Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2011, 10:22 PM   #1017 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

LDRS/Cole & O'Reilly will be great and if Bad Bones has another match in Philly like he did last time I think this time he'll actually kill some fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
Does anyone else think there's still a chance Daniels joins the HOT? Strong/Daniels/Elgin/somebody like Shane Hollister would be a very good stable IMO.
Like Seabs said if Daniels is staying long-term or at least until the end of summer then I think he'll join and he & Roderick do the double turn. It'll be interesting whether they try to recreate the Able/Raymond dynamic or just get another power guy to build a force behind Daniels (no Keith Walker please).

And Highspots now says due to problems they're going to get Kurt RussellReunion II on Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"