Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official BTB Discussion Thread

489K views 6K replies 321 participants last post by  Deeds 
#1 ·
I'm not sure if it's just me, but the old thread has become an absolute pain in the ass to open due to it trying to take me ten or so pages ahead of the actual last page. So to make it easier, here's a new thread.

Old thread for those of you who wish to refer back: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/510932-official-btb-discussion-thread.html

~ No spamming
~ No arguing
~ Under any circumstances, NO "WELL EXCUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!"
~ You can discuss other BTBs here, it's fine. Don't shill your BTB needlessly, however
~ If you have a question regarding "What Should You Do," just go with your gut instinct
~ Use references like google or onlineworldofwrestling for answers to questions you could easily find yourself

Post away.

#1,685 ·
♣HarlemHeat♣;9754181 said:
It's like someone coming out and saying after they posted a WWE thread, that they inspired all the bookers after them to post a WWE thread.
That's totally different. People are going to use TNA, WWE, RoH, or other promotions, so there's going to be a lot of the same company. But to have it to be as specific as the return of Heyman, it's just something else. Again, no big deal.. I'm just saying.

#1,689 ·
Me too, I'm one of them, who created a WWE thread. It is like 4-6 threads are active right now, well, some of them really wants to change the direction of WWE now.

#1,691 ·
People may have seen a Heyman based thread and said "Hey, using Heyman mightn't be a bad idea". You'd have to ask the people who started the threads up, although it's more likely that they just used Heyman because it's the easiest option for people who don't have that much knowledge of people in pro wrestling.

EPW is indeed the greatest created thread ever too.

#1,708 ·
I think, JCIG, no one tried it. Because, you don't need that one, if you will focus more on the match itself than to have a big and epic entrance but your match will not be the same. I think, they are thinking about the time they will consume just to make and think about an epic entrance to a superstar.

#1,712 ·
Right, I may be a bit slow on the uptake, but are we just limited to the one BTB? I know about the 30 days rule where you have to wait a month before starting a new BTB, but do you have to close your other BTB when starting the new one? I looked at the rules, but it only really mentioned the 30 day rule, from my recollection.

I started my BTB a while ago, but wanted to set up another one for WWE Superstars in conjunction with the other one. Would I have to close my WCW Invasion one to start the WWE Superstars one? If so, I'll just abandon the Superstars idea.

#1,719 ·
What if, you make another account then start a BTB, while you have another one which is active? Will that one still be a part of the rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.