Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Users Introduction thread

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2011, 11:33 PM   #97 (permalink)
TromaDogg
OK Eggman, bring it on!

TromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: New Users Introduction thread

Why you picked your username: I've been using the same nickname on most forums for many years, asides from a couple where I've had to register as TromaDogg thanks to some git plagiarising me (he knows who he is)

Favorite wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles

Favorite wrestling company(s): WWE & TNA

Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia? England

Other things...Asides from pro wrestling, I'm massively into videogames and low budget/indie movies, and I listen to mostly rock and heavy metal
TromaDogg is offline   Reply With Quote