Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #1272 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
Nope. Almost everyone in ROH I spoke to told me the guy is great, and picking his school was a good choice.

As for his character, the dude is meant to be strongly disliked. He's the manager everybody wants to choke. The conartist. Terrible outfits, obnoxious voice, scumbag-like tactics. He's not supposed to be that "cool heel" you wanna hang out with. You're supposed to dislike him.
I don't know him personally and maybe he is a great guy in person but that wasn't the point I was trying to make either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniomare007
I guess he's also not supposed to make me not wanna watch anything he is involved in, but that's what he does...I have no idea if I am the only one who just ignores him though, maybe I am.
This however is. He's like Jeff jarrett or John Morrison to me, I just stop watching until his segment is over. Guy legit annoys the fuck out of me to the point I lose interest in the show. Thats bad heat man, making the viewer want to change the channel or watch something else, good heat means i'd want to see the guy get his ass beat, someone like lets say Jimmy Rave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steiner beat me up View Post
just saw hunger games 2, sucked major dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haribo View Post
Should've been paying attention to the film instead