Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Users Introduction thread

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2011, 06:05 PM   #80 (permalink)
Stroker Ace
Stroking is the Antidote

Stroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: New Users Introduction thread

Hola everyone my name is Beatrice, but I also go by Trixie, Bea and BeaDom which is also my username. I'm 20 years old and I'm from California, specifically the Bay Area. I've been a wrestling fan since the age of 8 and over the years I've learned a lot about the business from the inside out.

Definitely not a wrestling chick who likes it for the hot guys (that's a bonus) I respect pro-wrestling and I take it very seriously and I hope to work in the wrestling world as I get older and hopefully become a pro-wrestler myself. My favorite wrestlers at the moment are Tarver, Melina, CM Punk and Wade Barrett. I do love the WWE, but I am willing to watch other wrestling promotions

And as for the last question although I am a American (semi-proud) I do love the UK for some reason, it attracts me and I hope to live there someday.
Stroker Ace is offline   Reply With Quote