Truth Martini - Manages House of Truth

Tag Teams & Stables:
Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly
All Night Express - Kenny King & Rhett Titus
American Wolves - Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards
Bravado Brothers - Harlem Bravado & Lance Bravado
Briscoe Brothers - Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe
The Embassy - Prince Nana, Mia Yim, R.D. Evans, Tommaso Ciampa & Ken Doane
House of Truth - Truth Martini, Christopher Daniels, Michael Elgin & Roderick Strong
Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team - Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin

---

Next Show:

ROH Death Before Dishonor IX
Date:
June 26th, 2011

ROH World Championship
World Champion Eddie Edwards vs. Chris Hero

New York City Street Fight:
All Night Express vs. Briscoe Brothers

ROH World TV Championship
World TV Champion Christopher Daniels with Truth Martini vs. Colt Cabana

One On One:
Davey Richards vs. Michael Elgin with Truth Martini

Grudge Match:
Mike Bennett with Bob Evans vs. Steve Corino

Four Corner Survival
El Generico vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Scheduled To Appear:
The return of Jay Lethal
Prince Nana & The Embasssy
"The Notorious 187" Homicide
Claudio Castagnoli
---

Upcoming Shows:

Richmond, VA - July 8th
Charlotte, NC - July 9th
TV Taping - Chicago Ridge, IL - August 13th
Dayton, OH - November 18th​

See less See more
#21 ·
New matches for "ROH Revolution" weekend:

TJ Perkins Signs On For "ROH Revolution" Weekend - Matches Announced!

Over the last few months, TJ Perkins has become a regular fixture in ROH, competing against the likes of Colt Cabana, Davey Richards, El Generico and Chris Hero. On May 6th and 7th at "ROH Revolution" weekend in Dearborn, MI and Toronto, Ontario, TJ will return to ROH and will compete on both nights!

On May 6th in Dearborn, MI, Perkins will square off against the newest member of the House of Truth, the ROH World Television Champion "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels. Then, on May 7th in Toronto, TJ will go one-on-one with "The King of Old School" Steve Corino! Steve has not been seen since losing to Mike Bennett back at Manhattan Mayhem IV on March 19th in New York City, and he is currently in Australia but he contacted ROH officials to inform them that he will be back for "ROH Revolution" weekend! We will have comments from Corino in the next newswire.

TJ Perkins vs. Christopher Daniels in Dearborn, MI on May 6th, and Perkins vs. Steve Corino in Toronto, Ontario on May 7th! "ROH Revolution" weekend! Buy your tickets now before it's too late!

#22 ·
Some great announcements there, Shock. I personally would've held off on Generico/Daniels to build anticipation for what will undoubtedly be a classic, but it should still be awesome. Is the TV Title on the line?

TJP returning is great news. He's been great recently, and it's pretty damn hard for anyone to have a bad match with Daniels, let alone a legend like Perkins.

#23 ·
Thanks for the feedback, Legend. :)

The TV Title is not on the line, since I figured that the show won't be on TV. :p The TV Title will only be on the line at iPPVs and TV shows (if I choose to have a TV show, that is).

For anyone who hasn't gathered already, matches will be announced on a daily basis for ROH Revolution weekend. Two big matches will be announced, one for Dearborn, one for Toronto, tomorrow. ;)

#25 ·
Two big matches announced as promised...

More Big Matches Announced For "ROH Revolution" Weekend!​
"ROH Revolution" weekend is shaping up to be a great two days for professional wrestling, but today two more big matches have been signed!

On May 6th in Dearborn, MI at "ROH Revolution: USA", it will be "The Notorious 187" Homicide facing "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett! Both signed up for the weekend earlier today, and soon as they did, ROH officials signed this match.

Then, on May 7th in Toronto, Ontario at "ROH Revolution: Canada", Homicide will face Michael Elgin and Roderick Strong from the House of Truth in a tag team match. His partner? None other than his former arch-rival, Colt "Boom Boom" Cabana! Cabana and Homicide have a lot of history together, but they will join forces in Toronto to face Elgin and Strong, who could be the ROH World Champion by the time this match begins if he can defeat Eddie Edwards one night before in Dearborn, MI.

Homicide vs. Bennett at "ROH Revolution: USA", and Homicide and Cabana vs. Elgin and Strong at "ROH Revolution: Canada! Get your tickets now for "ROH Revolution" weekend before it's too late!

#26 ·
Good lord, Homicide and Bennett is going to stink up the joint. I don't think those two have had a good singles match all year.

Quite like the 'Cide/Colt vs. Elgin/Strong, although a mystery partner angle would have worked to see who Cabana got as his partner.

Looking forwards to the next announcement, Shock :)

#27 ·
Another match announced for Toronto:

Teacher vs. Student in Toronto!

Davey Richards came to ROH officials earlier today, seeking a match for "ROH Revolution: Canada" in Toronto, Ontario on May 7th. Davey's request was accepted, and he will face ... his protegé, Kyle O'Reilly!

Davey and Kyle are teacher and student, they even live together, but in Toronto they will do battle for the first time ever in a ROH ring! Davey seemed pleased with the news, and when asked why he did not want a match on May 6th at "ROH Revolution: USA" in Dearborn, MI, he stated that "his reasons would be explained in due time".

Davey Richards vs. Kyle O'Reilly at "ROH Revolution: Canada" in Toronto, Ontario on May 7th! Teacher vs. student! Get your tickets now before it's too late!

#29 ·

*The video wire begins with footage of the aftermath of the El Generico/Roderick Strong match from Honor Takes Center Stage Chapter Two, showing Michael Elgin and Strong attacking Generico, Colt Cabana coming to the ring to save his friend and the ROH World Television Champion Christopher Daniels also entering the fold, seemingly to assist Cabana and Generico, only to hit Generico with the Book of Truth which was in his possession and then hitting Cabana with the Angel's Wings. Then, the camera cuts to a dark backstage location with Truth Martini and the House of Truth, Martini, Daniels, Elgin and Strong*

Martini - (Laughing) ... Even now, over two weeks later, I still cannot resist beholding this group, this collection of the finest professional wrestlers walking planet Earth.

Truth looks at his three men with a grin on his face, before turning back to the camera.

Martini - You have the former ROH World Champion, Roderick Strong ... the dominant Michael Elgin ... and the ROH World Television Champion, Christopher Daniels. And on May 6th and 7th, ROH Revolution Weekend, the House of Truth will be present. It's gonna be a big weekend for us. May 6th, Daniels, you are facing TJ Perkins and the next day, you're facing ... (scowls) El Generico. Roderick, May 6th you shall regain your ROH World Championship from Eddie Edwards and the following day you and Michael will dismantle Colt Cabana and Homicide. Speaking of which, Michael ... you've got Colt on May 6th.

Elgin nods his head, clasping his hands together and grunting, as the details for the "ROH Revolution: USA" event appear on the screen in white writing.

Martini - Colt ... this didn't have to happen. We didn't have a problem with you, but on April 2nd in Atlanta, you sealed your fate, the same fate that El Generico has succumbed to on numerous occasions since he got in our business. Michael Elgin dismantled Generico on April 1st, and with that goofy luchador standing in your corner, Colt, Michael will do the same to you. So say it the truth ...

A grinning Truth puts his hand forward, and everyone puts their hands forward as well, Elgin's at the top as he looks at the camera and his eyes light up.

Elgin - So say it the house.

*The camera fades to black with everyone looking at the camera with smirks on their faces apart from Elgin, who instead scowls*
*The video begins with footage of the conclusion of Mike Bennett and Steve Corino's match at Manhattan Mayhem IV, with Bennett hitting Corino with the Uranage and pinning him to get the victory. Then, we see Bennett, dressed in a suit, sat down in the locker room, with 'Brutal' Bob Evans sitting next to him*

Bennett - It's been a while since you fans have had the pleasure of seeing 'The Prodigy'. Last time you saw me ... I was standing victorious over the body of Steve Corino. And apparently, Steve is in Australia right now so he's not gonna be back until next month. I, on the other hand, am still here, and you will all get to see me live once again on May 6th and 7th, on ROH Revolution Weekend. May 6th, I've got Homicide, 'The Notorious 187'.

The details for the weekend appear on the screen.

Bennett - Homicide, there is nothing about you that is notorious. I, on the other hand, am notorious. And do you wanna know what that is? It's the fact that I won the Top Prospect Tournament, and the fact that already I am bigger than this company itself. I am bigger and better than you in every single way imaginable, Homicide, and I'm gonna prove it on May 6th.

Bennett grins, as does Evans.

Bennett - So that's in May, and by my calculations ... that means Steve Corino is gonna be back here in the United States by then. How convenient. That means that it's entirely possible for Steve to be in Dearborn and Toronto, and it's entirely possible for him to come face-to-face with me once again.

Evans - Unless he ain't man enough.

Bennett laughs, and pats Bob on the back.

Bennett - Exactly, Bob, exactly. Those things that I mentioned may be possible ... but we all know they won't happen, as long as Steve has used his time in Australia this month to ... come to his senses. If he hasn't, and he chooses to come after me on May 6th and 7th ... then I guess I'll just have to beat him senseless.

*Mike laughs, as does Bob, as the camera fades to black*
*The video begins with The Embassy, Prince Nana, Mr. Ernesto Osiris, Princess Mia, R.D. Evans and Tommaso Ciampa, all stood in front of the camera*

Nana - (Sniffing the air) I smell something. Can anyone else smell it?

Everyone else sniffs the air, but are all confused.

Nana - I think ... I think it's the smell ... OF GREATNESS!!

Nana laughs, as does everyone else apart from Ciampa, who simply smirks.

Nana - That's right, my friends, The Embassy is stronger than ever after my project, my man, Tommaso Ciampa, was victorious in Atlanta!

The confident Ciampa nods his head.

Nana - He defeated that low-life street thug Homicide, a man who people say is a ROH legend, well if you want to see a legend in the making then look no further than Tommaso Ciampa! He is now on the path to superstardom, and Atlanta was just the first step. Dave Taylor may not have won his match, but he was not at his best that night and the next time you see him he will be at his best, and he will be victorious, because he is a big part of The Embassy, and The Embassy ... is forever.

*Nana puts his arm around Mia and grins, as everyone else makes the signature hand gesture and the camera fades to black*
*The video begins with footage of the match between The All Night Express and The Briscoe Brothers at Honor Takes Center Stage Chapter Two, showing the offense exchange between a bloodied Rhett Titus and an even more bloodied Jay Briscoe which was arguably the stand-out moment of the match. Then, we see King and Titus stood backstage dressed in casual clothes*

Titus - Briscoes ... you may have won the match in Atlanta on April 2nd against us. But Mark, I want you remember what your brother looked like, and Jay, I want you remember what you looked like when you looked in the mirror, with your face covered with your own blood, because that shows who won the fight. Yeah, I bled too, I know, but you bled a hell of a lot more.

King - Not to mention the fact that we already beat you boys back on March 19th in New York City.

Titus - Now we got told by Jim Cornette that we can't come into any kind of contact with you on May 6th and 7th on ROH Revolution Weekend, so that kinda changes the plans that we had for that weekend, but don't worry, 'cause we'll be there and we've got a plan just as good.

Rhett slaps Kenny on the chest.

Titus - Tell 'em, Kenny.

King - 'Aight. Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli, Kings of Wrestling, you guys beat us back in Chicago Ridge at the 9th Anniversary Show, and we ain't forgot about that. The All Night Express has changed since then, Rhett ain't got no bowtie and glasses, he ain't addicted to love, he's addicted to kickin' ass in the ring, and I ain't the pretty boy pitbull no more, I am THE pitbull, period. So Chris, Claudio, we want a rematch, on ROH Revolution Weekend.

The details for the events appear on the screen.

Titus - You ain't got those ROH World Tag Team Championships to hide behind now, boys. You wanna prove you deserve them back? Try and prove it against us.

King - That's right, baby.

*King and Titus do their cool handshake, before both looking at the camera as it fades to black*
*The video begins with the ROH World Champion Eddie Edwards sat at the top of a flight of stairs, holding his title over his shoulder and dressed in his ring gear, the footage presumably recorded not long after Honor Takes Center Stage: Chapter Two ended*

Edwards - I think it goes without saying that I've had better nights in my career. First, Davey comes out and he says that he doesn't wanna be the guy to crush my dreams and take my ROH World Championship, as if I'm some little kid. Davey, I know we're 'brothers', but it seems to me like you think I'm your little brother, and quite frankly, that's a slap in my face.

Edwards slowly rubs his jaw whilst staring into space, before looking back at the camera and continuing.

Edwards - And then, we face the new ROH World Tag Team Champions, Haas and Benjamin, Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team, and Davey gets pinned and we lose the match. Sure, it's great to win but it's no big deal, it doesn't change the fact that we went out there tonight and had one hell of a match with those guys and they deserved to win. But then after, Davey blames me for us losing the match. When I left that ring and I walked to the back, I heard the fans chanting 'next World Champ' in your direction, and I turned around to look at you in the ring ... and I saw you nodding your head. So it seems like that match against Haas and Benjamin changed your mind, because earlier in the night you didn't want a title shot, but if you want your title match now, Davey...

Eddie looks at his title over his shoulder, before looking back at the camera.

Edwards - Then I'm ready for you.

*Edwards makes the Wolves' signature slit-throat gesture and points to the camera with his hand, using his other hand to hold up his ROH World Championship as the camera fades to black concluding this edition of the Video Wire*
BTW, the match announcements won't be every day now, most of the rest, perhaps excluding one or two, will be announced in future newswires leading up to the two shows.

#31 ·
If my earlier post in this thread offended anybody, I sincerely apologise. 8*D.

The videowire all seemed pretty good, giving some nice hype to the matches. A little early on I think this might get hard to get into, because I don't know how easy it is going to be to be personally into the feud, with just these little updates and what not. I know this company is all about wrestling, but like, I'm not really going to care if match after match is just two guys competing for the fun of it. Not in BTB anyway.

Edwards was probably my favorite out of all the promos. I really, REALLY can't wait until you actually get to a point where you post shows.

#32 ·
Really like how the video wires turned out ,great work .Really well excuted promos ,looking foward to future video wires.

It's a given you were gonna use TJP but I suggest make him a regular addition to the roster maybe with a few more good prospects.

Looking foward to how you deal with Homicide .Hopefully you follow ROH's booking now and converted him back to the Homicide of old .

All and all ,loving the thread to far .Havn't followed a BTB in a while ,mainly because none have intrested me ,but i'll be following this.Looking foward to the next show ,best of luck.

#33 ·
Loved the Videowire, Shock. I was wondering how you'd handle ROH's approach, but you seem to have pretty much nailed. Loved the stuff from the HoT, although having Christopher Daniels present and not speaking seems like a bit of a waste. That stable has so much potential right now, it will be fascinating to see what you do with them. Even without the World Title, they still have two of the best wrestlers in the world and the T.V Title going for them, not to mention the beast that is Elgin and the underrated Truth. I hope you give them a big push.

The Eddie/Davey business looks good, but should be handled with extreme care. Just like ROH do in reality, you could have a truly **** feud on your hands right here to rival some of the very best that they have had, and that's saying something. It's not likely to be a blood feud like Generico/Steen or Aries/Jacobs, but a Nigel/Dragon or, to use a feud that most jobbers who book here will be familiar with, a Bret/Owen could be possible. I thinking holding off on their first ROH Title match is the key though. You've got plenty of challengers for Eddie as a face, so there's no need to waste Davey on him right away. Can't wait to see your take on it though.

Keep 'em coming, mate :)

#34 ·
- "ROH Revolution" weekend has been shaping up very nicely, with several big matches already announced! To see the cards for "ROH Revolution: USA" and "ROH Revolution: Canada", just go to the schedule page.

- Tickets are sold out for "ROH Revolution: USA" in Dearborn, MI on May 6th, but a few tickets are still available for "ROH Revolution: Canada" in Toronto, Ontario on May 7th! Be quick to get yours before they sell out!

- As promised, we will announce in this newswire who Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team's first challengers for the ROH World Tag Team Championships will be at "ROH Revolution: Canada" in Toronto, Ontario on May 7th. They will defend the titles against ... THE BRISCOE BROTHERS! These two teams collided for the first time ever back on February 26th at the 9th Anniversary Show in Chicago Ridge, IL, and we will see a dream rematch in Toronto! We will try to get comments on this scheduled match from both duos as soon as possible!

- In the latest videowire, The All Night Express challenged The Kings of Wrestling to a match on "ROH Revolution" weekend. Here is the Kings' response:

*The video begins with Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli stood in their locker room, dressed in casual clothes, with Claudio holding a cup of coffee in his hand*

Hero - Well, well, well. All Night Express. I'm gonna tell you a short story, if you don't mind. Y'see, after coming back from the gym, me and Claudio went on the ROH website, and we saw that you two boys made a challenge to us for a match on "ROH Revolution" weekend. And when we saw this ... we laughed. A lot. Hysterically, if you will. So Kenny, Rhett, we've got good news, and we've got bad news. The good news ... is that we accept your challenge.

Claudio steps forward.

Castagnoli - And the bad news ... is that we accept your challenge.

Castagnoli smirks before stepping backwards, as Hero laughs.

Hero - Y'see, All Night Express, it seems like you think that after we lost the ROH World Tag Team Championships in Atlanta, we've become an entirely different tag team, and not in a good way. Well let me assure you right now, that this is the SAME Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli, The Kings of Wrestling, that were ROH World Tag Team Champions for almost an entire year! This is the same Kings of Wrestling that defeated every single tag team that stepped into the ring with us! And most importantly, this is the same Kings of Wrestling that beat YOU TWO back in Chicago Ridge on February 26th!

Chris calms himself down, before continuing.

Hero - And that same Kings of Wrestling ... will see you on "ROH Revolution" weekend. Be careful what you wish for...

Hero and Claudio spin around and perform their elbow/uppercut pose.

Castagnoli - Because you just might get it.

*Hero and Claudio both smirk as the camera fades to black*
- After the challenge was officially accepted, ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette signed the match for "ROH Revolution: USA" on May 6th in Dearborn, MI!

- Grizzly Redwood has signed on to appear at "ROH Revolution" weekend on May 6th and 7th in Dearborn, MI and Toronto, Ontario!

- After the All Night Express/Kings of Wrestling match was confirmed, The Bravado Brothers went to ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette with ROH cameras watching. This is what happened:

*The video begins with Jim Cornette stood backstage with The Bravado Brothers*

Cornette - What can I do for ya', boys?

Harlem - Jim ... with all due respect, I think there's some sort of conspiracy that has been plotted against The Bravado Brothers.

Jim slowly removes his glasses.

Cornette - What the hell are ya' talkin' about?

Lance - Jim, I don't know if it's your doing, but we haven't been given any chances recently. We've tried to get ourselves some matches, but every time we do, you shoot us down.

Harlem - And every time, we have to go back to our grandmother and tell her that Jim Cornette didn't accept our proposal, and she becomes very distressed. We don't want that to happen again, Jim.

Cornette shakes his head.

Cornette - Fine. Today, you can go home to your grandma and you can tell her that you've got yourselves TWO matches, on May 6th and 7th on "ROH Revolution" weekend!

Harlem and Lance both grin.

Both - YES!

They high-five each other, as Cornette sighs.

Cornette - And if ya' want, I'll tell you who you'll be facin' right now.

Both brothers nod their heads.

Cornette - Right now, we've got one team with a match for Toronto but not a match for Dearborn, and we've got another team with a match for Dearborn but not a match for Toronto. Coincidentally, these two teams hate each other's guts, so much that I'm not allowin' them to go near each other at all on the weekend, so I'm gonna give them matches with you so they can blow off some steam.

Lance - (Looking worried) Who?

Cornette - Well on May 6th in Dearborn, you're gonna be facing THE BRISCOE BROTHERS...

Harlem and Lance's eyes both light up in shock, looking anxious.

Cornette - And then on May 7th in Toronto, you're gonna be facing THE ALL NIGHT EXPRESS!

Both Bravados groan simultaneously, as Jim smirks.

Cornette - Give my best wishes to your dear grandma.

*Cornette walks away with Harlem and Lance both looking petrified as the screen fades*
- Talent to appear at "Supercard of Honor VI" in Chicago Ridge, IL on May 21st will be announced soon!

#35 ·
New matches announced...
Ken Doane To Debut At "ROH Revolution" Weekend - Matches Announced!

ROH is pleased to announce that Ken Doane has signed on to make his debut at "ROH Revolution" weekend, which takes place on May 6th and 7th in Dearborn, MI and Toronto, Ontario!

Doane is one of the brightest young free agents in professional wrestling, and when contacted by ROH officials, he jumped at the chance to become a part of the best professional wrestling company in the world today.

On May 6th at "ROH Revolution: USA" in Dearborn, MI, Doane will compete in his first ever match in a ROH ring against "The Littlest Lumberjack" Grizzly Redwood. Then, the following day at "ROH Revolution: Canada" in Toronto, Ontario, Doane will face another bright young ROH prospect, Adam Cole! We will get comments from Doane in the next videowire.

Ken Doane comes to ROH on "ROH Revolution" weekend! Tickets are sold out for "ROH Revolution: USA" in Dearborn, MI, but there are still a few tickets left for "ROH Revolution: Canada" in Toronto, Ontario! Don't miss your chance!

#36 ·
Another good Newswire, Shock. Even though it's happening in real life, it's quite hard to go with any other challengers than The Briscoes right now, and they're awesome, so it's not like I'm going to complain.

ANX/Kings should be great. I can definitely see King & Titus getting their biggest win so far now that the Kings don't have the belts.

Poor Bravados. They're a pretty good team, but it looks like they're going to be used as nothing more than momentum gatherers for the Briscoes and ANX.

Wasn't expecting to see Ken Doane in this thread. I know he's been floating around on the independent scene for a while now, but he hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire. I could see him being brought in mainly because of his involvement in OVW back in the day when Jim Cornette was in charge. Grizzly and Cole are two decent opponents for him, as they can make anyone look good. He'll probably beat Grizz and lose to Cole.

Everything's shaping up nicely :)

#37 ·
I'll be honest with my two cents here, I am not a huge fan of spreading things out for a long time and taking some near five pages to get a show up, however, that is just the way I feel. Then again this is ROH and that is how things are done in ROH I just hope once shows start that they get more frequent and it won't be so seldom.

So far so good, just speed up the process with shows please.

I'll be popping in every so often to check it out. Best of luck.

#38 ·
New match for Toronto. Not a big one, just adding to the card...
Bennett vs. Redwood In Toronto!​
ROH officials have today signed a new match for "ROH Revolution: Canada" in Toronto, Ontario, and that match will be "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett squaring off against "The Littlest Lumberjack" Grizzly Redwood!

These two have faced each other before on ROH on HDNet, with Bennett picking up the victory. But now, there is a lot more story behind this match. Bennett has recently been embroiled in a rivalry with Steve Corino, who has become a new man and has tried to inspire young talent such as Redwood, who Corino has claimed he admires.

"The Prodigy" could well use this match as an opportunity to send a message to Corino, who will be facing TJ Perkins on the same night. Bennett will inevitably be the favourite to walk out of Toronto with the win, but could Redwood snatch an upset victory?

Mike Bennett vs. Grizzly Redwood at "ROH Revolution: Canada" on May 7th in Toronto, Ontario! Don't miss it!

#40 ·
Another update for "ROH Revolution" weekend...
Two Big Announcements At "ROH Revolution" Weekend!
ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette has today made it public that he will make a big announcement at "ROH Revolution: USA" on May 6th in Dearborn, MI. It is not known what the nature of this announcement is, but Cornette has promised that it will live up to the hype.

Also today, The Kings of Wrestling have informed ROH officials that they also intend to make an announcement! They have requested time on May 7th at "ROH Revolution: Canada" in Toronto, Ontario to make this announcement.

If we get any further information on these stories, we will let you know here on ROHwrestling.com!

#41 ·
*The video begins with footage of Eddie Edwards pinning Roderick Strong at "Manhattan Mayhem IV" back on March 19th to win the ROH World Chamionship, and his post-match celebration. Then, the camera cuts to a dark location, where Roderick Strong and Truth Martini are stood in front of a maroon wall*

Strong - Eddie Edwards ... I'll give you credit. You beat me back in New York City, and you are now the ROH World Champion. We've got our rematch on May 6th at "ROH Revolution: USA" in Dearborn, MI, and I know that you must be feeling pretty confident about that match right now, Eddie. After all, you pinned me, right?

Roderick glances at Martini, before looking back at the camera.

Strong - But y'see, Eddie, there's something that you need to understand. On May 6th, it's going to be a whole different story. Back on March 19th, I'll admit, I wasn't at my best. I underestimated you, Eddie, I didn't think that you were on my level, and I still think that right now, but on that night you pinned me to win that title. But in Dearborn, I won't be underestimating you, you won't have that to your advantage, because it's something that I can't afford to do, with that ROH World Championship on the line that I so rightfully deserve.

Strong strokes his jaw whilst looking at the ground, before continuing.

Strong - So Eddie, on May 6th, you won't be facing the same man that you did in New York City, you won't be facing the man who lost that night, because on May 6th I will be at the top of my game, I will not lose again, and I will regain my ROH World Championship. And that, my friend...

Roderick looks at Truth and smirks, before turning back to the camera.

Strong - ... is the truth.

*Strong continues to smirk and Martini laughs as the camera fades to black*
*The video begins with Ken Doane stood in a gym, wearing sunglasses, a white tank top and black pants*

Doane - I'm sure you've heard all of the rumours, the speculation, the gossip ... well I'm here to tell you that it's all true. I, Ken Doane, am coming to Ring of Honor on "ROH Revolution" weekend.

The details for the weekend appear on the screen.

Doane - When Jim Cornette called me and asked if I was interested in coming to this company, I figured that I should. Not for money, because I've got that more than covered being the star that I am ... not because I need a job, because I could walk into any company that I want ... but because I quite frankly don't like the ROH fans.

Ken smirks, rolling his neck around before continuing.

Doane - For them, it's all about workrate and determination. They think that you need those things to become ROH World Champion, well I'm here to prove them all wrong. Workrate? Determination? Pfft. I can beat anyone here without breaking a sweat. And if you don't believe me, come back when I'm the ROH World Champion, OK?

Doane removes his sunglasses.

Doane - Ring of Honor ... welcome to the world of Ken Doane.

*Ken laughs as the camera fades to black*
*The video begins with The Briscoe Brothers stood in the locker room*

Jay - World's Greatest Tag Team! If y'all ain't heard, we got you bitches in a match in Toronto for them ROH World Tag Team Titles!

The details for "ROH Revolution: Canada" appear on the screen.

Mark - Yeah, they're ours, baby.

Jay - Damn right, those titles have got our names all over them bitches.

Mark - Six times, boys, six times.

Jay - You punks from up north got lucky in Chicago, baby, but we ain't gonna let you boys get outta' Toronto with them titles, no way! We takin' them titles back to where they belong, bitches!

Mark - Fo' the seventh time!

Jay - Seven-time ROH World Tag Team Champions, write that down, boys! Toronto! We're whoopin' your asses!

*Jay puts his arm around Mark and they continue to mumble inaudible words as the camera fades to black*
*The video begins with the ROH World Tag Team Champions, Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team, stood backstage holding their titles over their shoulders*

Benjamin - Briscoe Brothers ... looks like we're meetin' you boys again in Toronto. You might think that we're afraid of you guys, but we're the ROH World Tag Team Champions for a damn reason, and we're Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team for a damn reason.

The details for "ROH Revolution: Canada" appear on the screen.

Haas - It wasn't no fluke back in Chicago Ridge, fellas, we beat you then and we'll damn sure beat you again.

Benjamin - We sure will.

Haas - Y'see, Briscoes, we respect the fact that you've won these titles six times, and we respect the fact that you're one of the greatest tag teams in ROH history, whether the fans love you or hate you, it's true. But y'see, things have changed since you've had these titles. And the big thing that's changed is that Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin are now here in ROH, we're the ROH World Tag Team Champions, and if there's any tag team that's capable of taking these titles from us, it sure as hell ain't you.

Benjamin - Good luck in Toronto, boys ... 'cause you're gonna need a lot of it.

*Haas and Benjamin hold up their titles as the screen fades to black*
*The video begins with Homicide sat in a chair backstage*

Homicide - I'll be the first ta' tell you, things ain't been goin' too good for me these last few months. I had my shot at the ROH World Championship, and I blew it. I had a chance ta' get another title shot, and I blew it. I faced that big guy in The Embassy, and he beat me. But May 6th and 7th, "ROH Revolution" weekend ... I'm gonna make things right.

The details for "ROH Revolution" weekend appear on the screen.

Homicide - May 6th, murder capital, Michigan, yeah, I'm facin' Mike Bennett. ******, you got a lot ta' say for yourself, but you ain't got nothin' to back it up. I don't care where you trained, and I don't care about that tournament you won, 'cause you ain't ever faced a guy like me, I'm not a good guy, I've done some bad things and more bad things are gonna happen on May 6th. Speakin' of bad things ... I've done a lot to Colt Cabana. Y'all remember everythin' that's happened, me and Colt have a lot of history. He's messed me up bad, and I've messed him up bad, but when it was all said and done, I had respect for him.

Homicide puts his hands on his head, breathing deeply, before continuing.

Homicide - Colt came to me a few days ago, and he said that there was gonna be a tag team match on May 7th, Toronto, against the House of Truth. He needed a partner, and he came to me 'cause he knows better than a whole lot of people what I'm capable of. Now it's me and him against Elgin and Strong. I don't need to remind anybody what I think of the House of Truth, but if you don't ... then you're gonna find out in Toronto.

Homicide stands up out of his chair, with the camera following him.

Homicide - Notorious 187, brrrrrap ... there's gonna be a revolution.

*Homicide slaps his chest with both hands multiple times before turning around and walking away as the camera fades to black*
*The video begins with Davey Richards sat in a chair at home*

Richards - I know that there are a lot of ... questions, that need to be answered, so I'm gonna take this time to do that. First and foremost ... me and Eddie. Everybody's been speculating, everybody's been asking me what the deal is ... well I don't know either. I haven't spoken to Eddie since the weekend in Atlanta, he hasn't tried to call me, I tried to call him a few times a few days after the Atlanta weekend, no answer, so I haven't tried since then. But I'll be in Dearborn and Toronto on May 6th and 7th for "ROH Revolution" weekend, so I guess I'll see Eddie then.

The details for "ROH Revolution" weekend appear on the screen.

Richards - Speaking of which ... Toronto ... it's me and Kyle, one-on-one. You all know what the deal is with me and Kyle, I'm his mentor of sorts, and that's what it's gonna be like in Toronto. He wants to learn from me about professional wrestling, well he's gonna get a damn good lesson on professional wrestling on May 7th, I can tell you that right now.

Richards smiles.

Richards - There's been a few people who have been wondering what I'm gonna be doing the day before in Dearborn. Well to put it bluntly, I'm gonna be in Eddie's corner for his match against Roderick Strong. I know first hand about the House of Truth and the games they're gonna try and play to bring the ROH World Championship back to them but I'm not gonna let it happen. Not to mention the fact that me and Eddie have some things to smooth over. As for me challenging for the title...

Davey smirks again.

Richards - ... well, we'll just have to wait and see.

*Davey continues to look at the camera as it fades to black*

#42 ·
Another great Videowire, Shock. How much fun is writing promos for the Briscoes? Come on, I can't think of two guys more gibberishly entertaining on the mic then those incoherent, foul-mouthed ******** ;)

If Doane is sticking around, I could see him being quite a hated heel due to his WWE background and lack of wrestling ability compared to much of the roster. Only problem is, he's not terribly interesting on the mic. He could do wonders for The Embassy imo and vice versa. Imagine Nana bigging up his latest acquisition from "his buddy Vince" or something like that. Seems like something he'd so. I think he'd fit with The Embassy much more than the HoT or Hagadorn's posse, and I don't think he's good enough to go it alone. Look at Mike Bennett for an example of someone who is in dire need of a proper mouthpiece.

Looking forward to the next update, mate :)

#44 ·
- Tickets are now sold out for both shows on "ROH Revolution" weekend! If you didn't get your tickets, then be sure to check out the results after the weekend is over and purchase the DVDs when they are released!

- The cards for "ROH Revolution: USA" and "ROH Revolution: Canada" are finalized, with eight matches on each card. To see the cards, go to the homepage!

- "Supercard of Honor VI" will take place on May 21st at the Frontier Park Fieldhouse in ROH's return to Chicago Ridge, IL, and the ROH World Champion Eddie Edwards and the ROH World Tag Team Champions Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team have signed on to compete at the event!

- The ROH World Television Champion Christopher Daniels had some words for his opponents on "ROH Revolution" weekend, TJ Perkins and El Generico, with the camera rolling.

*The video begins with the ROH World Television Champion, Christopher Daniels, stood in front of a white wall backstage with Truth Martini at his side*

Martini - Big things are on the horizon for the House of Truth. And those big things will come full circle on May 6th and 7th, also known as "ROH Revolution" weekend, or should I say ... the weekend of truth.

Martini grins, as Daniels smirks.

Martini - Roderick Strong will once again become the ROH World Champion, and Colt Cabana and Homicide will be disposed of by Michael Elgin and Roderick. But as for the intentions of Christopher Daniels ... I will let him tell you himself.

Daniels, wearing a grey collared shirt and pants with a black waistcoat and holding his title over his shoulder, steps forward.

Daniels - Thank you, Truth. May 6th, Dearborn, MI, I face TJ Perkins. TJ, I've heard a lot about you. You're still a pretty young guy, but yet you're world-travelled and well-seasoned, and you've impressed a lot of the ROH fans in the time you've been here. But what impresses them ... doesn't impress me. I don't care about what you've done or where you've been, because whatever you've done, I've done it better. I'm the ROH World Television Champion, I am the founding father of this company, and for those who cannot comprehend the truth, I will make them believe the truth by making an example out of you on May 6th, TJ Perkins.

Truth slowly nods his head in agreement.

Daniels - And then, May 7th, Toronto, Ontario ... it's me and El Generico.

Daniels laughs, shaking his head, before continuing.

Daniels - El Generico ... what a joke. For some reason I honestly don't know, you're still in this company and you've been treated like royalty, hell, you had a ROH World Title shot a few months ago! But the bigger they are, the harder they fall. That's not an analogy referring to your size, Generico, because to put it bluntly you're a skinny pale guy hiding under a mask, but somehow you're considered a big star here in ROH. But that big star's shine is wearing off. It started in Atlanta when I laid you out with the Book of Truth ... and it will end in Toronto.

Martini - So say it the truth...

Martini puts his hand forward, and Daniels puts his on top.

Daniels - ... so say it the house.

*The camera fades to black with Martini and Daniels both smirking*
- All three members of the House of Truth have signed on to appear with Truth Martini at "Supercard of Honor VI" on May 21st!

- The Bravado Brothers have been requesting all week that they be removed from their matches against The Briscoe Brothers and The All Night Express on "ROH Revolution" weekend, but they have all been denied. The matches WILL go ahead, regardless of Harlem and Lance Bravado's feelings.

- In the next videowire, we will have comments from ROH World Champion Eddie Edwards, Colt Cabana, Steve Corino, Mike Bennett, Ken Doane and The All Night Express!

#45 ·
It's prediction time for the first weekend show. I have just the main event left to write so there's a good chance this will be done by the end of the week, but the second show might take a while so I'll post the prediction template for that once this show has been posted. So, predict away...

---

"ROH Revolution: USA" - Dearborn, MI - May 6th

ROH World Championship
ROH World Champion Eddie Edwards with Davey Richards vs. Roderick Strong with Truth Martini

Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) vs. Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly

Colt Cabana with El Generico vs. Michael Elgin with Truth Martini

ROH World Television Champion Christopher Daniels with Truth Martini vs. TJ Perkins

Homicide vs. Mike Bennett with Bob Evans

All Night Express vs. Kings of Wrestling with Shane Hagadorn

Briscoe Brothers vs. Bravado Brothers

Ken Doane vs. Grizzly Redwood

Announcement from ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette

Scheduled To Appear:
"The King of Old School" Steve Corino

---

Bonus Questions:
List the match order.
Amount of matches that will end in pinfall, submission, time limit draw, other?
What will Jim Cornette's announcement be?
What will Steve Corino do on the show?
How many minutes will the shortest match last?
How many minutes will the longest match last?​

#46 ·
I haven't commented on this thread yet, but i'm going to start now. You've built the card up well and judging by the little I've read of your TNA thread, I'm presuming that the show will be immense. I'll pop you some feedback for that, as well.

"ROH Revolution: USA" - Dearborn, MI - May 6th

8 - ROH World Championship
ROH World Champion Eddie Edwards with Davey Richards vs. Roderick Strong with Truth Martini

Can't see Edwards losing the title already, you're cleverer than that and I think because of your newswire a few posts back with Davey Richards, that you're going to build up to a Richards/Edwards friendly match for the title. I fully expect Truth to get involved by Richards to level the score and take him out of the equation.

7 - Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) vs. Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly

Meh, not really a fan of Cole and O'Reilly so this is just personal preference. However, on second thought; it's not for the World Tag Team titles so I have a little feeling Cole/O'Reilly may pull off an upset for a rematch in the future, but i'm gonna' go with my gut instinct instead and say WGTT.

6 - Colt Cabana with El Generico vs. Michael Elgin with Truth Martini

I feel that Colt needs a singles win, and a very able Michael Elgin is the man who would put over Cabana. Elgin is a legit threat to someone like Colt and it would be an achievement if Cabana defeated him, and not just a squash match.

4 - ROH World Television Champion Christopher Daniels with Truth Martini vs. TJ Perkins

I can feel an upset victory here from TJ to earn himself a rematch in the future. I like TJP and I think he's an amazing competitor, one of the best on the card so hopefully he sticks around for a while

2 - Homicide vs. Mike Bennett with Bob Evans

Homicide has been a little sloppy since returning to ROH in real life, but I have a feeling you like him so you'll give him the rub here. Should be a great contest though and a pleasure to read.

5 - All Night Express vs. Kings of Wrestling with Shane Hagadorn

I despise the All Night Express, and KOW are so much better.

1 - Briscoe Brothers vs. Bravado Brothers

The same applies for this match, Bravado Brothers have nothing on The Briscoe Brothers. I'm presuming this will lead to a Briscoes/KOW match some time down the line, whilst WGTT have another rematch with Cole and O'Reilly.

3 - Ken Doane vs. Grizzly Redwood

Yep, no second thought needed.

Announcement from ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette

Scheduled To Appear:
"The King of Old School" Steve Corino

---

Bonus Questions:
List the match order. Done
Amount of matches that will end in pinfall, submission, time limit draw, other? 7 pinfall, 1 Submission
What will Jim Cornette's announcement be? TV deal? Or is it too soon for that? :/
What will Steve Corino do on the show? Retirement; Hopefully... -_-
How many minutes will the shortest match last? Colt vs. Elgin
How many minutes will the longest match last? 26
[/QUOTE]

Looks good dude, shall be definitely reading and giving my thoughts! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.