Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dexter Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2011, 10:45 PM   #358 (permalink)
Lawls
How you doin?

Lawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth reading
Default Re: Dexter Mafia Gameplay Thread

Night 2

dan_marino was out and about and pretty angry that his mafia hadn't got a kill the first night. As he was walking around he saw an old man and decided to take out his anger on him. But what he wasn't expecting was the old man to pull out a gun and shoot him right in the face.

dan_marino was:

Quote:
Character: Maria LaGuerta
Role: Godfather (Select a player at night and they will be killed. You must tell me which mafia member is committing the kill. You are also investigation immune.)
Win Condition: Win when mafia outnumber town
Safe Claim: Dan Mendell
Roy no wait Rigor was having a chat with one of Miami's many hookers and was looking for a bit of action. As they were chatting he heard rustling behind him and turned around to investigate. He walked closer and closer to where the noise was coming from and it was too late as a blade came out of a bush slashing him across the neck.

Roy no wait Rigor was:

Quote:
Character: Matt Chambers
Role: Match maker (Each night PM me the name of a player. I will tell you if that player is aligned with the player who's name you sent the previous night)
Win Condition: Win when all threats to town are eliminated
With that being said it is now Day 3 with 16 alive it takes 9 for a lynch

PAUL "THE GOAT" POGBA