Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2011, 02:41 AM   #1052 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
O'Reilly/Fish and Ricochet/Cole were both really good little matches. O'Reilly/Fish started off amazingly but sorta fizzed out. Jacobs/Gargano was my MOTN. Some really innovative stuff and just another example of Jacobs taking an ok match and pushing it to higher limits than most other Indy workers could take it too. Such a shame that the crowd and particuarly one idiot did their best to ruin with stupid remarks that the mics picked up perfectly to put themselves over and talking all over the promo aftewrads so you couldn't hear anything. Aries/Taylor was pretty much both men going through their routines together and producing a really good match but nothing more. Weakest EVOLVE main event so far for sure. Also really good to see Silas have a good little opening match and get a strong reaction. Seemed to build to Silas vs Gargano for the next show too which would be really great. 4 way was uneventful other than AR Fox almost killing himself on the ring steps.
Liked the flow of the entire show besides the main event which seemed to just slow to a crawl right in the middle. Fish/O'Reilly improved on their first match in Evolve, liked the tag team match even thought at this point they have to start building another team or people will get tired of C&C winning, didn't hate Homicide in his match with Moxley and Jacobs/Gargano was easily the best match of the show. Only thing I hated was them just randomly ending Younger's win record just like Taylor's, hopefully Gabe will use Young to make it mean something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancarleton77 View Post
Putting Dan Maff on the New Japan card makes it look like a cheap Indy got a hold of some big Japanese stars.
That's pretty much it. I know they want to put in one of their stars on the shows, but it shows how in dire straits JAPW is in when that guy is Dan Maff. I hope the shows happen, but would anyone be shocked if just out of the blue they were canceled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"