Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #1254 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

I know one of them had to retire and I guess they just got rid of the other guy. I wasn't a fan of them at all but it sucks that the one guy had to stop wrestling.

And I made a huge order at Highspots because I guess I don't have enough DVDs?

Year in Review 2005 Vol. 1 (Had some interesting matchups but what sold me on it was a "Ropes from the Roof" match which sounds like the craziest thing ever. I was looking for something different and I was hoping this would something cool).
ROH: Respect is Earned DVD
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla - Kurt RussellReunion 2 The Reunioning
History of Hardcore 9-Disc Set (This looks crazy)
April 2011 Pick 4 DVD Special- PWG (Cruisin For A Bruisin, Roger Dorn, Zombies Shouldn't Run, 121 Gigawats
Ambition 1 Tournament

So I got a few different things in the wXw, the best of 2005, and the Hardcore Set. I also beefed up my PWG collection with some cheap shows that look pretty good, and I got ROH's first PPV as well as PWG's coolest looking show in a long time.