous, adulterated, unregulated drugs on the street.

The best possible solution at this stage is HONEST drug education in schools, harm minimisation strategies and complete legalisation. All manufacturing should be completely legit and monitored closely by the Government
um are you serious? you'd support the legalization of something like crystal meth or cocaine? seriously people ruin their lives because they're addicted to the stuff, i dont know how you could possibly say all drugs should be legal

**note im not saying pot should be illegal, just the strong ones i am agaisnt*

#59 ·

Tried it once. I was at a friend's house and we got back from a party and were hanging out on his roof. I totally gave into drunken peer pressure. It was great, my one friend was sober and just started playing the piano. Now I know he's been into music all his life but that was the first time I really appreciated how good he is. There were about 8 people in his room and I just crashed on his bed and listened to him play for like half an hour. Not something I would ever do regularly but once in a while really isn't a big deal at all.

#60 ·

I never buy it but I do it every now and then, I don't think it's a big deal and most of the time it's so fun.

#75 ·

Yeah i do smoke , i like the differents tastes and do grow my own smoke. I have it under control. Addicted though but it doesn't affect my life in a bad way... Did quit a couple of times even for two years and more.

#79 ·

These threads are always fuckin dynamite, no matter what forum ur on

The absolute ignorance towards drugs in general is astounding sometimes, not so much in this particular one, but Ive seen it plenty before, its always interesting to go through the pages even if there is a lot of them

Yeah I used to smoke weed when I was younger, though it never did that much for me, Ive stopped now, anyone lettin me smoke their weed is wastin it and I definatly wouldnt be buyin it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.