Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #1271 (permalink)
Sheik

Sheik is making a name for themselvesSheik is making a name for themselvesSheik is making a name for themselvesSheik is making a name for themselvesSheik is making a name for themselvesSheik is making a name for themselvesSheik is making a name for themselvesSheik is making a name for themselvesSheik is making a name for themselvesSheik is making a name for themselvesSheik is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
Nobody likes him but you.
Nah, I meant HIM. The man, the trainer, the ROH employee. A lot of people like the guy. As for his character, I don't really care, because it's not me. But, obviously he's doing something right for ROH to give him a top heel stable, and have him manage the ROH world champ (at the time) in Roderick Strong.

Quote:
But I will say he is good in his role. I mean I'm still going to boo him but he's someone I enjoy booing. I gained a lot of respect for him at one of the Atlanta shows when he cut a really short promo. Now it looked to me like he only planned on saying a few words but when the fans started chanting, "Shut the Fuck Up!" at him it seemed like he sort of smiled and kept going.
Yeah. Because he's good at his job. And you're not the only one.