Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2011, 10:20 PM   #1046 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
4 way was uneventful other than AR Fox almost killing himself on the ring steps.
I've seen AR Fox wrestle a few times and it seems like he almost kills himself every time he wrestles. I'm beginning to think he's doing it on purpose and doesn't actually suck that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudalizer View Post
I just got mine this morning (ordered on Monday). Really interesting DVD BTW. I'd recommend it to any Cabana or Danielson fans, or any who just wants a look into the life of an indie wrestler.

Also, did anyone else notice the beef jerky and chicken that Danielson was eating on the vid? Is he just a recently converted vegan?
I think that is a recent thing. And does anyone know how different the 2 disc set is than the one disc?