Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 03:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
shutupchico
free miveld

shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Getting high

i never understood the people who get high and say they go out and accomplish all this shit, they call it getting stoned for a reason. it opens your mind, you become more mentally stimulated, but less physically stimulated. it depends on the type of weed too, i've had weed that gave me the opiate get up and go feeling which is good, but most of the time it doesn't do that.
shutupchico is offline   Reply With Quote