Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2011, 03:52 PM   #4722 (permalink)
soxfan93
Moron

soxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new heresoxfan93 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike J Cab00se View Post
i think giving JTG the belt is a good idea. i think you should give him maybe a triple threat title defense at mania as the opener.

a tyler black vs zack ryder feud for mania looks great

i think you should do at mania a 3-way tag match between kings of wrestling, msmg and the briscoes for the title as it could be a great match.

goldberg vs taker will be great and maybe you can have kane as the ref to add a little bit more awesomeness to it.

you should have these matches also at mania

HHH vs Punk

Orton vs Cena

for mitb you should either ave these guys win:

Yoshi Tatsu (your givin him a push)
Wade Barret
Cody Rhodes
Ziggler
That's all pretty close to where I'm going with it. Trips/Punk and Orton/Cena will happen; JTG will defend in a triple threat; Tag Titles will be KOW/MCMG/Briscoes/Nexus (Gabriel/Slater); 2 MITB, one from each brand to eliminate the PPV; Kane is busy, he has a match against Big Show.

Thanks for the comments.
soxfan93 is offline   Reply With Quote