Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 06:52 PM   #1428 (permalink)
BOOGIE COUSINS
I'm Star Lord, man.

BOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
Decided to start running again tmr as I've been eating too much of the good stuff and piling on the pounds. Will probably enter a race for like six months down the line so that I'm forced to get off my arse and train. After all no worse feeling than racing hard without having done the miles.

Anyone else here run at all? I used to compete at a pretty good standard before I just cba one day and then stopped pretty much altogether.
I don't run just as a exercise in itself but running is included in things i do to exercises, like playing basktball and such. . I also took up a core and conditioning class where i did a ton of running last fall.

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
BOOGIE COUSINS is offline   Reply With Quote