Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #1219 (permalink)
The Gargano
Jeff Harvey

The Gargano is an after thoughtThe Gargano is an after thought
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH SoCal Showdown II

1. The Bravado Brothers vs. Cedric Alexander & Caleb Konley **1/2
Nice, fun, fast paced opener

2. Colt Cabana vs. Jay Briscoe **1/2
I did not hate this match as much as other people, I thought it was a pretty fun match

3. The All Night Express vs. The Cutlers Brothers
Good match, thought the beat down was a little boring, but it got good by the end

4. Davey Richards vs. TJ Perkins ****
Awesome match, started off great, had some really good near falls, and I was glad to see the arm work come into play, just a really enjoyable match

5. ROH World TV Title Match: Christopher Daniels vs. Mark Briscoe ***1/4
This match was a lot better than I thought it would be, I was not looking forward to this match at all, but these 2 put on a good match

6. The Kings of Wrestling vs. Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team ****1/2
I really loved this match, I thought it was the best match in their series, just constant non stop awesome action from both teams.

7. ROH World Title Match: Roderick Strong vs. El Generico ***3/4
I was a little disappointed in the match, but these 2 still put on a very good match, I was expecting more nearfalls by the end and felt that the beat down was too long and a little boring, but good stuff in the end

Overall: 8/10 A really enjoyable show that I recommend people to check out, and a really good show considering its only a little over 2 hours, good start to the wrestle reunion weekend.

PWG Kurt RussellReunion 2 The Reunioning

1. Peter Avalon, Caleb Konley, Jake Manning, & ODB vs. Cedric Alexander, Brandon Gatson, Candice LeRae, & Willie Mack **3/4
Good opener, but was a expecting a little more, right when it seemed like it was going to really pick up it ended

2. Mr. guila vs. Rey Bucanero **1/4
Fun little match between these 2 guys which is all you can ask for

3. Shane Helms vs. Joey Ryan *1/2
This match sucked, mainly because of Helms, the match was way too long and was boring at times

4. Low Ki vs. Davey Richards ****
Awesome back and forth match between these 2 guys, they did not overdue the kickouts, and I really loved the ending sequence, great stuff.

5. Sinn Bodhi vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts N/A
I canít really rate this, it was a great moment though

6. Legends Wrestleroyal Battle Royale N/A
You will like it or you wonít, I did not really care for it and the stupid PWG theme over the entrances sucked

7. Chris Hero vs. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen ****
This was a very good match that gets really bumped up for that ending sequence, I absolutely loved it just great, great stuff late.

8. The Cutler Brothers vs. Fightin' Taylor Boys vs. RockNES Monsters vs. The Young Bucks ***1/2
This match was not as crazy as I thought it would be, but still really fun match with constant action, which is what you would expect with these guys, the winners also surprised me.

9. PWG Title Match: Claudio Castagnoli vs. El Generico ****
Just a really fun, great match with awesome counters and great looking moves, the nearfalls were also great

Overall: 8.25/10 Another great PWG show, and I thought this was better than the ROH show. This show had 3 4 star matches, and an awesome 4 way tag match, I am sure most people will enjoy the battle royal more than I did, so a highly recommended show.