Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Colt Cabana's 'Art of Wrestling' Podcast Appreciation Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #27 (permalink)
SHIRLEY
w/ The Stooges

SHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Colt Cabana's 'Art of Wrestling' Podcast Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
Went to a party Colt threw yesterday. Got to meet and hang out all night with him, HERO, Generico, Pac, Johnny Gargano, Jimmy Jacobs (who I'll be training with next month,) and MANY other various indie wrestlers. Oh, and Luke Gallows came up to me and asked me where the bathroom is while I was filling my cup up in the keg. It was hilarious because I had to do a double take. Threw me off guard at first.

I kid you not when I say that every single one of these guys were nothing but humble and polite to me. They wished me luck heading into the future, and gave me some great advice. I have to say though, out of every wrestler I've ever met and spoke with, and there have been A LOT, Generico is the nicest most humble and respectful guy. Dude barely speaks english and the conversations I had with him were epic. It's hard to explain, but it's unreal how friendly and just down to earth Generico is. Same goes for all the other guys as well, but Generico is just something else I tell ya. We conversed over many different topics.
Awesome, you met Big LG? You've definitely made it now.

Generico doesn't speak much English because of the whole French thing, not because he's working the Mexican gimmick 24/7...right?