Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #1032 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Watched EVOLVE 6 yesterday, really solid good show despite not having anything great on it like the other shows. The Cide/Moxley match was really good and leaps and bounds better than their DGUSA match on the last PPV. Really enjoyed Moxley going after the arm, keeping on it and getting the win off it. Finish was really smartly booked and oh shit at the pre match angle. Fucking awesome and Moxley has almost made me do a completed u-turn on him with this one angle, he was so great.

O'Reilly/Fish and Ricochet/Cole were both really good little matches. O'Reilly/Fish started off amazingly but sorta fizzed out. Jacobs/Gargano was my MOTN. Some really innovative stuff and just another example of Jacobs taking an ok match and pushing it to higher limits than most other Indy workers could take it too. Such a shame that the crowd and particuarly one idiot did their best to ruin with stupid remarks that the mics picked up perfectly to put themselves over and talking all over the promo aftewrads so you couldn't hear anything. Aries/Taylor was pretty much both men going through their routines together and producing a really good match but nothing more. Weakest EVOLVE main event so far for sure. Also really good to see Silas have a good little opening match and get a strong reaction. Seemed to build to Silas vs Gargano for the next show too which would be really great. 4 way was uneventful other than AR Fox almost killing himself on the ring steps.

Really strong show from top to bottom and despite not having big names in every match, the last few cards have produced really strong shows that have genuinly interested me from to bottom unlike ROH 2010 shows with shitty undercards.