Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE

Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post

Old 04-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #31 (permalink)
GCB
Learning to break kayfabe

GCB 101 - 250GCB 101 - 250
Default Re: GCB's WWE

MONDAY NIGHT RAW!
Live from the Boston, Massachusetts

*** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO ***

*** SEXY BOY ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the RAW General Manager ... H-B-K ... SHAWN MICHAELS!

The reception for HBK is deafening as he heads out to a standing ovation from the WWE Universe at ringside in Boston. He drops to his knees on the ramp and offers himself to the rafters as the fireworks explode around the titantron before carrying on to the ring and taking in the adulation of the fans at ringside. As his music stops, a loud ‘HBK!’ chant begins and lasts for a minute before he holds his hands up to quieten the crowd so he can address them ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
No laptop tonight ... no Michael Cole ...

The cameras switch to a jubilant Jerry Lawler sat at ringside with Jim Ross as the crowd cheers the loss of Michael Cole ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
... just me, HBK, the Show-stopper, Mr. WrestleMania ... Shawn Michaels! The General Manager of Monday Night Raw!

The cameras pan around the arena where the fans are on their feet and another ‘HBK!’ chant starts up ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
And last night at Cyber Sunday, the whole world saw ...

Suddenly, HBK is interrupted for the first time as the GM of RAW ... by the ‘awesome’ Money in the Bank contract holder, The Miz!

*** AWESOME – I CAME TO PLAY ***

Miz saunters down to the ring the Money in the Bank briefcase in his hand and his faithful sidekick, Alex Riley, right behind him demanding respect for his mentor. As Miz enters the ring, he faces HBK and a look of arrogance passes his face as he stares at the legendary GM of RAW.

THE MIZ
Really? Really? You’re the General Manager of Monday Night Raw?

HBK nods at the Miz and smiles as he looks around at the crowd who are chanting ‘HBK!’ once again ...

THE MIZ
Shawn Michaels, the General Manager of RAW. That might be the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life ... except for the idea that the Bruins might win the Stanley Cup this year of course!

Intense heat for the Miz after his insult to the Boston ice hockey team who play in this very arena. A chant of ‘Let’s go Bruins!’ starts up but the Miz smirks and carries on ...

THE MIZ
So, Mr. General Manager, I guess we need to get a few things clear. You might have a WWE Champion in Randy Orton ... but I am the man guaranteed to be the WWE Champion when I decide to cash in my Money in the Bank contract. I might even do it tonight ... I will be the WWE Champion of your show, Shawn Michaels ... Do you understand me?

The crowd continue to boo Miz’ inflammatory comments as he gets in the face of the General Manager as he makes his demands ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
You know what, Miz? You may be the man to be my next WWE Champion, you may be the man who could be the WWE Champion by the end of the night. But let us get one thing clear, Miz, you might also be another thing ...

Miz looks at HBK quizzically and sarcastically mouths ‘What?’ to the GM.

SHAWN MICHAELS
You might be the first ever man to fail to cash in their Money in the Bank contract successfully!

The crowd like this idea and they cheer loud at the thought. However, Miz is shaking his head and is ready to respond ...

THE MIZ
You’re just like everybody else in the WWE and every pathetic loser here in Boston tonight ... When will you all realise, Mr. General Manager, that whatever I say I am going to do, I do. I came here to the WWE and I said that I was going to be a big star ... and look at me now. I am the man that everybody here has paid to see tonight. I am the future WWE Champion ... guaranteed ... I am the future of the WWE, I am the most must-see superstar here on this show. You need to realise who you’re dealing with, Shawn ... because I’m the Miz ... and I’m ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
Are you finished, Miz?

Miz looks annoyed as HBK interrupts him before he can deliver his trademark catchphrase. Beside him, Riley is also annoyed and he starts pointing his finger at Michaels who looks none too impressed.

SHAWN MICHAELS
Let me get something clear with you, Miz, shall I? I don’t care who you are, what you are holding, what you are planning to do or be ... I’m the man who is running this show. And that means that you’d better do exactly as I say. And right now, Miz, I am telling you one thing and one thing only. Get out of my ring!

The WWE Universe go wild for the GM’s announcement that Miz has to leave the ring and take himself back to the locker room!

SHAWN MICHAELS
Get out of my ring and don’t ever come out here and interrupt me again!

Miz looks furious and, for a split second, look like he is going to lay out HBK in the ring. But Miz slowly edges away and takes his leave, all the time glaring at the General Manager as he backs up the ramp and out of the arena ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
Now that’s over with, down to business ... At Cyber Sunday last night, we all witnessed ...

*** WE ARE ONE ***

HBK looks annoyed in the ring as he is interrupted for the second time this evening ... this time by the Nexus and their leader, Wade Barrett. Barrett, who failed to win the WWE Championship from Randy Orton at Cyber Sunday, looks in a foul mood as he leads his men to the ring ... Nexus wait outside the ring as Barrett climbs in to face up to HBK.

WADE BARRETT
Mr. Michaels, I am here to complain about the actions last night of John Cena ...

Confusion from last night’s RAW main event remains as still images of Cena’s interference in the WWE Championship match are shown – Cena arriving to attack Nexus, Cena’s Attitude Adjustment to Randy Orton ...

WADE BARRETT
... John Cena’s actions last night in interfering in my WWE Championship match were inexcusable. He had no right to get involved in the match in any way and he cost me the chance to win the WWE Championship from Randy Orton.

HBK looks disbelievingly at Barrett as the crowd jeer him ...

WADE BARRETT
Therefore, I am out here to demand that I am given a fair chance, one more chance at a match with Randy Orton. I want a fair match to determine the WWE Champion once and for all.

SHAWN MICHAELS
Let me get this right, Wade, you’re complaining that John Cena interfered but you’re not complaining about the interference of your Nexus members? You’re complaining that John Cena delivered the Attitude Adjustment to Randy Orton? You are complaining that you didn’t get a fair shot at the WWE Championship?

Barrett nods his head and clearly says to HBK ‘That’s right’ before HBK shaking his head and laughing decides to respond ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
OK, then. Well, number one. Just like the Miz, let me remind you who is in charge here. I am. I am the General Manager of RAW and I make the decisions. I don’t respond to demands from anybody, Wade, is that clear?

Barrett looks agitated but accepts the comment from HBK without a word ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
Number two, John Cena’s interference in your match last night didn’t make your title shot unfair ... It made it a sure-fire win for you! And you ... err, lost.

Barrett look furious now as he turns his head away and clearly thinks carefully to keep control of himself ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
And number three, Wade, patience is a virtue. If you had given me a chance, you would have heard me address the WWE Championship situation. Instead, you decided to interrupt me. Word of advice, don’t ever interrupt me again. You understand that?

Barrett turns his back on HBK and looks to his Nexus members before forcing himself to turn back and face the General Manager again. He nods his head in agreement and awaits HBK’s next comment.

SHAWN MICHAELS
But I must admit, the WWE Title match did leave a sour taste in my mouth last night. So, the main event on RAW tonight, will be a WWE Championship Number 1 contenders match. It will be you, Wade Barrett ...

Boos ring out for the unpopular Barrett who smiles and nods his head ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
... against John Cena! On one condition - you get out of my ring right now and you do not interrupt me again. Is that clear, Mr. Barrett?

A gleeful looking Barrett nods his head and takes his leave, beckoning to his team-mates to follow him out of the arena ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
Right then, where was I? Oh yeah. Last night, the world saw the return of HBK as the General Manager of Monday Night Raw. I was hoping that tonight I would be able to fire Edge but he did win his match with John Morrison so I don’t get that privilege. However, I do have an important issue to discuss with Edge. So, Edge, get yourself out here right now.

Attention turns towards the titantron as the WWE Universe await the arrival of the Rated-R Superstar himself ... He keeps HBK waiting for a moment but eventually ...

*** METALINGUS ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the ‘Rated-R’ Superstar ... EDGE!

Edge makes his way towards the ring apprehensively without the usual pyrotechnics and arrogance. He feels his jaw halfway down the ramp that reminds people about the Superkick that HBK delivered to Edge last night when he revealed himself at Cyber Sunday. Edge slides under the ropes into the ring and he holds his hands out to Michaels as if to question him about why he has called him out.

SHAWN MICHAELS
Thanks for coming out here, Edge. I appreciate it.

EDGE
Why don’t we cut through all this rubbish, General Manager? Get to the reason why you demanded that I come out here tonight.

SHAWN MICHAELS
Edge, calm down, man. I asked you out here because I wanna’ put the past behind us now. I’m the General Manager now here on RAW, you, well you are one of my biggest and best performers. I need you on side. You managed to beat John Morrison last night ... I can respect that, Edge. Last night, you proved why they call you the ‘Rated R’ ... superstar. With it all on the line, you managed to dig deep and pull out the victory.

EDGE
Why the superkick then? If you respect me that much, why did you try to kick my teeth down my throat?

SHAWN MICHAELS
Listen, Edge ... I’ve spent a while communicating from behind a laptop through Michael Cole. In all that time, you’ve done nothing but complain about my decisions. I wanted to teach you a lesson ... and I did. I want to put the past behind us though now.

EDGE
I can’t just forget what you did, Michaels ... How on earth do you expect me to just forgive you for superkicking me and embarrassing me in front of the entire WWE Universe?

SHAWN MICHAELS
Because, Edge, in four weeks time, I have a huge match scheduled for Survivor Series. Five of Teddy Long’s best from Smackdown against five of my best from here on RAW. And the winning brand will get to choose any superstar they want from the losing one.

EDGE
So, basically, you are sucking up to me because you want me to be on the RAW team?

SHAWN MICHAELS
No, Edge ... I want you ... I want you to captain it.

Some boos are heard from the WWE Universe as the expression on Edge’s face changes from anger to thoughtful. Edge slowly comes round to the idea and begins to nod his head.

EDGE
I knew, Shawn, I knew that you’d realise how important I was to this show. I’ll captain Team RAW at Survivor Series ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
Hey, that’s great news, Edge. I want you to decide on four qualifying matches that will take place tonight here on RAW to determine the four men who will be on your team.

EDGE
I’ll do that, Michaels ...

Edge turns away and begins to head out of the ring whilst Shawn Michaels hands his microphone back over to the ring announcers. However, as Michaels turns back round ... SPEAR! Edge with the spear to Shawn Michaels! The crowd gasp in shock at Edge’s nerve as he arrogantly gets to his feet and picks up the microphone he dropped ...

EDGE
... I’ll captain Team RAW now that we’re even.

Edge’s music hits as he leaves the ring and HBK sits up in the ring with a knowing look in his eye. He stares out towards Edge but has a look of acceptance in his eyes as RAW fades into a commercial break.

********** COMMERCIAL BREAK **********

*** THIS AIN’T NO MAKE BELIEVE ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
This match is set for one fall and is a Team RAW Qualifying Match. Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing 224 pounds ... JOHN MORRISON!

Morrison performs his usual entrance routine in slow motion as we hear from the commentators for the first time this evening ...

JERRY LAWLER
Welcome to Monday Night Raw and it’s great to be able to welcome back the real voice of the WWE ... Good ol’ JR, Jim Ross! Great to have you back, JR!

JIM ROSS
That means a lot, King, I’m so glad to be back here on RAW! And what an explosive start to RAW we just witnessed?

JERRY LAWLER
The new RAW General Manager, Shawn Michaels, came out here to address Edge, the man he wanted to fire last night but he was interrupted twice before he could invite Edge out here!

JIM ROSS
That’s right, King, first of all, the man with the Money in the Bank, the Miz was out here to run his mouth for a change ...

JERRY LAWLER
Yeah, for a change. But HBK soon put the Miz back in his place and sent him packing!

JIM ROSS
He sure did, King and then the Nexus with Wade Barrett came out to declare that they were upset over the interference of John Cena in the WWE Championship match last night ...

JERRY LAWLER
... even though Cena actually helped the Nexus with what he did!

JIM ROSS
HBK made the main event for tonight ... A WWE Championship Number 1 contender match, John Cena and Wade Barrett, tonight here on RAW!

JERRY LAWLER
What a fantastic main event that will be!

JUSTIN ROBERTS
His opponent, weighing 251 pounds, from Washington DC ... ALEX RILEY!

Riley comes out to heat from the WWE crowd even without his mentor, the Miz, by his side. He looks pumped and ready to face Morrison in a match where the winner will join Edge on Team RAW for Survivor Series!

JIM ROSS
And then HBK surprised us all by asking Edge to be the RAW team captain for Survivor Series when RAW faces Smackdown!

JERRY LAWLER
I can’t wait to see the team that Edge assembles tonight as we head into Survivor Series. Just think about the superstars on Smackdown that we could take if we can win the Survivor Series elimination match, JR ... Undertaker, Kofi Kingston, CM Punk, Big Show ...

JIM ROSS
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, King, we could end up losing John Cena, Edge, Daniel Bryan or even Edge himself! The only people not in danger of being drafted are the WWE and World Heavyweight Champions – whoever they may be as we head into Survivor Series!

JERRY LAWLER
Wait a minute, here comes the RAW captain now, JR!

JIM ROSS
Edge is coming out here to sit ringside and watch this match.

JERRY LAWLER
After the spear he just hit on HBK, I think he is probably safer here than in the locker room!

TEAM RAW QUALIFYING MATCH: ALEX RILEY vs. JOHN MORRISON

Morrison steams out of the corner as the bell rings and takes it to Riley immediately, determined to recover from the defeat to Edge at Cyber Sunday last night. With his opponent from last night at ringside, Morrison seems intent on impressing as he hits a series of kicks and aerial moves to take Riley down several times early. Morrison takes Riley down near the corner and it seems set for a quick finish as Morrison sets up for Starship Pain. However, Riley realises just in time and gets the knees up into the back of Morrison as he looks to hit the move. With Morrison reeling, Riley goes in for the kill and stomps away on the lower back of Morrison seemingly intent on injuring him. Sound strategy, take out the back and you limit the twists and aerial moves of Morrison. A-Ry goes for a whip to the corner and sends Morrison kidney first into the turnbuckle before lifting him up onto the top rope. Sitting groggily on the top turnbuckle and facing out into the crowd, Riley lifts Morrison up further and delivers a good back suplex from the ropes that leaves Morrison in a lot of trouble. Pin from Riley ... 1 ... 2 ... Morrison escapes by reaching out and grabbing the bottom rope! Riley heads for the top rope now and signals that he is going to end the match here. As he jumps for Morrison, JoMo manages to duck under the dive and jumps onto the middle rope. As A-Ry turns back round, Morrison springboards off the middle rope and hits a Flying Chuck kick that leaves Riley face down on the mat. He rolls Riley over for the pin ... 1 ... 2 ... 3! Morrison qualifies for Team RAW!

WINNER: John Morrison (5:18)

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Here is your winner ... JOHN MORRISON!

Edge slowly applauds from the outside as Morrison stares down at him from the ring with a look of contentment on his face after his defeat last night. Edge nods his head slowly before sitting back down in his chair as Morrison celebrates the win with the crowd. The camera switches back to the backstage area where Josh Matthews is waiting with Daniel Bryan ...

JOSH MATTHEWS
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the United States Champion ... DANIEL BRYAN!

DANIEL BRYAN
How ya’ doing, Josh?

JOSH MATTHEWS
Daniel, last night you were so close to defeating the Miz and winning the Money in the Bank contract from him. Tonight, you face Miz one more time with a place on the RAW team for Survivor Series at stake. Can you beat him tonight?

DANIEL BRYAN
Of course I can beat the Miz, Josh, I know I can. Last night at Cyber Sunday, Miz used the briefcase to defeat me. He has never beaten me clean and without his boy, Riley tonight, I will finally be able to have a one on one match to prove who the better man is ...

Miz walks into shot with a mocking look on his face ...

THE MIZ
Really, Daniel Bryan? Really? I have proven over and over and over again who the better man is. I don’t need Alex Riley to prove that to you. I proved it on NXT, I’ve proved it here on RAW and I proved it at Cyber Sunday. Your one win over me at Night of Champions came when I’d decided that I didn’t want the United States Championship any more. Face it, Bryan, I will embarrass you again tonight ... because ... I’m ... awesome.

DANIEL BRYAN
Is that what you think, Miz? I guess we’re going to find out aren’t we?

Bryan heads for the ring as the Miz stares after him with a look of disgust on his face.

*** 4 WEEKS ***

*** RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
This match is set for one fall and is the second Team RAW Qualifying Match. Introducing first, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing 192 pounds ... he is the United States Champion ... DANIEL BRYAN!

Bryan heads to the ring greeting the WWE Universe as he does whilst JR and King discuss the merits of Daniel Bryan as a wrestler here in the WWE.

JIM ROSS
This young man continues to impress me every time I see him in action, King, Daniel Bryan has got to the WWE the hard way but he is set to go far now that he has made it here!

JERRY LAWLER
How refreshing to hear someone praise Daniel Bryan, JR!

JIM ROSS
You won’t get me criticising Daniel Bryan, King, I have utmost respect for his in-ring skills. Can he qualify for Team RAW tonight though?

JERRY LAWLER
It’s going to be tough test to beat The Miz with Alex Riley here in his corner but Bryan is due a win over Miz ...

JIM ROSS
I saw his match with Miz last night at Cyber Sunday and I thought the US Champion had the match won until the interference from A-Ri gifted Miz the win.

JERRY LAWLER
What an un-awesome way to win a match!

JUSTIN ROBERTS
His opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing 231 pounds ... THE MIZ!

Boos greet the arrival of Miz who heads for the ring without his rookie, Alex Riley – who lost to Morrison earlier tonight of course – but with his trusty red ‘Money in the Bank’ briefcase. He heads for the ring with a swagger in his step and heads into the ring where he taunts the WWE Universe by holding the briefcase high above his head. He looks across to the RAW captain, Edge, who is still sat at ringside and clearly informs Edge that he will be the man that Team RAW needs if they are to beat Team SMACKDOWN, not Daniel Bryan. Edge ponders on this before telling Miz to get on with the match and prove it.

TEAM RAW QUALIFYING MATCH: DANIEL BRYAN vs. THE MIZ

The match starts out with Daniel Bryan on top and getting the better of Miz at every turn with excellent mat-wrestling skills and counter-moves that leave the Miz frustrated. On several occasions, Bryan is close to locking in the ‘Le Bell Lock’ but Miz escapes by frantically kicking his way out or by scuttling to the ropes. With Bryan’s confidence growing, the Miz takes the easy way out and when locking up again he kicks Bryan in the gut – completely unsporting – and takes control by ramming Bryan shoulder first into the steel ring post to loud gasps from the crowd. With Bryan clutching his shoulder, Miz takes over and begins to work on the shoulder and upper arm with several moves as well as good old fashioned stomps that leave Bryan squirming on the mat in pain as we head into a commercial.

On the return to the action after the break, Miz has retained control of the match. He is outside the ring with Daniel Bryan and he rams him into the barricades before sauntering back into the ring with an arrogant and cocky smile on his face. Bryan just manages to beat the referee’s 10-count and gets back into the ring just in time where the Miz continues the beatdown. However, as Miz looks for the ‘Skull Crushing Finale’ to end the match, Bryan manages to reverse the move and dropkicks Miz in the back to leave him on his knees near the ropes – set up for a perfect 619 if it was Bryan’s move. However, Bryan now has the chance to deliver his painful kicks to the legs and mid-section of the ‘Awesome One’ before another drop kick sends Miz staggering through the ropes and down to the mat on the outside where he is now being counted out himself.

An angry Miz gets to his feet before heading to the ring announcer and snatching the ‘Money in the Bank’ briefcase from the timekeeper. He marches round the ring past the RAW captain who allows Miz to continue despite the obvious plan he has. Miz rushes into the ring despite the protestations of the referee and looks to swing the briefcase at Daniel Bryan who dodges and Miz ends up losing the briefcase which bounces out of the ring and down to the mat. As Miz turns, Bryan takes him down and locks in the ‘LeBell lock’ in the centre of the ring to the delight of the fans. With Bryan pulling hard on the Miz, a wounded Alex Riley is suddenly seen rushing as fast as he can towards the ring to save his mentor. He gets to the bottom of the ramp when he is suddenly hit ... BAM! SPEAR from Edge! The RAW captain takes his seat as Bryan continues to hold in the submission hold ... and the Miz has no choice but to tap out!

WINNER: Daniel Bryan (13:16, submission)

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Here is your winner ... DANIEL BRYAN!

As the crowd celebrate, the RAW team captain walks round the ring to head back to the backstage area for a while. As he passes the Miz who is beaten on the outside, he raises his eyes to the Miz before giving a laugh and carrying on. In the ring, Daniel Bryan holds the US Championship high to salute the fans ...

JERRY LAWLER
Thank goodness, we won’t have to listen to the Miz going on about how he is the main man on Team RAW!

JIM ROSS
Daniel Bryan qualifies for Team RAW at Survivor Series and gets some revenge on the Miz at last. A fantastic win for the US Champion!

JERRY LAWLER
But what about the actions of the Rated R Superstar, JR? He prevented the Miz from taking the easy escape route by taking out Riley ...

JIM ROSS
... and rightly so, this was a Qualifying match for Team RAW, Alex Riley had no business out here after his defeat earlier in the night. However, we must look forward to the next qualifier where we will see R-Truth try to qualify for Team RAW ...

JERRY LAWLER
... where he will face Sheamus, JR!

JIM ROSS
What a match Sheamus had last night at Cyber Sunday with Triple H! Take a look ...

Highlights of the brutal Ambulance match from last night are shown as Sheamus and Triple H attempt to destroy each other in a bid to trap the other man inside the ambulance in the arena. The ending shows Triple H with the match won as he throws Sheamus into the ambulance but as he closes the doors, a metal pipe swings and Triple H is knocked out cold. Sheamus forces Triple H into the ambulance instead and wins the match before Hornswoggle is shown escaping the ambulance as it leaves the arena holding the steel pipe that he used to hit Triple H ...

*** WRITTEN IN MY FACE ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
This match is set for one fall and is the third RAW Qualifying match for Survivor Series. Introducing first, accompanied by Hornswoggle, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 272 pounds ... SHEAMUS!

A taped up Sheamus gingerly walks out of the backstage area and heads to the ring with a more sinister looking and evil Hornswoggle beside him. Loud boos and jeers greet the pair but they don’t seem to mind – Sheamus has a grin on his face between the grimaces – and they make their way to the ring regardless ...

RAW returns with Sheamus and Hornswoggle stood side by side in the middle of the ring. Sheamus is holding a microphone and is ready to address the WWE Universe before his Qualifying match with R-Truth.

SHEAMUS
Why don’t all you morons sit yourselves down and shut up?

More jeers and boos are launched Sheamus’ way as he plays up to the anger being directed his way. A ‘You Suck!’ chant begins that doesn’t faze Sheamus as he laughs out at the fans before raising the microphone to speak. More jeers, louder now as Hornswoggle demands silence and respect for Sheamus.

SHEAMUS
Last night, at Cyber Sunday, I defeated one of the greatest superstars that there has ever been here in the WWE. Last night, I took the 13-time World Champion on in an Ambulance Match – chosen by you, remember? – and I won. I threw Triple H into the ambulance and closed the doors. I thought I ended the career of Triple H last year ... now I know I have. I know that there is no way that Triple H can recover from the beating I gave him last night. But let’s prove it shall we? Come on, Triple H ... come on out here.

Sheamus and Hornswoggle turn to look at the stage to wait for the arrival of the Game, Triple H. Almost a minute passes as there is nothing and Sheamus and Hornswoggle laugh in the middle of the ring ...

SHEAMUS
I told ya! I told ya! I am the man who has retired Triple H once and for all. As they say ... GAME OVER!

Hornswoggle rushes around the ring in excitement whilst Sheamus pounds his chest and stretches his arms out wide to taunt the WWE Universe. A chant of ‘Triple H’ starts up which further amuses Sheamus and Hornswoggle before Sheamus continues ...

SHEAMUS
You need to listen to what I say. Triple H, the 13-time World Champion, the Game, the King of Kings, the Cerebral Assassin, DX ... OVER! Retired, finished. By me, Sheamus. I am the most dangerous man on RAW, I am the most dangerous man in WWE! None of you thought that I would beat Triple H ... but I did. I destroyed him. And now, I am going to destroy everybody else in my path. I am going to destroy R-Truth, I am going to destroy Team SMACKDOWN, I might even destroy Team RAW if I feel like it ... And then I am going to win the Royal Rumble and head to WrestleMania 27 where I will win back my WWE Championship.

*** WHAT’S UP? ***

R-Truth’s music interrupts Sheamus and attention turns towards the popular rapper as he dances and sings his way towards the ring. He slaps hands with the fans on his way to the ring and reaches the bottom of the ramp ... WHAM! Brogue kick from Sheamus who looks annoyed! The music stops with R-Truth laid out in the aisle and Sheamus sliding back into the ring.

SHEAMUS
Let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody disrespects the Celtic Warrior. Nobody interrupts me, R-Truth – or I beat them down like I just did to you. Last night, Hornswoggle joined forces with me. Hornswoggle was treated disrespectfully for months by Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Whilst they treated Hornswoggle as a mascot, a puppet, I realised the potential that he had. So I had a word in his ear and told him that he’s be better with me forming an Irish Alliance that could take over the WWE. Hornswoggle will no longer be treated like a mascot or a puppet – he is part of an Irish destruction team that will destroy everything in our path. And at WrestleMania 27, we will be just like St. Patrick himself ... we will destroy the snake that is Randy Orton and drive it out of the WWE!

Hornswoggle leaps onto the middle rope and shouts and growls at the WWE Universe before spitting on a DX t-shirt that he was previously carrying and throwing it to the ground. Sheamus ruffles his hair as he returns to his side.

SHEAMUS
Nobody will ever disrespect us again. Never! Now referee, get that piece of trash in here so I can take my place on Team RAW!

R-Truth rolls under the ropes and the referee checks that he is OK and fit to participate. Sheamus waits in the corner as Hornswoggle prowls on the outside of the ring now holding a steel pipe like the one he used to assist Sheamus’ victory at Cyber Sunday last night. R-Truth staggers to his feet again and the referee checks with the medics at ringside when a loud beeping sound suddenly begins to echo through the arena ...

JIM ROSS
What is that beeping noise, King?

JERRY LAWLER
I think it could be ... It can’t be ... It is! It’s an ambulance, JR!

An ambulance slowly reverses into the arena with the lights on top lighting up as the WWE Universe realise what is happening. They cheer loudly as Sheamus and Hornswoggle’s attention is taken by the ambulance ... the door opens and the head of a sledgehammer is seen first before Triple H jumps out of the driver’s door and heads for the ring with an intense look on his face. As he reaches the ring, Sheamus and Hornswoggle decide to make a run for it and escape on the opposite side of the ring before clearing the barricades and heading through the crowd and out of the arena. Triple H stands in the middle of the ring and summons Sheamus to come back for his match with R-Truth ...

JIM ROSS
Sheamus has a match ... will he come back or will he forfeit the match?

The referee bends down and discusses something with Justin Roberts at ringside before returning to R-Truth who is stood in the corner waiting. Triple H drops out of the ring and stands at the bottom of the ramp looking up on stage where Sheamus and Hornswoggle have now made their way. Triple H beckons to Sheamus to come down for his match.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
I have just been informed by the referee that if Sheamus does not return to the ring by the count of ten, he will be counted out and the match will be forfeited to R-Truth ...

TEAM RAW QUALIFYING MATCH: R-TRUTH vs. SHEAMUS

The bell rings to signal the start of the match and the referee begins to count Sheamus out. On a couple of occasions, Sheamus makes to head towards the ring but Triple H lifts the sledgehammer ready and Sheamus thinks better of it. In the end, Sheamus points at Triple H and then turns his back and heads out of the arena as the referee completes his 10 count. R-Truth wins the match and qualifies for Team RAW!

WINNER: R-Truth (0:13, countout)

Triple H heads up the ramp with the sledgehammer and still looks like he is ready to destroy Sheamus and Hornswoggle. The camera follows him out into the backstage area and then out into the parking lot where he looks around. Suddenly a car shoots out from the side and speeds off with Sheamus in the driver seat as the Irish Alliance make their way out of RAW tonight. An irate Triple H stares after the car as we head into another break ...

RAW returns with Josh Matthews backstage in the interview area ready to present his guest.

JOSH MATTHEWS
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time ... the WWE Champion, RANDY ORTON!

Loud cheers from outside at Orton comes into view with the WWE Championship over his shoulder. Orton is not dressed to compete as he is not due to have a match tonight but the new Number 1 contender will be determined later tonight ...

JOSH MATTHEWS
Randy Orton, last night at Cyber Sunday you retained your WWE Championship with a victory over Wade Barrett despite the actions of John Cena. Do you have a message for John Cena ahead of his WWE Championship Number 1 contender match tonight?

RANDY ORTON
Last night, I expected to be involved in a Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship with Wade Barrett and John Cena. In the end, Josh, the WWE Universe voted Cena out of the match. When they did that, I didn’t expect John Cena to interfere in my business. John Cena and I have never gotten on that well but I respected him until last night. I don’t know what he was thinking, I don’t want to know ... but there will be retribution for John Cena.

JOSH MATTHEWS
Would you like John Cena to beat Wade Barrett tonight and face you at the Survivor Series for the WWE Championship?

RANDY ORTON
This title means more to me than anything in the world, Josh. I don’t care who wins tonight, they will be defeated at Survivor Series. But what John Cena did last night was uncalled for and I will take revenge. John Cena, you don’t want to get involved in my business. I am the man who with one swing of my right foot can take people out of the WWE for months. Think about that.

Orton looks at Josh Matthews for a moment and then slowly moves away before the cameras switch to the ring where Santino Marella is heading into the ring accompanied by his Tag Team partner, Vladimir Kozlov.

*** LA VITTORIA E MIA ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
This match is the final Qualifying match for Team RAW and is set for one fall. Approaching the ring, accompanied by Vladimir Kozlov, from Calabria, Italy and weighing 227 pounds ... SANTINO MARELLA!

Santino and Kozlov enter the ring where Santino proudly holds up a red RAW t-shirt which he points to as a show of respect to small cheers from the crowd at ringside. Santino and Kozlov turn to wait for his opponent ...

*** I COME FROM MONEY ***

JUSTIN ROBERTS
His opponent, accompanied to the ring by Maryse, from West Palm Beach, California and weighing 235 pounds ... TED DiBIASE!

DiBiase heads to the ring with the stunning Maryse on his arm and the Million Dollar Title draped over his shoulder as he heads down to the ring to face Santino for the final place on Team RAW. He holds the ropes open for Maryse to enter the ring where she disrespects Santino with a flick of her hand before returning to take the Million Dollar belt from DiBiase as he prepares for his match.

TEAM RAW QUALIFYING MATCH: SANTINO MARELLA vs. TED DiBIASE

A close, back and forth match takes place between Santino and Ted DiBiase as both men look to impress and take the final place on Team RAW ahead of the Survivor Series match with SMACKDOWN. As the match begins to reach a conclusion, Maryse gets up on the ring apron and distracts Santino who tries to be a gentleman and help her down from the ring to safety. However, Maryse hits a vicious slap to Santino’s face that stuns the former Intercontinental Champion and allows DiBiase to hit a drop kick that sends Santino staggering into the corner of the ring. A scoop powerslam from DiBiase is followed by a fist dropped into the face of Marella from the middle rope – a move that his father used to use regularly in the eighties and nineties. DiBiase thinks carefully for a moment as he gets to his feet before a cry from Maryse startles him back into action. DiBiase looks for the Million Dollar Dream, his father’s old hold, but Santino manages to fight his way out and knocks DiBiase down with an arm drag after using the splits to avoid the oncoming DiBiase in the first place.

Santino signals for the Cobra but Maryse again tries to distract Santino. However, this time he manages to ignore her and he delivers the ‘devastating’ finish move to leave DiBiase down on the mat. He goes for the pin ... 1 ... 2 ... DiBiase gets a foot up on the ropes! Santino looks amazed and he drags Ted to the centre of the ring and goes for the pin again ... 1 ... 2 ... Kick out from DiBiase! Santino has to be calmed down by Kozlov who encourages him to keep going as DiBiase gets back to his feet. Santino uses a clothesline to take down DiBiase again and looks to follow this up with a diving headbutt - whilst saluting – but DiBiase avoids the contact and gets to his feet before Marella. He locks in the Million Dollar Dream and then hits the Dream Street slam to leave Santino down. Cover from DiBiase ... 1 ... 2 ... 3! Ted DiBiase will represent Team RAW!

WINNER: Ted DiBiase (6:43)

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Here is your winner ... TED DiBIASE!

Maryse and DiBiase celebrate on the ramp as Santino and Kozlov look amazed in the ring. Santino clearly signals that he hit the Cobra and DiBiase managed to kick out and the camera switches to a beaming Maryse as she helps her man back out of the arena with his Million Dollar Title draped over his shoulder again. That completes the RAW team for Survivor Series!

JIM ROSS
Team RAW is now complete: Captain Edge is joined by John Morrison, Daniel Bryan, R-Truth and as we just saw, Ted DiBiase will be the final man to join the team.

JERRY LAWLER
That looks a strong team, JR, I’m a little disappointed that we haven’t got Sheamus on the team though. I think that he could have made a real difference!

JIM ROSS
That being said, King, I think Sheamus’ attentions may be elsewhere right now. Maybe it’s better to have five guys that are focused on making sure they win?

JERRY LAWLER
Maybe, JR, maybe. And we just heard that the SMACKDOWN team captain will be decided this week on SMACKDOWN. Who will it be?

JIM ROSS
Whoever that man is, he’d better assemble a good team if he wants to be victorious at Survivor Series, that’s for sure.

As Maryse and Ted DiBiase exit the arena, the ‘Don’t Try This At Home’ advert plays before we head into a commercial break.

RAW returns with a camera in the Nexus locker room where Wade Barrett, David Otunga, Skip Sheffield, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater are huddled together discussing tactics for the upcoming main event. As they finish their discussion, they are joined by the RAW General Manager, Shawn Michaels as he strides in to confront them about something. Loud cheers from outside are heard as Barrett stares into HBK’s eyes wondering what he wants ...

SHAWN MICHAELS
Nexus, Nexus. I’m glad I caught you before the main event. I forgot to mention something earlier tonight. This Number 1 contenders match will not be ruined by you. Wade, if you are going to be the Number 1 contender, then you’d better earn it.

WADE BARRETT
I plan on doing just that, Shawn, I am going to beat John Cena – again – and then I will defeat Randy Orton at Survivor Series and win the WWE Championship.

SHAWN MICHAELS
That sounds like a plan, Wade. A real good plan. So you won’t mind me allowing you to do just that will you?

WADE BARRETT
Meaning?

SHAWN MICHAELS
You said that you were going to beat Cena, that you would beat Orton and that you would win the WWE Championship. In that case, I must make sure that you get that opportunity. So tonight, Nexus ... you are barred from ringside. In fact, Otunga ... Gabriel, Slater ... and Sheffield ... take the rest of the night off. You’re not needed.

Michaels turns and leaves as Barrett stares after him looking shocked. The camera returns to the ring where JR and King discuss this turn of events ...

JIM ROSS
I think that the General Manager made the right call there, King.

JERRY LAWLER
Definitely. If Wade Barrett wants to be the WWE Champion, he needs to beat Cena one on one. Prove that he deserves the title match!

*** MY TIME IS NOW ***

The WWE Universe is split as John Cena salutes at the top of the ramp and heads towards the ring with a skip in his step. He slides under the rope and acknowledges the crowd despite the boos before taking a microphone and waiting for the obligatory ‘Cena! Cena!’ chants interspersed with ‘Cena Sucks!’ chants to die down. Eventually, he looks set to discuss his actions of last night.

JOHN CENA
Last night, I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I lost control of all rational thought and I delivered an Attitude Adjustment to Randy Orton. I nearly handed the WWE Championship to Wade Barrett and the Nexus. I momentarily forgot what I stand for, what the Cenation stands for ... Hustle, Loyalty and ... most of all, Respect. I allowed my disappointment at not being involved in the Cyber Sunday match for the WWE Championship to lead me out of control.

Cena looks apologetic as he delivers his comments and they are met with applause from the WWE Universe. He looks around and continues ...

JOHN CENA
I want to apologise for my actions. First of all, I want to apologise to the Cenation. You guys look up to me and I let you down. I want to apologise to the rest of the WWE Universe – even you guys chanting ‘Cena Sucks!’ – I almost allowed Wade Barrett to win the WWE Championship ... and nobody wants that. And finally, I want to apologise to the WWE Champion, Randy Orton. Randy, I do not have a problem with you. I respect you and I hope you can understand the disappointment that I felt when I wasn’t in the match last night. I’m sorry, Randy, I truly am. I’ve got a Number 1 contenders match now, I am going to beat Wade Barrett ... and at Survivor Series, it will be Randy Orton and John Cena for the WWE Championship. If you want retribution, Randy, wait for that night. Put on a great match with me at Survivor Series and get your revenge by beating me. That is the best way to take revenge on me ... I live for the WWE Championship as much as you do, Randy.

*** WE ARE ONE ***

Barrett heads out wearing a black Nexus shirt and holding a microphone ready to react to Cena’s comments. He stands on the stage and his music fades out. He begins to talk back to Cena as he heads towards the ring ...

WADE BARRETT
How touching, John Cena. You’ve apologised to everybody except for the man who most needed an apology ... me! You ruined my chances of winning the WWE Championship last night with your thoughtless actions. You nearly got me disqualified and then in the chaos after that ... Randy Orton hit me with an RKO to beat me. If you’re apologising to anybody Cena, it should be me.

Barrett enters the ring and stands face to face with Cena before continuing ...

WADE BARRETT
But I know I won’t get an apology Cena. You are so wrapped up in yourself that you think that this is all about you. Let me tell you something, Cena, it’s not about you. Tonight, I beat you again and you go to the back of the line while I head to Survivor Series to win the WWE Championship. Orton? He’s not important. I am.

JOHN CENA
You think so, Wade? Whatever happens tonight and over the next few weeks, I can guarantee you of one thing ... at Survivor Series, you will not be the WWE Champion. I’ll do whatever I need to do to prevent you and the Nexus holding that title. Anything at all.

Barrett smirks and backs away from Cena and the pair begin to prepare for their match. Both remove their t-shirt and the referee checks them over whilst the announcements are made.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
This match is set for one fall and is a Number 1 contenders match for the WWE Championship. The winner will face Randy Orton for the WWE Title at Survivor Series. Introducing first, weighing 260 pounds from Manchester, England ... WADE BARRETT!

Boos ring out around the arena as it appears that the Cenation and the majority of the WWE Universe have forgiven Cena and are planning to support him ...

JUSTIN ROBERTS
And his opponent ... from West Newbury, Massachusetts and weighing 250 pounds ... JOHN CENA!

Cena lifts his hands high as the WWE Universe cheers him as he prepares for his match. He kisses his dog chains and hands them over to the referee to save and the match can begin.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDER MATCH: JOHN CENA vs. WADE BARRETT

The match begins with Barrett looking to take Cena down early as he pounds on the former WWE Champion and tosses him around the ring like a rag doll. Barrett looks focused on winning and destroying Cena in the process as he drives him down into the corner and delivers a running knee to the skull of Cena before hitting a suplex that leaves Cena down in the centre of the ring. With Cena struggling, Barrett taunts the crowd by pointing to his Nexus armband and then signalling a title belt around his waist as if he already has it won. Big mistake! Cena launches into his fightback and uses his fists to pummel Barrett over and over whilst his face reddens with anger. Cena hits two shoulder blocks in a row and signals to Barrett that he can’t see him before delivering another fist to the face of Wade Barrett. With Cena ready to explode and seal his Surivor Series place, the music of Nexus suddenly hits again ...

*** WE ARE ONE ***

As Cena’s attention is drawn to the stage, nobody seems like they are heading to the ring. The referee watches with Cena who is ready to fight – Nexus are of course banned from ringside. However, the distraction is enough and Barrett sneaks behind Cena and hits a low blow that the referee misses but leaves Cena down and writhing in pain. Barrett plays innocent and sets to work on Cena again. He pops Cena off the ropes before hitting a sidewalk slam and covering Cena for the pin. 1 ... 2 ... Cena kicks out! Barrett is unperturbed though and he continues the attack as RAW heads into a commercial.

As RAW returns, Cena is still suffering at the hands of Wade Barrett as he continues to beat down on him. Barrett signals that the match is over as he sets up for a Powerbomb ... he lifts Cena up and looks set to drop him but Cena fights back with fists to the head again. Barrett staggers and Cena takes advantage with a flurry of right hands before hitting a belly to belly suplex that leaves Barrett down on the mat. Cena goes for the cover ... 1 ... 2 ... Kick out from Barrett! Cena heads to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top to set himself for a leg drop. Barrett staggers to his knees as Cena takes off ... Barrett sees him coming and ducks away leaving Cena to hit the mat with his leg drop and roll around in pain. Barrett goes for the pin ... 1 ... 2 ... No! Barrett lifts himself up to the middle rope and waits for Cena to get to his feet before hitting a diving elbow that spins Cena round and then down to the mat. Barrett is growing in confidence now ... he lifts Cena to his feet and then onto his shoulders. Here it comes, Wastelands! Cena’s body crashes down onto the mat and Barrett has the match won. He makes the cover ... 1 ... 2 ... CENA KICKS OUT! Barrett is amazed and complains to the referee before turning back to Cena who lifts him up now! Cena has Barrett on his shoulders and he milks the moment for a second before spinning Barrett off his shoulders for a crushing Attitude Adjustment that sends the Cenation crazy with joy. Cena dives down onto Barrett to make the cover ... 1 ... 2 ... Wait a minute! The referee is dragged out of the ring by Randy Orton who slides into the ring. As Cena turns around confused, Orton launches and hits the RKO to John Cena before sliding back out of the ring ... Barrett staggers up and lifts Cena up again ... another Wastelands delivered to John Cena by Wade Barrett. The referee is back in the ring looking annoyed but he drops to his knees as Barrett goes for the pinfall again ... 1 ... 2 ... 3! Wade Barrett is the Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship!

WINNER: Wade Barrett (15:24)

JUSTIN ROBERTS
Here is your winner and the Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship ... WADE BARRETT!

As the Nexus music sounds out, Orton slowly backs away up the ramp again where he pauses to pick up his WWE Championship that he dropped on his way out. He lifts it up high as Wade Barrett looks quizzically towards him whilst he stands over John Cena as RAW comes to a close ...

********** END OF SHOW **********

Last edited by GCB : 04-02-2011 at 03:47 PM.
GCB is offline   Reply With Quote