Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiatedrich View Post
Yeah but how many people actually go to jail for drunk driving? Is it really worth the time and money to incarcerate someone for something as petty as smoking pot?

And actually, I've heard people propose that there should be no drunk driving law. Instead, if some drunk guy is driving like an idiot, it should be classified under reckless driving. It's not necessarily what I support since I don't know enough about alcohol/drunk driving statistics to have an informed opinion, but how would you feel about that?
Locking people in a cage for having some weed on them is one of the stupidest things ever. You're not hurting anyone, so who gives a shit?

I don't think it matters if they catogorize it as drunk driving or reckless driving as long as the sentence is the same. When you get into a car and drive drunk you're putting everyone around you at risk. You could hit someone and destroy a family forever because you're a fucking idiot. They should be locked in a cage for that.

Having some weed? Not so much.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote