Eve Torres
Maryse
Melina
Natalya
Nikki Bella

~ The Tag Teams ~
R-Truth and Johnny Curtis
Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov
The Convoy (Mason Ryan and Skip Sheffield)
The South Beach Party Boys (Darren Young and Percy Watson)

Michael Cole (Jack Swagger’s manager)
Vickie Guerrero (Dolph Ziggler’s girlfriend)

Friday Night SmackDown
Fridays at 8/7 CT on SyFy

~ The Administration ~
SmackDown General Manager: Theodore Long
Commentary: Josh Matthews, Matt Striker and Booker T
Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel
Backstage Interviewer: Todd Grisham

~ The Champions ~
World Heavyweight Champion: Alberto Del Rio
Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes
WWE Tag Team Champions: Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater

~ The Superstars ~
Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Big Show*
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Drew McIntyre
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry*
Primo
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Sin Cara
Sheamus
Tyler Reks
Undertaker*
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

~ The Divas ~
AJ Lee
Gail Kim
Kaitlyn
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Michelle McCool
Rosa Mendes
Tamina

~ The Tag Teams ~
DZP/Down With Zack And Primo (Zack Ryder and Primo)
Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara
The Alberto Administration (Alberto Del Rio, Ricardo Rodriguez, Rosa Mendes, Hunico and Chavo Guerrero)
The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso)
The Corre (Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater)

AJ Lee (Alex Riley's forced 'apprentice')
Gail Kim (Daniel Bryan’s girlfriend)

---

~ Pay-Per-View Schedule ~
Extreme Rules: 1st May 2011 | St. Pete Times Forum | Tampa, Florida
Over The Limit: 22nd May 2011 | Key Arena | Seattle, Washington
Capitol Punishment: 19th June 2011 | Verizon Center | Washington D.C.
Money In The Bank: 17th July 2011 | Allstate Arena | Chicago, Illinois
Summerslam | 21st August 2011 | Staples Center | Los Angeles, California
Night of Champions: 18th September 2011 | HSBC Arena | Buffalo, New York
Bragging Rights: 16th October 2011 | AT&T Center | San Antonio, Texas
Survivor Series: 20th November 2011 | Madison Square Garden | New York City, New York
TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs: 18th December 2011 | Wells Fargo Center | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

~ Special Editions ~
WWE Draft Special: 23rd May 2011
Viewer’s Choice Raw: 20th June 2011
Raw Roulette: 25th July 2011

---

Hey again, I'm back. Before you all start saying it, no, I'm not using Tahoma this time around. Cue the smart comments. :eek: I'm mixing things up with a bit of Georgia instead, so let's see how long I last before I suffer withdrawal symptoms. I had a partner for this originally, but he's lost his passion for it for now, so I'm going it alone once again. NXT, though I hate to cancel third shows, is gone because 1) it's fairly terrible at the moment anyway, and 2) doing three shows was the reason I had to give in last time. Basically, I'm trying to work with the same landscape the WWE has at the moment, which means the same PPV schedule, same rosters, same everything as much as possible. I'll recap Superstars. I'll post the Wrestlemania 27 results (the same as real life, admittedly) and edit in the PPV schedule later. For now, enjoy the banners and the rosters, I look forward to doing this all over again. :D

See less See more
#32 ·
Superstars Feedback​

Tyson Kidd getting a win over Goldust is something that pleases me. I’m really hoping eventually Kidd can work his way back up to being on one of the two big shows, but I honestly don’t mind if you slowly build him up with a string of wins on Superstars. As for Goldust, keep him right where he is, and just maybe add a bit of comedy here and there.

Honestly, I’m really hoping you go with the R Truth character change that they are going with in real life? Why? It’s simple. The R Truth character, whether in full or recap, is just really bland. I’d be lying if I said I knew much about Johnny Curtis, so yeah, no real judgment. Ryder and Primo certainly make for an interesting team, especially with Ryder doing all the talking. :lmao at the Long Island Iced Z, epic line. Anyway, a tag team feud between these guys could be good for Superstars to get some actual meaning.

A good win for Trent Barreta I guess. The mentioning of DiBiase’s bad form has me hoping you’re going to make some sort of storyline out of it.

Just quickly regarding Raw, I didn’t initially read all of it when you posted it. I just did that before I got to this show, and I must say nice job. You caught the character of Michael Cole brilliantly, he was entertaining throughout. Punk/Orton continuing, Cena/Miz rematch, as well as Sheamus/Morrison and possibly Ziggler/Bryan all have the potential to be pretty good. You made some subtle changes, whilst not up hauling everything too soon. It was definitely a fun, entertaining read, which is something I didn’t always feel in your old thread.

A solid main event for Truth and Primo. The aftermath was good, with the attack from Ryder and Primo, continuing what you started after their little meaning earlier. Logical booking.

Overall, I know superstars isn’t much, but I couldn’t be bothered writing a full load of feedback for Raw. Anyway, thread is definitely off to a promising start, I’m going to keep an eye on this one for sure.

Oh, and from what I read at the beginning of your Raw, Tinie Tempah OWNS!

#33 ·
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack... Let's see how long I can consistently post shows.

Friday Night SmackDown
Mobile Civil Center, Mobile, Alabama | 8th April 2011

SmackDown emanates this week from Mobile, Alabama, just five days after the stunning spectacle that was Wrestlemania XXVII – the Mobile Civic Center is sure to be packed with a capacity crowd, and the atmosphere will be electric, as the WWE Universe settles in to watch the fallout from the biggest event of the wrestling calendar. Plus, it’s a new year, meaning there’s plenty to look forward to, as SmackDown begins to head towards the first pay-per-view of the NEW wrestling calendar, Extreme Rules.

Last Sunday, Edge pulled out a big win against Royal Rumble winner Alberto Del Rio, retaining his World Title in the process. The Rated R Superstar, along with his best friend, Christian, went on to vandalise Del Rio’s expensive car on the ramp, leaving the Mexican Aristocrat in tears as his night ended sourly. Tonight, Edge will open the show with the World Title belt in his grasp; he knows that later on, he’ll watch as Christian and Del Rio face off for the right to challenge him at Extreme Rules. With that contest looming, will we see Edge interrupted by either man, especially the one whose “destiny” he ruined at Wrestlemania? And who will earn the right to a World Title match, between two men who have fought on several occasions in the build to the Showcase of the Immortals?

SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long clearly wants to get the new wrestling year off to a bang, as he’s already announced one blockbuster match for Extreme Rules – it’ll be Wade Barrett defending his Intercontinental Championship in a Six-Pack Challenge against FIVE other competitors! As if that wasn’t bad enough for the heartless Englishman, it’ll be a Hardcore, Elimination-style match, meaning all weapons are legal, and the last man not pinned or made to submit will be crowned the Intercontinental Champion. Obviously, Barrett needs some opponents for this sure-to-be-brutal contest, and as such, there will be TWO qualifying matches tonight on SmackDown – firstly, Chavo Guerrero will step into the ring with Trent Barreta, and secondly, Cody Rhodes will face JTG, just five days after his controversial win over Rey Mysterio. Which two of these four men will claim themselves a shot at the Intercontinental Title?

Speaking of Wade Barrett, he and the other three members of The Corre were embarrassed at Wrestlemania, losing in two minutes and thirty-three seconds against Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Kofi Kingston. Tonight, however, The Corre have a chance for redemption, as it’ll be a WRESTLEMANIA REMATCH, with the two teams of four going head-to-head once again. Will Barrett, Jackson, Slater and Gabriel be able to conquer the men who made them look like amateurs last Sunday? Tune in tonight to find out.

For weeks, we’ve witnessed video packages building to the appearance of the famous luchador, Sin Cara; rumours are swirling about whether tonight is his night to make his debut on WWE programming – will we see the Mexican icon appear on SmackDown, or will the mysterious man keep us waiting yet again?

Also tonight, you can expect to see Rey Mysterio, Drew McIntyre, Laycool, Kelly Kelly, and even a mystery Raw superstar! You don’t want to miss the excitement when SmackDown rolls into Mobile tonight!

Announced For SmackDown

World Heavyweight Champion Edge to open the show
Alberto Del Rio vs Christian – Number One Contender’s Match
Chavo Guerrero vs Trent Barreta
Cody Rhodes vs JTG
The Corre vs Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Kofi Kingston – Wrestlemania Rematch

#42 ·
Great to see you back man.. as you are always one of my favs in this section. Lets see what you do with a fresh start here on Smackdown, so many different ways you can go, hopefully Edge sticks around and you don’t make things too similar to WWE. Also noticed Edge wasn’t on the Smackdown banner? Is that a sign of things to come?

Good recap of Wrestlemania, reminding anyone if they had forgotten of the Smackdown action. Announcers open was good and everyone seemed to be in character. Interesting to see Striker at the announce booth.. where is Cole? Anyway don’t mind Striker.

Edge out first is good. Got nervous we were going to see a retirement announcement or something along those lines, though we will never know as Del Rio and Clay jump him early. I do actually like Clay as an enforcer and is just another body in a Del Rio feud. What is this piece of paper, great heat for Del Rio though. BTW, one thing I love about your shows is how you paint such a great picture of what is happening. Good stuff. You have Del Rio’s character down, though it isn’t a hard one and is fun to write. Lol the bill for the damage.. this is something Del Rio would do, pretty funny.One line I didn’t get was when he said the world title he stole out of Atlanta last night? Wasn’t Wrestlemania 5 days prior? Del Rio giving Edge the choice of bill or title was pretty cool. Edge obviously says screw you. Clay goes to work, I like how Del Rio hasn’t done anything and Clay is doing all the dirty work. Ah the armbreaker… and finally Christian comes out!! Where were you man lol? Who is the Livewire? That is a new nickname to me? Christian getting the best of Del Rio and company was good and overall a great way to start the show setting up the match for later.

Good idea with this six man IC hardcore match. Really putting some credibility and excitement back into the belt with this match. Plus having to earn a spot in the match shows that this is a big match. Baretta is somebody I really like, and feel he is talented. Wanna use him a lot in my thread also. Glad to see him win as at this point Chavo is just an enhancement talent. Baretta isn’t gonna win the title but he will make the match exciting. Good back and forth match, with Baretta capitalizing after a missed frog splash.. does Chavo ever hit that move? Lol

Interesting meeting with the Corre. I didn’t like the line we have a responsibility to the corre, they are the corre. Anyway it was good to set up some possible tension but I feel like Barrett would have been more upset if nobody responded to him.

Another IC match, and Cody needed to win this one obviously. Coming off a big win at Mania against Rey, Cody is looking good. He has a legit shot of winning the title. I am questioning if you could have found a better opponent rather than a jobber JTG but I guess you have only a certain about of people that aren’t involved with other stuff and are faces that can lose. One thing I am interested to see is if you continue the undashing gimmick and what you do rather than the whole paper bag thing. Great to see Rey come out and get some revenge on Cody. I know this feud isn’t over and I see a one on one match on an upcoming sd happening. Also expecting rey to be added to the title match at ER.

Baretta promo was cool, and nice to see you give him a character as he hasn’t really ever talked other than back on ECW. I see he has the whole laid back cool RVD gimmick which is no pun intended “Cool”. Great to see McIntyre bring up their past. McIntyre getting in his head, I see him being in the IC title match also. After that promo I think Baretta has a shot to win playing up the whole nobody thought he could win thing.

8 man Corre tag match. I really was disappointed irl when the gave this match like 2 minutes at Mania. Like this match you have here, as it was a fun and exciting match. Like all big tag matches the best part was when all heck broke loose towards the end. With bodies flying everywhere, but good to see Barrett lead by example and pick up the win. Im kind of disappointed he pinned Santino as that doesn’t gain much credibility but it is still a win for the Corre. I also am interested in seeing how you handle them and if you break them up. I hope not as they could be a big part of the show, and Barrett is more dangerous the ruthless leader he is. Nice shot for good measure after the match and this isn’t over, cant wait to see what big show will do next week.

Snooki is still here? Lol catfight..where is Joey styles? Cant complain 3 ½ hot girls going at it, though idk if snooki would appear on Smackdown?

Otunga and Sin Cara was a nice match, as no surprise Cara stays undefeated. Is Otunga on SD now? If so wat does this mean for Nexus and I could see him joining the Corre if he stays.

Main event time and this is a big match. These two have had great matches on SD and this was another one. I think Edge should have been at ringside calling the match as he has a huge interest in it. I mean he cant still be hurt from earlier? Though the post match stuff I know why he wasn’t there. The match was good but the ending I liked a lot and didn’t see coming. Cole is a great character to write with and is an easy way to get talent over with the fans. I don’t get why he would choose to come out now and ramble like this.. but that is Cole he does things when they are unexpected and wants to be in the spotlight. But I don’t get why he says he is back on Smackdown bc he has been the announcer on Smackdown since about January. Swagger costing Christian the match was good and should set up a feud in the future. And with Cole hopefully as Swagger’s manager he should get a big push. Edge didn’t come out I am surprised but at least you acknowledged him

Overall good first show. Not too much happening but you are just starting to form storylines to differ from real life. I like some of the feuds you are setting up such as Swagger/Christian, a proper del rio/ edge feud, and the IC title match. One question about the two title matches, obv a stipulation will be added? Guess well have to wait and see. Good show again, cant wait for you next show, hope it wont be as long a wait next time ;)

#3 ·
Enjoyed you last thread very much. You have some good young talent that I'm sure you will push wonderfully. Will we see another huge Zack Ryder push....woo woo woo. I hope so :). Good luck with this MB. I'll be reading.

#10 ·
Thanks for any comments so far, much appreciated. PPV schedule edited into the main post in just a moment. :eek:

Wrestlemania XXVII
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, Georgia | 3rd April 2011

WWE Championship
The Miz (c) bts. John Cena via pinfall

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge (c) bts. Alberto Del Rio via pinfall

Cross-Brand Match
The Undertaker bts. Triple H via submission to go 19-0 at Wrestlemania

Tag Team Contest
John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi bt. Dolph Ziggler and Laycool via pinfall

Grudge Match (Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin)
Michael Cole bts. Jerry “The King” Lawler via disqualification (overturned decision)

Tag Team Contest
Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Kofi Kingston bt. The Corre via pinfall

Grudge Match
Randy Orton bts. CM Punk via pinfall

Grudge Match
Cody Rhodes bts. Rey Mysterio via pinfall

---

United States Championship – Lumberjack Match
Sheamus (c) fought Daniel Bryan to a No Contest

Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal
The Great Khali won, last eliminating Sheamus

This post has been deleted
#20 ·

Monday Night Raw
Phillips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia | 4th April 2011

Hot off the heels of an iconic Wrestlemania Twenty-Seven, Monday Night Raw is still in Atlanta, but only a few hundred yards away from the Georgia Dome, in the Phillips Arena nearby. It’s sure to be a huge night, with the new wrestling year kicking off in the same city the last year came to an explosive finish in.

Last night, the big story was The Miz retaining his WWE Championship against John Cena in the main event. The match had seemingly ended with a double count-out, but guest host of Wrestlemania, The Rock, came out to restart the contest, with a No Holds Barred stipulation added on to the end. As a result, when the pairing returned to the ring, Rocky dropped Cena with a Rock Bottom as repayment for Cena’s Attitude Adjustment last week on Raw, allowing The Miz to pick up a famous win. Tonight on Raw, The Miz will open the show to talk about his victory on the Grandest Stage Of Them All, and with Cena in attendance, will the former “Champ” have anything to say to the “most must-see WWE Champion of all time” after the controversial circumstances by which The Miz was victorious? Or will we see a new challenger emerge for The Miz’s WWE Championship? And most importantly, is The Rock in the building? And if so, will we see a Cena/Rock confrontation?

Another heated rivalry which came to a head last night was Michael Cole against Jerry “The King” Lawler, in a match which saw special guest referee “Stone Cold” Steve Austin deliver a Stunner to Cole’s trainer Jack Swagger, before Lawler applied the Ankle Lock to Cole to make him tap out. As Lawler and Austin (and Booker T) shared a beer, a shocking turning of the tables occurred, as Josh Matthews told everyone that the anonymous Raw General Manager had decided to REVERSE the decision as a result of Austin’s “over-involvement”. This gave the win to Cole as a result of a disqualification, and tonight on Raw, he will be doing something unprecedented – the Raw General Manager has decided that he is content to have his identity revealed as part of the new wrestling year, and it will be none other than his messenger, Michael Cole himself, to announce his identity tonight on Raw. What mood will Cole be in after he won last night, and who will he reveal as the new General Manager of Raw, who’s been pulling the strings on Monday nights for the past six months? Tune in tonight to hear one of the biggest announcements of the year so far!

CM Punk couldn’t beat Randy Orton last night – the Second City Saint tried his hardest to wear down Orton’s knee to the point of making it unusable, but the Viper shocked everyone with a huge RKO as Punk dived from the top rope. Tonight, Punk has to deal with another huge task, as he takes on the World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry. The Straight-edge Superstar can’t be very pleased after his narrow loss last night, but he’s not exactly against a man who’s willing to let him take his anger out on him, as Henry is a tough match for any superstar on the roster. Can Punk overcome this fearsome opponent, and what will he have to say about his loss last night?

One man who actually did pull out a win last night was John Morrison, alongside Trish Stratus and Snooki, beating Dolph Ziggler and Laycool. After such a good win, Morrison has another huge match ahead of him tonight, as he takes on the man he had such a rivalry with towards the end of 2010 – the United States Champion, Sheamus. The Irishman fought to a No Contest with Daniel Bryan last night at Wrestlemania in the pre-show, then was eliminated last in the Battle Royal that followed by The Great Khali. One of these talented men will come out on top tonight, and it’s sure to be a great contest, as these two fight on live television.

Also tonight, Dolph Ziggler teams with William Regal to take on Evan Bourne and Daniel Bryan. Ziggler fell to John Morrison in tag team action last night, while Bryan couldn’t beat Sheamus for the United States Title. Nevertheless, these four men are incredible talents, with Bryan and Ziggler sharing some great matches in the past, meaning we’re sure to have a great match on our hands here tonight.

While rumours are swirling about whether or not The Rock is in the Phillips Arena, the other hot topic going round backstage is the supposed story of an FBI agent being present behind the scenes on Raw! What possible reason could there be for such a figure to be on Raw? Tune in tonight to learn more.

Also, Diva’s Champion Eve Torres takes on Alicia Fox, plus we’ll hear from Randy Orton!

Announced For Raw

WWE Champion The Miz opens the show
Michael Cole unveils the identity of the anonymous Raw General Manager
CM Punk vs Mark Henry
John Morrison vs Sheamus
Dolph Ziggler and William Regal vs Evan Bourne and Daniel Bryan
Eve Torres vs Alicia Fox
An FBI agent on Raw?

#23 ·
Thrilled to see this thing up and running. Honestly, I find it hard to get excited for BTB's these days but this is undoubtedly cant-miss stuff. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take things and how you mould the product to your liking. Very pleased to see you're going with the real-life WM results, also. :D

Good luck pal!

#27 ·
One of my favorite bookers is back so of course I will be reviewing let’s see how the first show goes in this new thread.

Starting things off with the Miz I honestly did not expect. I was maybe expecting Cena much like the real Raw did, hell maybe even the Rock, but I cannot really say this is a bad move just unexpecting. I really enjoyed Cena’s speech here. He was one the serious side which I like. Anyway a nice match made for later tonight with a nice stipulation for Extreme Rules. However I don’t know if I actually like Miz hitting SCF on Cena. I guess I would rather like an F-U attempt followed by Miz being able to slip out and coward away, because that just makes Cena look weak. Hell Cena hitting Riley with an AA I felt would be better but that is just me.

I really liked all the parallels that were displayed in this match. Obviously Punk was going to go over, but I really like him working on the leg, and also calling Henry “Randall” which obvious means their feud is far from over. I really like the Unforgiven line to cap off his promo. Sent chills down my spine.

A nice back and forth between Ziggler and Bryan with Ziggler poking fun at Bryan but also DB able to get the jab in on Ziggler for losing to Vicky. I don’t know if I like Gail going full out attack on Vicky. I think the slap was enough….Michael Tarver eh? I think I have an idea on his gimmick that you are going to set up. If it is what I am thinking I really hope you pull it off perfectly.

Again more Vicky/Gail interaction which costs Ziggler/Regal the match. I like this feud because you have options for mixed tagged matches, amongst pretty damn good single matches because we already know in real life they can put on a solid match together.

I don’t know how I really feel about Sheamus/Morrison feud. Feels like we are going backwards in time. I guess it means more now that Sheamus has the United States title, but I feel both men should move on however with a very thin upper-mid card heel wise I get this is the best decision. Morrison getting cheap pops for shouting out ATL, sounds right to be honest. His speech felt, well it just seemed corny however you picked up the intensity with Sheamus so it was a decent overall promo.

Lol at Cole owning before this Diva’s match. To this point I have to say I really enjoyed Matthews/Cole on commentary however I wondered where Lawler is? Anyway the Divas match was fine because Melina/Eve probably the best two wrestlers on Raw so I can respect a mini feud between these two.

A decent little promo from Orton. I’m glad that he took aim at all three guys rather than saying, yeah me and John will be good partners. You know it sounds more like him.

So there goes my theory about a Sheamus/Morrison feud. A great back and forth match-up between these two with Sheamus getting the victory. I truly enjoyed the beat down afterwards showing the frustration and intensity of Sheamus, however injuring Morrison I don’t really know if that is the best thing. With Bryan tied up with Ziggler, only mid-card faces I can think is someone like Henry, Bourne, Truth (please no) to take on Sheamus for the title. Plus with Morrison building up so much momentum is it right to injure him now? Doesn’t seem like the right time.

WOW! Shock of the night. Cena/Rock calling it a truce. I really don’t believe it to be honest. These two hate each other (kind of) and you might not want to pull the WrestleMania 28 trigger quite yet, but at least keep the option sort of opening. Even if you didn’t want them to battle at WM 28 Summerslam is also a good option. I just felt a handshake was a cop-out on something beautiful. Also to note…Michael Tarver again? Hmmm I don’t know what to make of it. Maybe a spy for Smackdown now?

Tyler Black as the FBI agent…interesting to say the least. I hope he gets a wrestling role eventually but for now, as an FBI agent I like it. As for the document…I wonder what it could be.

The main event match was great, a lot of cool action….Olympic Slam appearance I would just say change it to its technical name which I have no idea what it would be but still. The ending seemed odd, and when I say odd I mean the tag. I think you could have made the blind tag a lot better/easier to picture, because the action of Cena lunging over and making the tag at the correct time as Orton is crashing over the top rope, just makes it hard to picture in my head. Maybe a simple “Orton bounces off the ropes, Cena hits his back” would of done the job. Anyway Orton coming out really, no surprise whatsoever as he gets the GTS off of Orton.

Classic Rock ownage on Michael Cole. Now here is where I am confused again. Like the board of directors is going to fire the anonymous GM the person they originally hired. Plus this whole storyline of who the anonymous GM goes right down the tube now that he is fired. I just think it is a big mistake, because clearly everyone wants to know who it is/was. And making Lawler General Manager, I’m not a fan of. Sure, he knows the product, but he doesn’t have that authority figure side to him if you get what I am saying. I just feel “King” doesn’t fit the GM type role we have grown accustomed to on Raw before the whole laptop GM (Vickie,Regal,Bischoff) but I’m sure you can prove me wrong. Also no Swagger throughout to defend Cole a bit of a surprise.

Overall: Well MB I really enjoyed your prior thread. This was an okay show, although some decisions I clearly didn’t like as I mentioned above. Not one of your best show, but not your worse by far. I’m still going to read, because I believe you have everything planned and all the negatives in my review will turn into positives as things unfold. Keep at it man.

#29 ·
WWE Superstars
Mobile Civic Center, Mobile, Alabama | 7th April 2011
Match One – Singles Contest
Tyson Kidd bts. Goldust via submission at 7:19
Towards the end of the contest, Goldust hooks Kidd’s legs up on the ropes in the corner, and prepares to deliver Shattered Dreams, but he gets into an argument with the official about it, allowing Kidd to detach himself. Goldust charges in rashly, but Kidd puts both boots up to knock him down, then applies the Sharpshooter to make the Bizarre One tap out. Kidd smirks from the stage in his signature fashion after a “big win here on Superstars”, according to Scott Stanford at ringside.

Backstage, R-Truth is with Johnny Curtis, reminding him that since he won NXT Season 4, he’s entitled to a WWE Tag Team Title shot, alongside his Pro... himself, R-Truth. He asks if Curtis is ready for such a monumental step in his career, and Curtis tells him to lead the way. Truth smiles, and says that they should get some practice in with a win here tonight, against – but before he can finish, Zack Ryder and Primo walk into the shot, laughing. Ryder tells Truth that while he likes to think he’s “gangsta”, he’s not actually as “gangsta” as the Long Island Iced-Z, Zack Ryder – “Woo woo woo, you know it.” Truth asks him what he wants, and Primo takes over, saying they want their tag team title shot, instead, because they are the superior team – everyone’s Down with Zack and Primo, but NO-ONE’S down with Truth and Curtis. Truth says that the title match belongs to them... and that’s the truth. Curtis and Truth exit the shot, leaving Ryder to whip off his shades in disbelief as they go.

Match Two – Singles Contest
Trent Barreta bts. Ted DiBiase via pinfall at 10:43
In this cross-brand match, it seems that Ted DiBiase’s recent run of poor form is going to come to an end, but after several near-falls for both men, it’s Trent Barreta who picks up the win – as DiBiase attempts his signature clothesline manoeuvre for a second time in the match, Barreta ducks under it, then pulls the Million Dollar Prince down with a Small Package, stealing a three count and a huge win. As DiBiase argues with the official, Barreta plays to the crowd, grinning after his win here tonight.

We get a Raw Rebound, showing The Rock’s interruption of Michael Cole on Monday night, including the announcement that Jerry “The King” Lawler is the new General Manager of Raw. We see Cole taking a Rock Bottom from the Great One and a Fist Drop from Lawler, before Rocky and the new GM stand tall at the end of an action-packed show in Atlanta.

Main Event – Tag Team Contest
R-Truth and Johnny Curtis bt. The Uso’s via pinfall at 11:01
This is a fairly back-and-forth match-up, but the end comes when R-Truth is lining up the Scissors Kick on Jey Uso, but when he goes for it, the Samoan youngster ducks out the way, then takes Truth down with a big Samoan Drop. He heads for the turnbuckle, thinking Splash, then tells Jimmy to get rid of Curtis – he tries to do just that, but Curtis drops the top rope down and Jimmy spirals to the outside. Jey is distracted as a result, and Truth scales to the top turnbuckle, sending Jey flying down with a Superplex. Truth leaps to tag in Curtis, who goes up top and delivers a stunning Diving Leg Drop across Jey's neck to pick up a decisive three count in his debut match on non-NXT programming. Curtis and Truth stand tall, grinning, but Zack Ryder and Primo come from the crowd, knocking the pairing down from behind and stomping all over them. Primo yells “STILL THINK YOU’RE BETTER THAN US?” and pulls Curtis to his feet for the Backstabber, then picks up Truth and shoves him in Ryder’s direction to allow him to connect with the Rough Ryder. The crowd boos wildly at the end of the show, as DZP stand tall in the middle of the ring, nodding their heads and raising their arms... "Woo woo woo - you know it."

---

Note: I plan to post Superstars with a SmackDown preview in future, but given the fact that SmackDown still isn't finished and probably won't be for a couple of weeks or so until the exams are over, I felt it would be a bit premature. Regardless, my desperation to keep things rolling to a degree (plus maybe demonstrate my willingness to continue with this) told me that I should at least post this for now. As you can see, it's only a recap, but it'll have to do, I'm afraid. Over the next few months, I'll try to kick this into motion a bit more. :eek: Oh, and if I didn't rep people for their feedback earlier, thank you.

#31 ·
Hey man... Just dropping by for some reviewage. I suppose I'm in a little late for the last RAW, so I'll go ahead and have a go at your Superstars event.
=================================

M-$quared's Superstars Feedback

Kicking off the night with Kidd vs. Goldust? Very believable. Then on top of that, you have Tyson pick up the win. I personally agree with this decision %100... as Kidd is slowly but surely starting to grow on me. And having him win via submission is the icing on the cake. Looks like you're gonna be giving Kiddo a mini-push (or at the very least, not have him job out to the whole roster like other bookers have done) I like it.

The promo between these two superstars, although written in recap, was also very believable. Not excited about R-Truth being pushed towards ANYTHING (but that's just me... lol, don't mind it.) But he and Curtis get the verbal upper hand which makes me think that this won't be the last time they'll encounter each other.

Baretta vs. DiBiase is a match that, in real life, I'd probably head to the bathroom on, unfortunately. However, having Baretta pick up the win was quite the shock for me. (You'll have to forgive me, I haven't read up on the thread like I probably should have.) Looks like Teddy's having some troubles picking up wins... I would hope that doesn't last too long without some type of backlash from Ted.

Another bittersweet match for me here, having Truth & Curtis defeat the Usos. However, it's good for them to build that momentum up if they're going for the tag titles anytime soon. Definitely loved the ending there with Primo & Ryder having the last word at the end of the night. (Take THAT, R-Truth.)

Overall, a very believeable show. Would've enjoyed reading this in full, but I totally understand schedule clashed. I for one applaud and admire your determination to this project. Hang in there bro, and now that I'm back, I'll definitely be reading. *shuffles out of thread*

Reactions: Melvis
#35 ·
Show looks pretty good, Melvis. Not so sure on the number one contender match already being announced, as it feels like something that should happen as part of the show, but everything else looks good. A solid card, plus a bit of intrigue with the RAW superstar to show up. It's been long enough, so now we just need the show. Don't make us wait much longer.

#37 ·
Good. Can't wait for Smackdown! When will it be posted, roughly?

Alberto Del Rio vs Christian – Number One Contender’s Match
Thinking a draw here, don't think you'll waist the Christian/Edge match on a lousy PPV like Extreme Rules.

Chavo Guerrero vs Trent Barreta
You had Barretta go over on SS, and Chavo's old, so unless you're doing the Cara/Chavo fued, I'm going with Trenty.

Cody Rhodes vs JTG
Reason: He's facing JTG... 'Nuff said.

The Corre vs Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Kofi Kingston – Wrestlemania Rematch
Don't think Corre should break up yet, you should redeem their squash at 'Mania.

Reactions: Melvis
#40 ·
Smackdown Feedback

Always start with a recap of the PPV, huh? Of course ya do! Anyways, the commentary was nice, nothing special or spectacular. On the preview, I thought Edge's announcement would him announcing retirement so glad you didn't go with that decision. But him getting attacked by del Rio is a very nice announcement if you ask me. The brawling is nice and I loved the Del Rio promo but instead of saying last night, what about saying five nights ago? The Christian arrival is nice, I hope you keep Brodus Clay with del Rio so he can have some backup you know what I mean, its a nice twist.

A six pack challenge for the IC title would be nice and would get some stars on the PPV and for a title, like Barreta. Glad Barreta won, I really like him as much as Guerrero but yeah, he hasn't had many shots in the WWE, hopefully that changes.

The Corre interaction was nice, not really caring for Wade being the only one talking, seems like he is not exactly enjoying the idea of equals.

Surprised Rhodes won here with the IC title on the line, was expecting Mysterio to cost him the match and then next week or later on the show Rhodes would cost mysterio his match. Him winning is nice though so I am guessing Mysterio will be qualifying for the match next week. Wanted a promo or some words shed by either Rhodes or Mysterio but oh well, seems nice enough now.

I love the Extreme Rules promo!

Barreta interview was nice, I love that he is going with a gimmick of living like for the moment or whatever, well I love him actually having a promo you know. McIntyre interrupting the promo is nice and I love that the two will have a minifeud going into the Extreme Rules ppv, I expect McIntyre to qualify now, or at least hope he does.

Love Corre winning, they definitely deserved the win and I personally hope you don't plan on breaking them up so soon.

Loved the promo between the divas actually, keeping Snooki post mania is pretty good for the ratings and great for the deal that they would have came up with for even using her. Phoenix in the mix is nice, need reminding that she prolly has unfinished business with Laycool. Tarver in the background made me chuckle for some reason.

The David otunga promo was pretty nice, I don't care for him at all but I do love his gimick to be honest. I think you only had edge's music play because yuo dont have a music decided for him yet. Either way, Cara making his debut like this is pretty nice, Otunga is a talent to squash if you ask me and just teh right person for Cara to own. Glad you kept Cara as a submission move, cant wait for the plans you have for both stars.

Okay the whole thing here is nice. Main event time, greaet match indeed. Cole coming on Smackdown is nice, glad after that he had Swagger take out Christian, really nice angle. THinking for Extreme RUles it may be Edge vs Del Rio and Swagger vs Christian or even a fatal four way for the World title. Great match to end the show. Looking forward to the next show, Melvis. This one was pretty nice.

#41 ·
Smackdown Feedback​

First off, I'm glad to see you returned to this thread. :p

Obviously Smackdown is going to start with a recap of WrestleMania, so glad you included it.

Kicking off Smackdown with the Rated R Superstar, expected the same sort of retirement speech he had in WWE or something bland, and I'll be honest, I LOVED the start to the show, a promo from Edge as a face never amused me, he was pretty shit and bland at them when he was a face so yeah, glad you went the route you did with Del Rio ambushing him. I was expecting Christian to come out to the aid of Edge as soon as the beatdown was occurring but I'm glad that didn't happen because I loved Del Rio's promo, was very in character and I could picture him saying it. Del Rio saying Edge could repay the debt of destroying his car by giving him the World Title was awesome. Another beatdown wasn't what I expected, I expected Christian to now come out, which he didn't. The beatdown continued and THEN we get to see Christian, and I like how he pulled up in a car, explains why he wasn't out there as soon as Edge started getting his ass handed to him. Christian making quite the save with Alberto escaping pretty much unharmed was sort of expected, I thought Brodus/Rodriguez would be the ones who took the punishment from CLB. And was a good way to set up the Del Rio/Christian match for later on in the night. Good opening.

6 Man Intercontinental Championship No DQ match at Extreme Rules = CHAOS! Love it. Matt Striker's Call of Duty 4 line was epic. :lmao I like how this match was given some time but I HATED the result, mainly because I can't stand Trent and think Chavo could still be a legit Champion in this day and age, but that's just me. I hope the 6 Man match shapes up to be awesome, because it damn well sounds like it will be.

The movement from the match to Wade backstage was well executed imo, Wade standing watching one of the men he has to face at ER but also gets to the point about the Corre match later on. Wade's promo was what I would expect from him, trying to fire up the rest of The Corre? Anyway, I hope The Corre split up soon and you push Barrett & Gabriel. Two have a tonne of potential and don't deserve to be in a shit stable anymore.

JTG, forgot this man existed. VERY glad Cody won, he deserves a push and eventually to win a singles title. Happy Mysterio never got to touch the UnDashing One, Cody or Wade to win the IC Title match please. :p Please for the love of God, if Mysterio does get in the IC title match, don't let him win it. fpalm

I really don't know what Trent's mic work is like, so I'll just assume you nailed it. :p Trent & McIntyre backstage, I'm guessing Big Mac will get in the IC title match now too, now I want either Wade, Cody or BigMac to win the match at Extreme Rules, that is, if MaC gets in the match.

Expected Corre to win here, did NOT expect the match to be given nearly 14 minutes of time. Don't know why, just didn't expect it to last that long. The ending was awesome. I'm expecting a massive amount of friction in The Corre will end up splitting them up. Probably with Slater & Gabriel remaining as a team, Wade going on to have a mini feud with Zeke and then eventually Wade elevates to Main Event status and Zeke, well, Zeke can fuck off for all I care. :p Oh, I stand corrected, the feud seems like it might sadly continue between these 8 guys. Big Show & Kane are jokes tbf, so I suppose keeping them away from everything else is alright.

Snookie = :gun::gun: Can't stand the woman, don't know why you've kept her on WWE TV, I'm sure you have your reasons, hopefully for Kharma to debut and crush her or something. The segment as a whole though was nicely done with Laycool being the bitches they are and all and the GLAMAZON, yes, fucking yes! Glamazon = Epic. Oh and Michael Tarver :lmao Him hanging around backstage should be his permanent gimmick, randomly appearing in random moments, even really serious ones.

I REALLY hope you push Otunga, he gets hate but he's actually pretty decent. His promo here was brilliant. :( Sin Cara ruined my fun for Otunga. :( Suppose it was a good way to debut him, but I wouldn't have used Otunga for it, would have used someone else but nonetheless, you gave us a glimpse of what Sin Cara is capable of and I expect him to rise to the midcard scene really quickly and be one of the 'key' guys in that scene. I'm unsure if you will be keeping Rey & Sin Cara on the same brand, but if you do decide to, don't rush a rivalry between the two Masked Men. A slow, subtle build could be quite nice if done properly. That is, if you do plan on going that route with having Cara face Mysterio at all. I'm unsure if Cara will be on Extreme Rules but I hope he is.

MAIN EVENT TIME. Had no idea who was going to win this going into it, none at all. The match flowed quite well, After Christian was sent 'thudding' down to the floor and Brodus got involved, I expected Christian to somehow pick up the victory, the 'Hero comeback' and all, Clay being ejected from ringside, gives Christian some hope I suppose but now I'm thinking Del Rio will find another way to cheat his way out of this one. (Too many changing thoughts!! :p) I legit thought that when Christian reversed the Cross Arm Breaker that he would connect with Killswitch and win, but then Michael Cole showed up. Cole returning to Smackdown? Yay. :no: Jack Swagger? Would like to know his reasoning for attacking Christian so I guess we will find that out next week. I'm guessing this will take Christian away from the whole Del Rio/Edge picture so he can have his own separate feud with Swagger? I'm hoping Del Rio wins the World Title at Extreme Rules now and hopefully Christian doesn't stay away from the World title scene for too long because I REALLY want him to win it in your thread. Hopefully by Summerslam.

Overall, I enjoyed most of the show. One or two things I wasn't big on, but most of it was booked good. I'll look forward to hearing why Swagger attacked Christian and hoping Trent somehow gets taken out of the IC Title match 8*D. Keep it up.

I haven't reviewed very much before so sorry if it's not what you would usually expect. :)

#46 ·
Sorry for my lack of activity. I’ve started to write a bit more of SmackDown, which is good, so hopefully it’ll flow better from here on out; wish me luck. Raw is done, for the record, but I’d like to get a good portion of SD done before I post it. Maybe at some point I can give out some feedback, perish the thought.

It’s a small preview, but trust me, the show is MUCH bigger.

Monday Night Raw
Sommet Center, Nashville, Tennessee | 11th April 2011
Monday Night Raw arrives in Nashville, Tennessee this week, following the stunning announcement last week of Jerry “The King” Lawler becoming the NEW General Manager. Tonight, in the home state of our new GM, the Hall of Famer will open the show to outline his plans for the WWE’s ‘flagship show’, and he’s sure to receive a big reception. After Lawler embarrassed Michael Cole last week amid the rivalry the pairing have sported the last few months, will “King” exert his new-found authority to give Cole his marching orders? What will he have in store for the superstars of Monday nights? And what will he do to mark his first night in charge?

John Cena teamed with Randy Orton last week to beat The Miz and Alex Riley in the main event; this win granted Cena one more shot at the WWE Title at Extreme Rules, much to the dismay of The Miz as the current champion, especially as he was never pinned. Considering The Miz’s controversial win at Wrestlemania over Cena, the Awesome One is well aware that the former “Champ” desperately wants to make amends, and we’re sure to hear from both men over the course of the show tonight, with Extreme Rules on the horizon.

Speaking of Randy Orton, the Viper might have placed himself back in WWE Title contention by winning alongside Cena last week, but despite this, he was assaulted after the bell by CM Punk. The Straight-edge Saviour feels that his business with Orton still isn’t finished despite losing to the Viper at Wrestlemania, and it seems he’s drifted into the dark regions of his psyche as a result, including calling Mark Henry “Randall” repeatedly in his match last week. Will we see more of Punk’s psychotic side (clearly a result of his desperation to defeat the equally-psychotic Orton) evolve tonight, or will Orton find him first, to pay him back for the damage that was done last week?

Last week saw Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne beat Dolph Ziggler and William Regal – Ziggler was unable to tag the Englishman out because he was dealing with a catfight between Vickie Guerrero and Gail Kim, allowing Bryan to drop Regal to the deck and apply the LeBell Lock to win it. Ziggler explicitly stated in a WWE.com-exclusive interview this week that his WWE Title aspirations on Raw have NOT been dented by his loss, as he wasn’t involved in the fall, and this week, when he faces Evan Bourne in singles competition, Ziggler will want to get himself back on track with a stroke in the ‘W’ column. Will fellow WWE Title hopeful Daniel Bryan be watching this match, and will we see another Bryan/Gail-Ziggler/Guerrero confrontation?

After Johnny Curtis and R-Truth won their first ever tag team match together on Superstars, they were assaulted by DZP; Zack Ryder and Primo Colon. DZP had earlier declared that they were more deserving of Truth and Curtis’ guaranteed WWE Tag Team Title shot, and they followed up on that declaration by leaving the pairing on the mat at the end of the show. Tonight, Curtis steps into the Raw ring for the very first time, taking on Primo in singles competition – this match could set the tone for future WWE Tag Team Title shots, featuring two men very much in the hunt for those belts with their respective partners. Can Curtis keep his mini winning streak going at the beginning of his WWE career, or will Primo teach him a lesson about the unpredictability of the WWE? Tune in tonight to see if Curtis’ Raw debut is a successful one!

Also tonight, the United States Champion, Sheamus, will be in action, plus you can expect to see appearances from Santino Marella, Melina, Mark Henry, John Morrison, Ted DiBiase, Tyler Black and many more!

Announced For Raw

New Raw GM Jerry “The King” Lawler to open the show
Dolph Ziggler vs Evan Bourne
Johnny Curtis vs Primo
United States Champion Sheamus in action

#47 ·
Raw looks great, I am looking forward to the advancement of Jerry Lawler as the Raw GM. Plus I am wondering about the Punk/Orton angle and then the whole tag team thing going on with DZP and Curtis/Truth is pretty nice. I think you failed to mention some of the drama going on with Melina and Eve, hoping that Melina explains why she attacked the Divas champion.

Anyways, looking forward to the show.

#52 ·
Raw Feedback​

Smart to open up with a video package of the highly anticipated new GM, and what not that took place last week. Especially since, not me, but some may have forgot what happened since you took so long to get this up.

Before I get to the actual segment itself, I just wanted to touch on the opening commentary. You’ve pretty much got Michael Cole spot on, and it makes your commentary readable. There are only a handful of bookers whose commentary I read and don’t get bored, and I’m happy to say you’re one of them.

As for opening the show with Jerry Lawler, whilst it may not be the most entertaining man to start off with, it certainly makes sense. Last week he was announced as GM, but at the end of the show, so it makes perfect sense for him to begin his first full night in charge addressing everybody. I’m not sure what to think about you playing up the hometown thing so much, because if I remember correctly, the only place Lawler got a really good ovation was Memphis. Lawler immediately beginning with an insult to Cole was nice. The following thank you speech was expected, and once again, whilst it’s not the most exciting thing in the world, it’s necessary. I thought it was smart that he went back to Cole, although maybe he could have just got Cole out of the way in the beginning, then said thank you, and then got interrupted? I’m not saying you did anything wrong, because I’m not even sure it’d work better that way, but it would have saved you from going to Cole, then something else, then back to Cole. The Miz was alright on the mic, although I was hoping for him to maybe insult Lawler a little bit more, rather than just try and get him to rid Cena of his rematch. I like how Miz tried to trick Lawler into it though, calling him a coward. Typical heel stuff. Lawler standing up for himself is obvious, and pick your poison sounds pretty damn good to me. This gives us two pretty good matches for the night. Honestly, I thought you did a good job with this segment, not only giving yourself two big matches for the night, but creating some chemistry between Lawler and Miz.

:lmao at Truth’s cheap pop. Please keep them off of the show. I know they’re what he does, but it’s nothing more than a waste, unless he’s going to say more afterward. Zack Ryder is such an awesome character and you pretty much had him down well here. I enjoyed the surveying of the crowd to, just all pretty entertaining stuff, tbh.

Nothing wrong with the opening contest, with nothing exceptional happening either. A solid enough opener, as the association with R Truth, and a few more wins like this, will continue to raise the profile of Johnny Curtis. I think that’s smart booking, although on a personal preference, I just want anybody associated with Ryder to do well.

An interesting segment between Melina and John Morrison. I’ve no idea what the go is with Morrison and whether he’ll listen to Melina or not. I’m intrigued to see how you book him, but I’m more excited to see what you do with Melina in the women’s division. Melina is probably one of the best women you have on either roster, so turning her heel, and actually using her effectively is something I’m glad to see. :lmao at Tarver also.

Another solid interview with Dolph Ziggler. I like the fact that you’re signaling Ziggler’s intent for the WWE Championship. The threads that are always more fun to read are the ones that have mid carders genuinely pushing to step up to the next level. With that being said, I doubt a win over Bourne will really earn Ziggler anything. It looks like Ziggler will be feuding with Bryan though, and this interview did a good job of furthering that.

With the attack last week, and now the easy squash this week, you’ve done a good job of writing Sheamus as an unstoppable force. Smart booking, making your champion look really strong. :lmao at Cole not knowing how to spell Sheamus as well.

John Morrison wanting to challenge Sheamus again makes sense. His speech at the start was good enough, although it’s nothing special. I didn’t expect anything great either, because Morrison isn’t exactly the best mic worker, so props for keeping him relatively short. I found Sheamus’ bit really interesting. He’s talking down to Morrison but he’s talking down to him in a way that could really inspire him. Sheamus’ speech was probably my favorite of the night so far. Morrison’s little scream at the end with Sheamus annoying him wasn’t bad, but I don’t think it was needed. I think this could have been a little more effective if Morrison kept himself silent after this, perhaps showing some self doubt.

Is Extreme Rules going to be in full?

A lot of people in BTB ignore the kiddy friendly product, and I really wish you would do the same. I thought the interview was pretty good, with intense Cena probably being the most interesting Cena, but that little bit at the start where he said “”Yabba Dabba Doo” was just really hard to read and not get annoyed. I know it’s part of what he does, but I’d love you to iron that shirt out of his character, because whether in real life, or BTB, reading that just takes away so much from his intensity. Anyway, this interview from a booking standpoint did a good job of promoting pick your poison and Extreme Rules.

Randy Orton being The Miz’s partner is the perfect choice. Being a highly credible face, it would have hurt Orton if Miz didn’t sell the fact he was a bit weary, however dropping to his knees seemed a little overboard. Firstly, I don’t see the point in recapping the match and exactly what happened when I have nothing to complain about, but I’m not one of those guys who just skim matches. It was written pretty well, with some nice false finishes, as well as that awesome sequence that lead to the Inverted Backbreaker from Orton. Regarding this match though, it’s just booking 101. Punk interferes, furthering his feud with Orton, and the WWE Champion picks up the victory.

:lmao at Marella having problems with his green card, funny stuff. I love the way he tried to sacrifice his girlfriend to get away as well. I doubt you’d put a pointless segment on the show, so I’m expecting maybe a tag team between Black and Henry. Oh, and TARVER~!

Much like the previous contest, another pretty good one here, although I felt it was always about Ziggler. I understand you didn’t want to job Bourne, but I just feel Ziggler has a better standing, and perhaps shouldn’t have needed Guerrero’s help to pick up the victory. I really feel like that may have actually hurt Ziggler a little. I thought the Shooting Star Press, but Bourne landing on his feet was a pretty nice way to set up the ending. I love innovative matches, it makes things just seem that much better. The attack after the match was done well, leading to the Daniel Bryan appearance. I thought maybe Bryan locked in the Lebell Lock a little to easily, but I guess Ziggler had competed just moments ago. A ladder match bveing announces between these two is something I’m really looking forward to. It’ll be good to see somebody different (Ziggler or Bryan) get a title shot as well. I don’t think I’ve seen many, if any, Ziggler/Cena feuds.

Smackdown Rebound huh? This may be a little hypocritical, but I hope you post SD before Christmas.

Cena being forced to run the Gauntlet is just smart stuff by The Miz. Something similar happened in somebody else’s thread not that long ago, and I liked it then, as I like it now. Cena pretty much dominated DiBiase from start to finish. First off, I’m going to say I hope this losing streak leads somewhere, because I think DiBiase is great. Second of all, in booking terms, the Gauntlet has to start off with Cena looking like an absolute machine. The Great Khali as a second choice is definitely a shock, but it makes perfect sense, as a win for Cena over Khali makes him look really good. If I wanted to be really critical, I could say the offense in this match was fairly boring, but it’s Khali, so it’s expected. An awesome twist with The Miz picking himself as the last guy, just more great booking. A five second win over Cena, and the fact he beat Orton and Cena in the same night, puts Miz on a higher level right now. I loved the comparison by Cole with Miz and Jericho. I was actually about to rite that in my feedback, until I read further on and realized you already mentioned it. Triple H coming back after Mania was a huge surprise, as he hadn’t really been mentioned at all. This attack does put him straight into title contention to. What a big way to end the show, as your main event scene has just become so much more exciting.

Honestly, I’m pretty loud on the fact that I hate this time period. Yet you continue to be one of the only guys who can do enough to keep me reading. The booking was first class throughout the show, whilst the writing for the most part was as well. With the return of Triple H, and some mid card feuds being established, you’re really setting things up nicely here. A good show, keep it up.

#54 ·
Fuck, where am I? What is this place?

---

WWE Superstars
The Pyramid, Memphis, Tennessee | 14th April 2011

Match One – Singles Contest
Kofi Kingston bts. Ted DiBiase via pinfall at 8:10
Things haven’t been going well for Ted DiBiase in recent weeks, and when he steps out to open the show on Superstars, it seems like he’s in the mood to finally end that poor, poor run of form; unfortunately for him, his opponent is the energetic, revenge-driven Kofi Kingston, still fired up after declaring that he was coming for Wade Barrett and his Intercontinental Championship last Friday on SmackDown. Though DiBiase enjoys a few stints of dominance, he’s eventually overcome by Kingston’s pure ability, as the Ghanaian came off the top rope for a stunning impromptu Crossbody, then finishes things up with the Trouble In Paradise. Kingston celebrates with the crowd, as DiBiase curses his luck yet again, and Scott Stanford wonders aloud what DiBiase can do to end his losing streak at ringside.

We head backstage to see Zack Ryder and Primo, also known as DZP, both with mics in their hands. Ryder says that last week on Superstars, DZP made everyone sit up and take notice. They proved that THEY are the complete tag team in the WWE, not R-Truth and Johnny Curtis; they have the looks, the skills, the hair, the charisma, the high-flying, the technical, the power, the presence, and most importantly... “we’re the coolest bros around, not just back in Long Island, but in the whole WWE.” Primo takes over, saying that Johnny Curtis might have got lucky last Monday night when he beat him, but that proves nothing – they’re all about style in recovery, which means that tonight, DZP is going to make their mark, and show everyone who just wasn’t paying attention, that THEY deserve to have a guaranteed WWE Tag Team Title shot, not your local car thief and his no-name accomplice. Ryder says that if the camera stays on them much longer, people are going to have to start paying cash money to witness it, so if they really want more free Ryder, they should check out his YouTube show, “but for now, take care... spike your hair. Woo woo woo... you know it.”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match Two – Tag Team Contest
DZP bt. Yoshi Tatsu and Goldust via pinfall at 3:42
It’s clear that Ryder and Primo don’t take their opponents too seriously as they arrive for this match after the break, and they make relatively quick work of Tatsu and Goldust; Primo shows off some high-flying moves, and despite a brief comeback from Tatsu, Primo gets the mildly-hot tag to Ryder, who quickly stops Tatsu’s momentum, and shows off the ‘Call Me’ Leg Drop for a count of two, before he eventually brings him down with the Rough Ryder for the three count. After the match, Primo delivers a Backstabber to Goldust as he tries to check on his partner, and Ryder provides the exclamation point with the Zack Attack to Tatsu. The camera spots R-Truth and Johnny Curtis backstage, shaking their heads with disapproval, as we fade away.

Raw Rebound this week has The Miz utilising CM Punk’s influence to steal a win over Randy Orton in Pick Your Poison, before he then forces John Cena to run the Gauntlet in the main event. Though Cena overcomes Ted DiBiase and The Great Khali, Alex Riley provides the distraction to allow The Miz to capitalise with the Skull-Crushing Finale as the third man, then pick up the win. As Michael Cole rants and raves about The Miz defeating two modern-day icons in one night, however, the WWE Champion’s celebrations are interrupted by TRIPLE H, who delivers a Double A Spinebuster and a Pedigree to Riley, before he raises the WWE Title above his head to send a message to the stunned Miz on the ramp.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Main Event – Singles Contest
Tyson Kidd bts. Evan Bourne via submission at 15:33
A real classic between these two talented youngsters in the main event of Superstars sees Tyson Kidd come out victorious yet again, keeping his hot streak rolling following his demolition of Goldust last week. In this high-paced, crowd-engaging match, it looks like exhaustion is taking its toll on both men, possibly to the point neither man can pull off their high-octane offence. However, Bourne pulls out an extra reserve of energy to bring Kidd down with a Spinning Wheel Kick, before he heads up top to attempt the Shooting Star Press... but Kidd telegraphs it, and rolls out of the way. With Bourne lying almost motionlessly on the canvas, Kidd wastes no time in pulling Bourne to the dead centre of the ring, and applying the Sharpshooter; after nearly thirty seconds in the hold, the young St. Louis native just can’t find the ropes, and finds himself with no option other than to tap out, giving Kidd another big win to close Superstars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.