Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #1073 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Wrestlemania match times.

With effectively four hours to work with, do they really matter?

I've been studying quite a few Wrestlemanias written here in the section lately, and quite a few have roughly 1-2 matches under ten minutes on an at least 9-12 match card. The rest of the matches are all-out 15-30 minute matches

Of course how long the match lasts counts for story and all that, but should it really matter how long it lasts? Or should you just unbutton the pants and let it all hang out?

I guess it's how it's looked at in realistic standards, but lately, I've adopted DC's long standing philosophy of 'Ruck Fealism'.

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote