Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #48 (permalink)
BOOGIE COUSINS
I'm Star Lord, man.

BOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
Yeah I don't think Arya even said a word but that was definitely Arya looking annoyingly at Sansa. That was her gloating at the bull's eye. I thought the kid who plays Bran did really well too. They nailed it casting these two crucial child roles. That was my main worry I think. Arya and Bran have to work, and it looks like they will.
Yeah. Arya and Bran need to work for the show to be good, since they have a lot of chapters on their own. Sansa is another character who needs to work, i really haven't seen any scenes of her except for one which i really don't want to spoil.

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
BOOGIE COUSINS is offline   Reply With Quote