Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
CCCOLIN
Forum Lurker

CCCOLIN is an after thought
Default Re: Getting high

i smoke everyday, smoke it like it's a cigarette been doing this since i was 16. I do feel slower mentally but maybe that's because i was crazy and paranoid. i also feel like it broadened my outlook and calmed me down. I can't remember the last time I went into a hulk rage and wanted to rip someones head off, and they'res been plenty of opportunities

i've always had a problem sleeping due to my days of warcraft 3 and starcraft. This was the best selling point for me when i first started smoking I could finally go to sleep in under 10 minutes and not the usual hour and a half and playing with yourself hoping it'll help. Always woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and ready for the new day instead of waking up grumpy and miserable. Still to this day i Suppose. It's hard to sleep without toking up. When i'm out working I gotta get really drunk to sleep and i don't take pills. Period.

Just because Weed is associated with failure doesn't make it necessarily true. I failed harder before I started smoking pot and all pot did was open my mind to new things. Like hey, I hated weed and thought the effects were like there portrayed in television.